• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament, Round 1, Match 3: Tanjiro Kamado and Sasuke Uchiha vs Nega-Chin and Metro Man

Tanjiro Kamado (@Razor) and Sasuke Uchiha (@Nierre) vs Nega-Chin (@Psychomaster35) and Metro Man (@MinecraftHater2011)

Their 8-B keys are being used. Speed is equalized. Nega Chin's plot manipulation is restricted.

The battle takes place Sports Festival Stadium.
latest

Tanjiro and Sasuke:

Nega-Chin and Metro Man:

Last edited:
Oh dang Sasuke's weaker than these guys sheesh..

Well as Godly said he has the skill to compensate but most importantly he has sharingan which will allow him to react, dodge, and fight fine

He does upscale from that value with CS1 by an unknown amount but yeah he's the underdog in AP, He has the skill and sharingan to compensate for it though
Welp, I ain't voting, so I guess I can say: Hope you guys win, I want to see Tanjiro and Sasuke vs Killua and Aggregor. Although Tanjiro kinda... Yeh, he strong.

Nega is way too haxy for this. he can literally turn people to ash, remove their abilities, extreme BFR, and Plot manip. All adding to his AP gap, so Tanjiro and Sasuke most likely can't do anything to his abilities. This is a stomp match. Nega should be replaced with someone else.

Nega is way too haxy for this. he can literally turn people to ash, remove their abilities, extreme BFR, and Plot manip. All adding to his AP gap, so Tanjiro and Sasuke most likely can't do anything to his abilities. This is a stomp match. Nega should be replaced with someone else.
Bro what. How was this guy allowed in the tournament

How tf--- WHAT!?...

Metro Man doesn't even fight in the movie. He has literally 0 feats. He upscales from someone because they were afraid of him. All we know Metro Man can do is Heat Vision

Metro Man doesn't even fight in the movie. He has literally 0 feats. He upscales from someone because they were afraid of him. All we know Metro Man can do is Heat Vision
Though he's pretty strong from scaling so I guess he'll be sorta hard to finish off, but he definitely won't pose a threat.

Idiot relies on AP alone and loses in the first round

EDIT: The idiot is Metro Man, not who picked him.

Also I took a look at Nega Chin's profile. Most if not all of his abilities require him to shoot them from a laser and actually hit the target. Seeing how his opponents are not only super acrobatic and agile, but they also have STW and Sharingan which grants them Precog and Analytical Prediction respectively, I don't think Nega Chin won't get any of those shots in realistically.

It'd be a blitz unfortunately. With his already big AP he'd stomp pretty easily with Super Speed.

Just a note that his Power Null was something he only did once and never again after that, the BFR was only done to gather villains up to team against the heroes, and as for Plot Manipulation, that can be freely restricted from what I heard.

So anyways, Nierre makes a good point. Both tanjiro and sasuke are very skilled, agile AND has some sort of prediction or precog on top of that (STW lets you see faster characters in slow mo and the sharingan allowed sasuke to dodge haku's attacks which were previously overwhelming him and that was only the first tomoe sharingan meanwhile this sasuke already has two tomoe which is an improved version of the last).

Tanjiro from the very start of the series has 2 years of training already and experience fighting demons, He then went on to train even more post rehabilitaion and then trained even more in the pillar training (the pillar training are trainings arranged by the hashiras which stand at the top of the demon slayer corps and can kill demons with hundreds of years of experience, Tanjiro himself has fought with demons with hundreds of years of experience like the upper moons).

Whilst sasuke is considered a prodigy amongst prodigies and stood at the top of his class even with prodigies like neji hyuga present, he also came from the strongest clan in naruto which was the uchiha clan and managed to perform the fire ball jutsu at a young age. He almost took kakashi's balls who's a genius too and he managed to impress kakashi based on that one showing alone.

Edit: While looking at sasuke's profile I just realized his intelligence section only puts him at "gifted" which doesn't really sit well with me..

Just a note that his Power Null was something he only did once and never again after that, the BFR was only done to gather villains up to team against the heroes, and as for Plot Manipulation, that can be freely restricted from what I heard.
Sounds good to me.

Also Tanjiro starts with sword combat and Ion rember what sasuke's first move is but I think its CQC

So anyways, Nierre makes a good point. Both tanjiro and sasuke are very skilled, agile AND has some sort of prediction or precog on top of that (STW lets you see faster characters in slow mo and the sharingan allowed sasuke to dodge haku's attacks which were previously overwhelming him and that was only the first tomoe sharingan meanwhile this sasuke already has two tomoe which is an improved version of the last).

Tanjiro from the very start of the series has 2 years of training already and experience fighting demons, He then went on to train even more post rehabilitaion and then trained even more in the pillar training (the pillar training are trainings arranged by the hashiras which stand at the top of the demon slayer corps and can kill demons with hundreds of years of experience, Tanjiro himself has fought with demons with hundreds of years of experience like the upper moons).

Whilst sasuke is considered a prodigy amongst prodigies and stood at the top of his class even with prodigies like neji hyuga present, he also came from the strongest clan in naruto which was the uchiha clan and managed to perform the fire ball jutsu at a young age. He almost took kakashi's balls who's a genius too and he managed to impress kakashi based on that one showing alone.

Edit: While looking at sasuke's profile I just realized his intelligence section only puts him at "gifted" which doesn't really sit well with me..
Anyways I'll vote tanjiro and sasuke's team for now, Because of this ^ I doubt nega chin and MM will be able to hit them a whole lot and they'd be able to find openings easier. First off MM won't be the most difficult person to deal with, He has good AP but that's about it.

Both sasuke and tan would be able to out-maneuver and dodge his attacks with senses fairly easily but he'll last pretty long due to his AP, Nega chin with his plot hax restricted and his other hax being OOC won't be difficult to put down as he is essentially a weaker MM but with a few more abilities like energy projection although I don't know how that will help him. Tanjiro and sasuke are just to mobile I can't see them getting hit.

The longer the fight goes on Tanjiro would get stronger too due to his RPL. They are also both geniuses in combat and would likely formulate a plant to beat the other team. Also neither MM nor Nega chin has pain tolerance which would be a problem when tanjiro uses his dance of the fire god which causes great amount of pain (daki noted that it is especially painful even though she didn't react to getting beheaded). Honestly Tanjiro and Sasuke's main thing going for them are their senses and skill.

Also just a question, Does tanjiro start in his TW or not?

Metro Man's heat vision has a higher range than Tanjiro and Sasuke, so if he tries to outrange them it would probably be a problem, but for now I'll vote Tanjiro and Sasuke FRA

Plot Manipulation, that can be freely restricted from what I heard.
It looks like only the Subjective Reality is under "possibly" and can be restricted, not the Plot Manipulation.

As for this match though, they can restrict whatever they want because it can't be added anyways.

Actually, Doesn't his own plot manip **** himself over? It says that the writer believes good would always triumph evil so illogical series can happen, That's how his plot manip works, and nega chin is evil which means whenever he fights someone with a good heart he'd lose due to his own plot manip

Actually, Doesn't his own plot manip **** himself over? It says that the writer believes good would always triumph evil so illogical series can happen, That's how his plot manip works, and nega chin is evil which means whenever he fights someone with a good heart he'd lose due to his own plot manip
Metro Man being on his team balances out the plot manip

I mean its restricted anyways so it wouldn't matter in this match but that kinda sucks for him in actual 1v1 matches (given that he's fighting good dudes)

Back