• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A to 2-C Kingdom Hearts / ReMind / Re:Coded AP CRT (SPOILERS for Re:Mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh no. Immersion nor Subjective Reality doesn't work here as the plot and the literal reason Sora's Heartless was considered a threat, as well as the Bugs, is because the same thing Sora's Heartless was doing to the Datascape, they were going to do to the Real World. It was directly implied when Sora's Heartless was about to delete the datascape. So while those powers do apply, it isn't the reason Sora's Heartless is tiered this way. It's because he was about to delete the Real World in the same way it was to delete the Datascape.

Alright, I was asked to take a look at this don't ask me why, I know jack about Kingdom Hearts :p

This overall seems fine, though there is one point I do feel I need to ask about. Not out of doubt, just out of curiosity. The word "data" is thrown around an insane amount here, like with the "datascape". Are these considered to be real worlds? Would a feat related to this data be valid, or would these things being made out of data pretty much nullify any magnitude for the feat itself? Given that a lot of this refers to data, how exactly is it tiered?

Bump. Data in Kingdom Hearts has been shown to replicate the original completely [sans Hearts but they have a legit explanation for why Hearts can't be replicated] , shown with Twilight Town, Union X when data can create whole worldlines [timelines] . However, the feat doesn't come from just the destruction Data, but what the Data contains and what would Real Life represent in comparison as it's meant to mirror the Datascape. If the Datascape is assumed to contain the Realm of Light and Darkness, so would the Real World as defined in Re:Coded.

The reason it's being debated as it was stated that the destruction of the Datascape, the Sora's Heartless would leave the Datascape and proceed to be capable of doing the same thing to the Real World, so if you translate the destruction it would include both Realms, being a 2-C feat.

The abilities Efi are implying to encompass this ignores the whole context of the feat, as we are assuming they already have access to the real world through some hax, when they don't and has never once hinted to be some hax ability. They are going to destroy the Datascape to gain access to the Real World and proceed to do the same to it. Meaning, this is an AP feat, not a Hax one.

Hm, I see. So with data, they create perfect replicas of real things? And are these realms and such made out of data considered to be real themselves?

Worlds of data are comparable to the actual real worlds. This is a huge point with the Book of Prophecies and Maleficent seeking it to begin with, which is why the idea the "data is nothing more than a simulation" is an ignorant argument (repeating this because someone tried arguing it above).

Well, I'll just take your word for it frankly. I don't know how that works personally, but I know KH is a complicated series, so I don't doubt it either. If this "data" can be considered comparable enough to reality that something like a realm would take as much to destroy as it would in the real world, then this probably works.

Again, not knowledgeable on KH, just asked to help out here. Seems good to me. :p

I think it should be 3-A, likely 2-C since it wasn't elorbated on if he would've done it in a single attack or hop bewteen the realms to do so. But yeah, data in KH is so real that a world created from the Book of Prophecies can bring people from the future who don't have a version of them there, which goes against the laws of time travel.

At a glance this all seems like 3-A to me. There doesn't seem to be anything pointing to these character being able to destroy/create multiple separate timespace continuums at once.

If they do provably have their own space-time, wouldn't 3-A feats be Low 2-C feats?

Ok then, if the universe was going to be destroyed then it's 3-A. I'm yet to see anything that would make that Datascape real and, even if it were, it seems to be inside the universe with no real distance between them comparable to the one 2 universes in a multiverse would have.

Worlds operate on their own time axis, but this thread isn't about destroying the worlds. Realm Inbetween, Realm of Darkness, Realm of Light, and Realm of Sleep are all separate universes with their own space-times, which is where the 2-C is coming from. I proposed 3-A, likely 2-C since it wasn't made clear if Sora's Heartless was going to destroy everything all at once, or hop between the realms, he was going to destroy the Datascape and then the real world by breaking the walls between them though.

Okay, apparently the standards for Low 2-C have changed and now you need an area of space that is proven to be superior to an infinite 3d space. In that case it would be 3-A.

Ok, I will, but please consider to not make any further comments here to let more experienced users handle this thread.

• Destroying a universe is 3-A, it's only Low 2-C if it's universe as in timeline/space-time continuum, which is never the case unless proven.
  • If you destroy "an area of space that is proven to be superior to an infinite 3d space" then that's just High 3-A because you are just destroying infinite space. Again to be Low 2-C one needs to destroy not just all of space but all of time as well.

The first point I already realised when I looked up the Tiering System so you don't have to tell me that I was wrong about that. My first comment after the one where I wrote that destroying a universe is Low 2-C should have told you that much.

The second point was based on this from the page of the Tiering System: "Characters who are capable of significantly affecting, creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely sized 3-dimensional expanse."

Your request about considering to not make any further comments is something I refuse. I can't gain experience if I don't do anything. I'd also like to point out that many of the comments that are already in this thread are from me and that I was the one who contacted the staff members.

Okay, i'll just say that I'm neutral for "At least 3-A, likely 2-C" on the cast that scales to this for the before-mentioned reasons above.

I'm tired so I'm not writing some drawn out response.

Firstly, series backscales feats often if there is enough logic for it, which is clearly the case here. It isn't dumb whatsoever when the feats have completely different power sets. One wants to destroy the world, one wants to remake it. Requiring two very different sets of powers... So just because both are 3-A doesn't mean one feat invalidates the other's importance.

The feat performed by Sora's Heartless [NOT the walls breaking which I've been trying to say for the past 100 responses since that has nothing to do with the feat Sora's Heartless was going to do, since they stated what was to be done to the Datascape he would do to the Real World, and since that was destruction... Put two and two together] is considered to be not even a threat really to King Mickey, and the feat was to performed by the 2nd weakest form of Sora's Heartless, not his stronger forms which Data-Sora oneshotted according to the 2.5 Remix.

Secondly, the feat has nothing to do with those haxes as we clarified above, so mentioning those haxes don't help the case in denying the feat's legitimacy.

I believe it was mentioned above that 3-A comes from his weapon and not his own power, who isn't physically any stronger just from holding it.

@Xehanort1307

We already concluded earlier in this thread that the Datascape most likely has a counterpart to the Realm of Darkness due to it appearing in KHI which would make destroying the Datascape in it's entirety 2-C.

"We already concluded earlier" is quite misleading for something that is being rejected as just fiction.

The 2nd Existential Seed is technically right about destroying and recreating the universe>destroying the universe, but that doesn't do much given the not so huge gap needed to do the former and all the amps needed for a character to do it. There is not "enough logic for it" here.

I'm yet to even see the feat here ...why isn't it linked in the OP?

I don't understand what is supposed to be misleading here. As far as I know it wasn't rejected and is still part of what is being discussed. When has it apparently been rejected as fiction?

Given that different kinds of abilities are needed it's completely logical for someone to be capable of destroying something but not capable of recreating it afterwards. In addition to that the only amp that was actually needed for the latter was the X-Blade which allows one to do that via Kingdom Hearts. There is also the matter of range since tier and range aren't the same.

The feat is in a way linked in the OP. Go to the Re:Coded section and you should see at the beginning of it a thread that kind of ended up getting ignored and has the links for the feat.

Xehanort is affecting multiple realms with the X-Blade while Sora's Heartless is affecting only one at once. If need be, they can all just be 3-A and you can just make Xehanort 2-C with the X-Blade so we come to an agreement. You can't ignore Re:Coded feats when they are still objectively inferior to Xehanort's rewrite. Also, he needed KH to affect the concepts to that scale, we've been over this exact same point time and time again.

@PlozAlcachaz

Isn't there an equivalent of the Realm of Darkness in the Datascape? That would make destroying it 2-C since there is also the Realm of Light. Both appeared in KHI so it should have been recorded in the journal that was the basis for the Datascape.

The Datascape is supposed to contain everything that is described in Jiminy's journal which should contain the instance in which the Realm of Darkness appeared in KHI. The worlds that fell to darkness where in the Realm of Darkness and returned from there at the end of KHI.

I... Ooh, boy, I'll read over this whenever I can.

An actual showing would be nice because again, the statements seem to go somewhat against it.

This video at 8:01: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbm3CDGv82w.

They were digitizing and analyzing all entries from the journal and this would include the appearance of the Realm of Darkness in KHI. What statements go against that?

Anomalous N I W D E said:
Oh man, So this is what I was talking about its all coming back to me.

So um... What do we have going here?
I don't know what you mean. Could you explain? What is coming back to you? What is it that you want to know?

Nehz XZX said:
Anomalous N I W D E said:
Oh man, So this is what I was talking about its all coming back to me.

So um... What do we have going here?
I don't know what you mean. Could you explain? What is coming back to you? What is it that you want to know?
I vaugely remember a Low 2-C-2-C Mickey thread and I found it, just wanted to see if there's any leads or acceptance of this overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back