• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-A recruitment thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nico-v11 said:
@Assaltwaffle I mean I do.......

Kratos still has atomizing Poseidon's Rage so why not?
Because he attacks souls too. Even the ones who survive via regen or intangibility still die to Lucifer.

Lucifer has to physically touch someone in order to attack their soul. We haven't seen a case where that hasn't happened.

GOW1 Kratos abuses all of his abilities. By the next minute, he has already used everything you can think of. Although he hasn't been shown using Poseidon's Rage in GOW3, which is his strongest incarnation. So you're essentially right he won't use it instantly.

The guy gets killed by the shockwave of the shockwave of the wind of everyone dashing towards each other.

Gargoyle One said:
-Below average human dura
Yeah but he could get so scared that he could reality warp the hell out of them. Turn them all into toys or do some other weird thing

Nico-v11 said:
Gargoyle One said:
-Below average human dura
Yeah but he could get so scared that he could reality warp the hell out of them. Turn them all into toys or do some other weird thing

Something tells me it's not gonna work like that, and unless he stops their KE, he still dies

If we're banning mind hax Amon needs to be removed too.

Honestly we're going to ban like all the high tier High 6-As if we remove mind hax entirely. Planetary isn't that bad.

We're not banning mind hax at all. I think we should just ban Star Wars levels of mindhax. Aka reducing the population of planets to vegetables with your voice.

Kepekley23 said:
We're not banning mind hax at all. I think we should just ban Star Wars levels of mindhax. Aka reducing the population of planets to vegetables with your voice.
Wasn't that feat from Palpatine, who is God tier in the verse and is infinitely above lesser Force Users?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back