• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
Zeref vs Madara vs Akainu vs Aizen

6-B Versions

Fairy Heart Zeref vs Alive Perfect Susano'o Madara vs Normal Akainu vs Chrysalis Aizen

Speed equalized

This should be interesting

True Power Yhwach has the Almighty, something none of these characters can counter. It's a passive power null so everyone here gets nulled. Nor can they counter soul manipulation or matter manipulation.

He'll need to get incapacitated which two of the fighters here can do. Aizen uses KS early on and I heard Madara uses Genjutsu from time to time. Akainu can't really kill Zeref but he can't really be touched by anyone here with his massive speed advantage.

Voting Inconclusive, ends with Aizen and Madara going on Honeymoon

also im staying as far as i can from Madara vs Aizen Lmfao

Shhh it wasn't before I commented.

Anyway Akainu dies first ( Thankfully )

Aizen pulls off KS to incap Zeref

Not sure if Madara could actually last against Zeref or use a Genjutsu in time.

Madara would wreck Akainu cause of his Uchiha reflection skill when he uses his fan. I perosonally think this would come down between Madara and Zerf. Madara will see that he cant kill zerf and lets himself get killed to come back with izangi and catch zerf off guard while he isnt using time hax. Also is this revived PS madara or Madara who fought Hashi

I honestly think Fairy Tail is one of the weakest popular shounen, but damn was Fairy Heart a bitch of an outlier for how much more powerful he was than everyone else.

Immortal

Time manipulation

Opening points in time

Death magic/aura

The limits to his immortality seem to be just a few things, the contradiction curse can backfire or "the power of the deceased" can kill him as it was heavily implied by Natsu and Zeref that Igneel's leftover power would kill Zeref if it landed.

By that I think only Aizen could kill Zeref with his abilities as Aizen is a soul, someone whose already died and uses powers from his soul. As Aizen is immortal he could potentially resist Death Magic per Mavis resisting it until the contradiction curse kicked in. Madara has Genjutsu, but Genjutsu means nothing to a guy that could just rewind time. Same with Kyouka Suigetsu as well imo. Zeref could rewind time to when it wasn't used on him.

I'd vote Aizen just on the fact that he could kill Zeref and last against Death Magic while everyone else can't. No one else has the means to kill nor incap Zeref.

Back