• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

3-A Master Crown Landia and Parallel Landia

Magolor has stated that the Master Crown can let the user rule the universe. We know that he's referring to the Master Crown since he manipulated Kirby to receive it for himself.

FWXZcnb

It's also been stated 3 other times (1 of which Magolor literally stated that he can make the entire universe bow down to him) in Kirby's Return to Dreamland that Magolor was a threat to the entire universe thanks to the Master Crown. Landia (who's the guardian of it) and Parallel Landia (who got possessed by it) should scale to this since they also use the Master Crown.

NpbNXqh
QjrHs6r
SsQ4EdY

Ruling the universe or making it bow down to him are not 3-A feats, or else Kim Jong Un is Country level.

I believe the reason the Landias aren't scaled to Magolor is because nothing suggests he absorbed as much of the crown's power as Magolor, nor do they have any feats/statements like Magolor does. You'd have to ask Azathoth The Abyssal Idiot though.

Ryukama said:
Ruling the universe or making it bow down to him are not 3-A feats, or else Kim Jong Un is Country level.
I believe the reason the Landias aren't scaled to Magolor is because nothing suggests he absorbed as much of the crown's power as Magolor, nor do they have any feats/statements like Magolor does. You'd have to ask Azathoth The Abyssal Idiot though.
Alright, then let's assume that Landia wasn't drawing out it's full power in Kirby's Return to Dreamland. In Team Kirby Clash Deluxe however, Parallel Landia was possessed by the Master Crown, which heavily implies that Parallel Landia was going all out. Remember when Magolor Soul was possessed by the Master Crown? He had no control of his own body in that form either.
C9kqZao

Not to mention the fact that Magolor gained the ability to turn the fabric of the universe into a weapon after receiving it, so it's definitely a 3-A feat if he can do it by physical means.

If Parallel Landia was actually drawing all the power of the crown, then he'd scale to Magolor. You'd have to talk to some of the Kirby experts about it first though.

He's literally possessed by the crown itself so I don't see why he would be holding back at all.

Normal Lamdia was guarding the crown, and as such probably didn't use all of its power fearing consequences, so I'm not sure if Landia scales. But Parallel Landia is possessed by the MC, so PL scales

Although I do believe that PL scales to the crown, this has been rejected before (here). I do not want to have Azzy here saying no the the same things he already rejected, so I would appreciate if we can close this once all doubts are clarified.

Ok, I thought it could be consistent considering who his next form has a greater type of regen.

Nah, this won't really work. The reason why Magolor is 3-B is because he's vastly superior to Landia by tapping into much more power than Landia ever could, that and actually portrays a 3-B feat by creating numerous constellations. Landia doesn't really show any powerscaling feats or, feats in general portraying he'd be 3-B to 3-A.

I still do believe that Parallel Landia scales via having literally the same power source as Magolor but alright then if you guys say so

Nah, this won't really work. The reason why Magolor is 3-B is because he's vastly superior to Landia by tapping into much more power than Landia ever could.
Landia doesn't really show any powerscaling feats or, feats in general portraying he'd be 3-B to 3-A.

Well,Kirby has a multiverse and even possibly a 5th dimension,and that crown is blue,its not the same crown,could be weaker,could be stronger (Kirby got a very powerful crown,i doubt the parallel crown is equal) but i think It can scale via being an ítem created by the ancients (very powerful beings in kirby that presumably lived in the multiverse and not only 1 universe) so It can be argued that the ancients created some crowns un different universes.

Kirby71 said:
Well,Kirby has a multiverse and even possibly a 5th dimension,and that crown is blue,its not the same crown,could be weaker,could be stronger (Kirby got a very powerful crown,i doubt the parallel crown is equal) but i think It can scale via being an ítem created by the ancients (very powerful beings in kirby that presumably lived in the multiverse and not only 1 universe) so It can be argued that the ancients created some crowns un different universes.
I appreciate your reasoning, but again, Magolor tapped into much more power than Landia which allowed him to create 3-B feats. Landia has never portrayed 3-B feats because it never reached Magolor's level in power.

Back