• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-A Battle Royale

@LordWhis

Or at least give baseline 6-A power to the killer; not sure who would gain High 6-A from that.

Rewriting physical laws to her design. Kinda like Alter ego and BB's reality warping. Also turning imagination into reality.

Aleister Crowley can maybe resist it. I mean he fought magic gods after all.

Edit: Nevermind, this is not ToAru Crowley. Sorry.

Rex is basically similar, but possibly even more potent than Pyra, just a heads up. So if we remove Pyra, then we'd have to remove Rex as well.

World Guardian perhaps? Soul manipulation and Death Manipulation are quite potent.

WG's Soul Manip is pretty good. Passive persistent soul stealing. His Death Manipulation is limited, though. Death's Swiftness creates a shroud of death that begins to kill anything that enters it and infuses WG's attacks with death, allowing him to deal more damage.

Rick is a very violent person, I see him killing the fire emblem duo first and claiming durandal and armads, bumping him up to High 6-A, though he is still a glass cannon.

Since he is a glass cannon he won't last long. Anticipation and Preparation will let WG know he is extremely powerful, yet frail. Asphyxiation crushes his windpipe and he is out.

Well then WG will probably claim one of Rick's weapons.

Kefka will probably steal the other.

Bast or Coco will steal Rick's tech.

Unless he has a way to dodge a targeted, long range, zero-travel time, 6-A choke hold triggered by an arm extension, he is out.

I don't think the haxless Modeus will last very long either. I think Crowley will kill him due to having a grudge against demons.

Back