• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B Digital Battle: Geo Stelar vs Kiara Sessyoin

Surprised this hasn't been thought of given that both fighters battle across the digital realm. Plus, it's a Fate battle without Gilgamesh or BB, go figure.

4-B versions of both

Rules: Speed Equalized.

Who wins?

Geo Stelar

Kiara Sessyoi

Mega Man Starforce
Kiara VBW battle

Well, Geo is on the mid-end of Solar System level.

In addition, he's pre-pubescent, so I doubt he's going to instantly find Kiara attractive in any case. Furthermore, his nature as an EM Wave Being and his previous attempts to resist possession should give him enough Mind Manipulation Resistance to shrug her assaults off.

I think Geo takes this due to his better mindset, better feats, and better weaponry.

>Better mindset, better feats, and better weaponry.<

Nothing more needs to be said really.

Edit: In case it wasn't clear, Geo for these reasons.

Also I too think Geo wins as his AP is pretty much larger (He should be 4-A but **** it), he has abilities that bypass durability, shields, and invulnerability, and he has like over 100 forms which most of them includes noise changes, tribe forms, the Star Force, etc.

BTW

Shouldn't Kiara's AP be Large Planet level+? She's literally 6 ninatons away from being Dwarf Star level.

Back