• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(LR4M2) 8-B Shooters Tournament: Quincy VS Johnny Test

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Hub

We are almost there. As 6 people have survived, 2 them from winners have dropped down. Between the 4 remaining losers bracket contenders, 2 are sure to be very much dead. But freedom is near, regardless.

As we start the fourth loser’s round, the Archer Monkey and slayer of the Autobot and the leader of the Decepticons who fell victim to the Cubic Revolution Champion, Quincy (nominated by @JustANormalLemon), fights the firey haired kid with a turbo-charged backpack who is used as a lab rat and slayer of the British Agent, the S-Class Hero, and the leader of the Decepticons who fell victim to the elite group of assassins, Johnny Test (nominated by @RandomGuy2345), in a battle between monkey VS kid!

Level 20 Quincy is used. Rules stated in the tournament hub.

Who wins?

Quincy:

Johnny Test: 7 (Bruhtelho, RandomGuy2345, Popted2, DemonicDude, Nierre, Armorchompy, Dinamic8000)

Inconclusive:
latest

Last edited:
ok, Let's start with what in Jhonny arsenal quincy counters

1-Time stop: Time Stop (Time Stop power slows Bloons to 10% speed but only reduces Monkeys to 30%)
And habilities stay with the same cooldown

Statistics Amplification: The strongher Jhonny become the more powerfull quincy projectiles will be

Invisibility: Enhanced Senses (All Monkeys are capable of seeing ghosts and Can use his keen senses to detect and attack Camo Bloons, this also help counter any mobility power from jhonny sinse monkey have almost instant reactions to whem a bloon enters their range

Trough this is It, quincy firstt move will be Rain of arrows, how can jhonny deal with It without teleportation sinse never was used to dodge something

ok, Let's start with what in Jhonny arsenal quincy counters

And habilities stay with the same cooldown

Statistics Amplification: The strongher Jhonny become the more powerfull quincy projectiles will be

Invisibility: Enhanced Senses (All Monkeys are capable of seeing ghosts and Can use his keen senses to detect and attack Camo Bloons, this also help counter any mobility power from jhonny sinse monkey have almost instant reactions to whem a bloon enters their range

Trough this is It, quincy firstt move will be Rain of arrows, how can jhonny deal with It without teleportation sinse never was used to dodge something
First things first, Time Stop will still be useful here, as they still slow the Monkey's down, which will do a lot for Johnny here in this battle.

Statistics Amp are valid, though Johnny isn't likely to use Stat Amps, and Johnny's Amplifications (Super Strength Milkshake) doesn't apply to AP, so it's very questionable if Quincy's projectiles will become more powerful.

Invisibility is fair, but Johnny won't open with H2H/Martial Arts here, especially since the fight starts 20 meters away, and the fact that Quincy has his multiple ranged abilities as well.

Johnny won't immediately open with his one shot hax (Morality Manip, Time Manip, Sleep Manip, etc.), but he most certainly won't hesitate to use them when he realizes he's struggling in the fight, which likely won't take long considering these 2 have a lot of ranged abilities.

I feel like Quincy would have the upper hand at first due to Johnny's hesitance to open with one shot hax, but I feel like when Johnny starts to use his more powerful (one shot) hax is when Quincy will get overwhelmed.

I'll hold off voting for now, but I'm leaning towards Johnny high diff.

First things first, Time Stop will still be useful here, as they still slow the Monkey's down, which will do a lot for Johnny here in this battle.

Statistics Amp are valid, though Johnny isn't likely to use Stat Amps, and Johnny's Amplifications (Super Strength Milkshake) doesn't apply to AP, so it's very questionable if Quincy's projectiles will become more powerful.

Invisibility is fair, but Johnny won't open with H2H/Martial Arts here, especially since the fight starts 20 meters away, and the fact that Quincy has his multiple ranged abilities as well.

Johnny won't immediately open with his one shot hax (Morality Manip, Time Manip, Sleep Manip, etc.), but he most certainly won't hesitate to use them when he realizes he's struggling in the fight, which likely won't take long considering these 2 have a lot of ranged abilities.

I feel like Quincy would have the upper hand at first due to Johnny's hesitance to open with one shot hax, but I feel like when Johnny starts to use his more powerful (one shot) hax is when Quincy will get overwhelmed.

I'll hold off voting for now, but I'm leaning towards Johnny high diff.
But to use this hax's he would need to survive quincy first move, Rain of arrows, the dhear amount of arrows should be enough to kill Jhonny

Johnny is 59 tons and Quincy is 78 tons
So a negligible AP gap. Okay.

Johnny's dura hax should let him survive this, even then, he can still dodge a decent amount of them.

And at that moment, Johnny would know to take the fight seriously, and go for his one shot, which will end the fight then and there.

i suppose I could help with Johnny for Random
With ones?
Regen, Pain Tolerance, Body Control, and Elasticity at least from what I remember
I doubt It, he would be catched by surprise sinse they come from above and even trough not all would land they are danmaku for a reason, at least enough to fataly damage Jhonny should hit
Johnny is 100% going to survive the first hit with what I said above and is going to 100% be able to end the fight after that with one of his hax, yes the Rain of arrows will do something but Johnny's Acrobatics and Immense Pain Tolerance are going to allow him to dodge and endure any that do hit him.

Johnny survives the hit with what I said and ends the fight FRA

Regen, Pain Tolerance, Body Control, and Elasticity at least from what I remembe
Regen is to much inconsitent

Pain tolerance don't relp bleed to death after multiple arrows penetrate your body

Body control is only him putting his head inside his body like a turtle

Elasticity don't really help against cutting damage like the ones from arrows
Johnny is 100% going to survive the first hit with what I said above and is going to 100% be able to end the fight after that with one of his hax, yes the Rain of arrows will do something but Johnny's Acrobatics and Immense Pain Tolerance are going to allow him to dodge and endure any that do hit him
Maybe the first arrow hitted, but rain of arrows will make a danmaku of them rain above jhonny, making him be hitted multiple times, and even If he survives somehow this give Quincy time to aproche and finish him off with statustic amplification, explosive arrows and his normal Danmaku

Regen is to much inconsitent
Agreed. Johnny isn't just going to go break a bone and regenerate every time. Valid point here.

Pain tolerance don't relp bleed to death after multiple arrows penetrate your body
The same argument was made when Johnny faced Buggy. Johnny's dura hax would help him last long in the fight, but without his equipment and him requiring to get up close to Buggy, Johnny would sooner or later get overwhelmed by Buggy's versatility. Johnny actually has his equipment here, so when he sees that Quincy is no joke, he'll quickly end the fight right then and there.

Body control is only him putting his head inside his body like a turtle
And he can also use it to fit in places he normally wouldn't fit in, which can help him narrowly dodge the arrows Quincy can throw at him.

Elasticity don't really help against cutting damage like the ones from arrows
Agreed. It would only help Johnny from getting crushed and squished, which likely won't happen here.

Maybe the first arrow hitted, but rain of arrows will make a danmaku of them rain above jhonny, making him be hitted multiple times, and even If he survives somehow this give Quincy time to aproche and finish him off with statustic amplification, explosive arrows and his normal Danmaku
I would actually argue that Johnny's acrobatics would help Johnny immensely here, because unlike Buggy, Quincy can't control the direction of where his arrows can go (correct me if I'm wrong), as Buggy can control his projectiles however he wants to. Johnny won't be able to dodge all of them, but he can definitely avoid getting one shot from Quincy's arrows, as they only go in one direction.

Overall, while Quincy can certainly do a number of damage to Johnny here, which can certainly result in Johnny succumbing to his injuries, Johnny's dura hax, acrobatics, and more potent and effective abilities/hax will overwhelm Quincy, especially when Johnny realizes he has to end the fight as quick as possible.

It'd be a tough and hard fought battle for both, but I see Johnny winning this more often than not. Johnny Test FRA

im voting Johnny as well

he won't hesitate to lead with Susan and Mary's inventions as he is very prone of using them to save his life so if he's getting arrows rained down on him then he could very easily endure them, teleport away and pull out something to save him such as the Time Stopping Stop Watch, Mega Action Game Controller, Paralysis Gas Breath Spray, etc, etc.

It's sad how I might end up winning all of the loser round matchups just to get eliminated by default to someone I lost to in the first round.

That's sucks. I honestly feel like I had a decent chance to win the tourney, too. Snake and The Player seem to be tough opponents, though.

I'm also thinking of making a 7-C+/High 7-C Tournament (hopefully I won't abandon it like I did with the last tourney I did).

(I just got up)

Anyhow, that’s grace.

Quincy has been rained on by his own arrows.

Back