• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 1: Mom's Heart and Gene vs King Knight and Kamen Rider Ixa

If his main target is the heart then that just allows Gene to take him out more easily. Also, Ixa has other moves, who's to say he'll use Flasher that fast?

There's also the fact that Gene can temporarily BFR him with certain moves, sending him flying way the **** away. It's not enough to keep him away for a week but it is enough to 2v1 King Knight and defeat him with ease.

How would we know that Gene would target Ixa over Knight? Also, while Ixa has other finisher, he’s used Ixa Judgement with the Sol Flasher far more than he’s used Broken Fang. And what ever damage Ixa does to Heart would be very good due to Ixa being ~2x stronger than it and his weapons being able to weaken opponents via life force absorption.

How would we know that Gene would target Ixa over Knight?
I dunno, the fact that King Knight is gonna be airborne which is not his specialty, and might just hover somewhat out of his preferred range? The fact that King Knight immediately appears much less dangerous than Ixa who has a sword/gun?
Also, while Ixa has other finisher, he’s used Ixa Judgement with the Sol Flasher far more than he’s used Broken Fang.
eh, that's hella subjective. Either way we already agreed Gene incons Ixa and the setting only puts him at an advantage so I really don't see why you're treating it as a stomp now lol
And what ever damage Ixa does to Heart would be very good due to Ixa being ~2x stronger than it and his weapons being able to weaken opponents via life force absorption.
He's much less than x2 stronger. Have you seen that scaling chain? Mama Mega quite literally just tickles Mom's Heart. And I dunno about absorbing life force, considering it gets faster the closer it is to death I seriously doubt it would be weakened by that. Keep in mind that you can give this thing would-be lethal injections and it just shrugs them off.

eh, that's hella subjective. Either way we already agreed Gene incons Ixa and the setting only puts him at an advantage so I really don't see why you're treating it as a stomp now lol
Actually, the only reason why I believe that it is incon was because everyone else voted incon. I just wanted to finish up the match.

Also, Heart's range is only tens of meters, so if Ixa does get overwhelmed with the danmaku, he could easily get out of range. And another question, how does Gene get pass being blinded?

How would Gene interrupted Ixa when he himself is trying to dodge Mom's heart attack? If he's willing to put himself into the crossfire then he's not the only one getting out unscathe, nevermind that Ixa would be more than willing to use Gene as a shield if he were to grab Gene then he's pretty much doom to be used due to the vast gulf in LS.

Also Sol Flasher GGs

Also, Heart's range is only tens of meters, so if Ixa does get overwhelmed with the danmaku, he could easily get out of range.
If Gene allows him
And another question, how does Gene get pass being blinded?
Oh my god again? It's literally all you're bringing up, how does Ixa handle being juggled by someone way more skilled, faster and getting tossed into a storm of projectiles? How does he handle being hit with Daisy Cutter, which makes him explode? How does he handle being launched several kilometers away, possibly into the ocean?
How would Gene interrupted Ixa when he himself is trying to dodge Mom's heart attack?
Gene is faster cause amp, better at dodging and more skilled
Nevermind that Ixa would be more than willing to use Gene as a shield if he were to grab Gene then he's pretty much doom to be used due to the vast gulf in LS.
Nevermind that Gene has dozens of ways to escape grapples from people superior in LS, Ixa has to grab him first and good luck with that.

Also, Heart's range is only tens of meters, so if Ixa does get overwhelmed with the danmaku, he could easily get out of range. And another question, how does Gene get pass being blinded?
Remember that there's limited space, since the fight takes plane in an arena (you can see it in the main thread), and I'm not sure the characters are allowed to leave.
And about that, said arena doesn't have a roof, but I guess we are making an exception in this match, to allow the Heart to fight.

Dude I’ve said this multiple times, Ixa has started off with his Sol Flasher and would want to end the fight as quickly as possible in character. While Ixa doesn’t have any way of getting pass BFR, unless Gene starts off with it, Ixa will pull out the Sol Flasher first

I seriously doubt that, he has used that to start off but he has also not done it way more often I bet, and I haven't been shown him using it when he's straight-up losing, which he would be.

Also like, the dude doesn't have the skill feats to say he can dodge Mom's Heart's attacks consistently so even if he were to take out Gene, who says it's enough lol

Ixa can't be BRF because he's in an arena. Also, why are we debating this like its a 1v2? King Knight is doing something in the meantime and has Danmaku of his own no? Not to mention he can summon stuff to help out.

Ixa can't be BRF because he's in an arena.
He'll just get smashed through the roof, it's a 9-B feat that will be done by an 8-B attack
Also, why are we debating this like its a 1v2? King Knight is doing something in the meantime and has Danmaku of his own no? Not to mention he can summon stuff to help out.
I think he'll focus on Mom's Heart and she's tanky enough to survive longer than the Ixa/Gene fight lasts. Although him hurting her would just cause her to attack even faster.

He'll just get smashed through the roof, it's a 9-B feat that will be done by an 8-B attack
Then it's a no contest since we can't leave the arena.

I think he'll focus on Mom's Heart and she's tanky enough to survive longer than the Ixa/Gene fight lasts. Although him hurting her would just cause her to attack even faster.
Even if he focuses Mom's Heart, his Danmaku will still hit everyone. Also, Is there friendly fire? If so, then Ixa can tank both Danmakus more effectively than Mom's heart or Gene due to 2x AP difference. Also King Knight's Danmaku will do more damage since his AP is higher by a margin than both Mom's Heart and Gene.

Ixa if he is far away can use Ixa Calibur's gun mode to spray as well, dealing more significant damage alongisde Knight King's Danmaku.

Even if he focuses Mom's Heart, his Danmaku will still hit everyone.
King Knight's danmaku only affects the corners of the arena I think, and isn't that effective.
Also, Is there friendly fire?
Yes
If so, then Ixa can tank both Danmakus more effectively than Mom's heart or Gene due to 2x AP difference.
True but the difference is way less than that, and Gene with his speed amp would dodge it way more easily.
Also King Knight's Danmaku will do more damage since his AP is higher by a margin than both Mom's Heart and Gene.
Mom's Heart has a huge scaling chain, she's definitely stronger than King Knight.
Ixa if he is far away can use Ixa Calibur's gun mode to spray as well, dealing more significant damage alongisde Knight King's Danmaku.
If Gene lets him, if he attempts to do that while near him he's getting disarmed for sure

King Knight's danmaku only affects the corners of the arena I think, and isn't that effective.
Ehh, if I assume the Danmakui is the confetti things, then it should be in the whole arena but there should be space to dodge.

Interesting, both danmaku will affect both sides.

True but the difference is way less than that, and Gene with his speed amp would dodge it way more easily.
If the projectiles combined, fill out the screen then no one will dodge anything. Mom's Heart's projectiles basically fills the whole screen with small areas to dodge. I'm sure Gene can get pass that part but what if that missing space is filled with King Knight's Danmaku (assuming the Danmaku is the confetti things). And even further, Ixa can shoot bullets that spread.

Mom's Heart has a huge scaling chain, she's definitely stronger than King Knight.
I see, if it's quantifiable then idk how she compares to Ixa. Even so, Ixa will tank both Danmakus better than Gene or Mom's Heart.

If Gene lets him, if he attempts to do that while near him he's getting disarmed for sure
Ixa's holding on to it with Class M lifting Strength, idk how's he's gonna pry that away. I'm going to assume Gene has done it to people who is stronger than him, but do they have Class M LS? If Ixa Calibur is to be disarmed, then he will go for Ixa Knuckle which Gene won't be able to disarm sinces it's stuck with him via electromagnetism.

Another point, getting close to Ixa will make Ixa switch targets (since someones charging straight for him). This will make him either change to Ixa Calibur Sword Mode or use Ixa Knuckle. Ixa Knuckle and Broken Fang is mostly used like a reactive move if someone jumps at him or if he needs to use it as a secondary.

Ixa's Ixa Calibur sword mode makes him to able to use Ixa Judgement at anytime, which is deadly beacuse its stronger than his usual moves.

Ehh, if I assume the Danmakui is the confetti things, then it should be in the whole arena but there should be space to dodge.
Not really, iirc it only happens on the very sides of the arena in his boss fight.
I see, if it's quantifiable then idk how she compares to Ixa. Even so, Ixa will tank both Danmakus better than Gene or Mom's Heart.
It's not quantifiable, it's just a huge chain.

7535x10^10 J/18.0097 Tons of TNT > Ch. 1.5 < Ch. 2 < Ch. 2.5 < Ch. 3 < Ch. 4 < Ch. 3.5 << Mom < Mom's Heart
Ixa's holding on to it with Class M lifting Strength, idk how's he's gonna pry that away. I'm going to assume Gene has done it to people who is stronger than him, but do they have Class M LS? If Ixa Calibur is to be disarmed, then he will go for Ixa Knuckle which Gene won't be able to disarm sinces it's stuck with him via electromagnetism.
Smash into his wrist with a chop or something, maybe all while juggling him, it's not a grappling thing at all. Ixa Knuckle, sure whatever, he can dodge a punch lmao
Another point, getting close to Ixa will make Ixa switch targets (since someones charging straight for him). This will make him either change to Ixa Calibur Sword Mode or use Ixa Knuckle. Ixa Knuckle and Broken Fang is mostly used like a reactive move if someone jumps at him or if he needs to use it as a secondary.
Again, especially with a speed amp, Gene can more than dodge sword attacks and counter all the while, and his counter attacks are especially deadly here since he can very easily trip Ixa which would prevent him from dodging the danmaku.
Ixa's Ixa Calibur sword mode makes him to able to use Ixa Judgement at anytime, which is deadly beacuse its stronger than his usual moves.
If it lands.

Not really, iirc it only happens on the very sides of the arena in his boss fight.
I'm seeing the fight and the confetti comes from the whole arena.

It's not quantifiable, it's just a huge chain.

7535x10^10 J/18.0097 Tons of TNT > Ch. 1.5 < Ch. 2 < Ch. 2.5 < Ch. 3 < Ch. 4 < Ch. 3.5 << Mom < Mom's Heart
I see.

Smash into his wrist with a chop or something, maybe all while juggling him, it's not a grappling thing at all. Ixa Knuckle, sure whatever, he can dodge a punch lmao
Broken Fang is very large AOE in one direction.

Again, especially with a speed amp, Gene can more than dodge sword attacks and counter all the while, and his counter attacks are especially deadly here since he can very easily trip Ixa which would prevent him from dodging the danmaku.
How long does the speed amp last?

idk

It also requires him to build up power for a couple of seconds.
about 3 seconds which is pretty quick and there are faster clips but overall, about the same times both Mom's Heart and King Knight channel their Danmaku.

It's hard to tell for sure since there's a lot of game mechanics surrounding it but I believe as long as he wants.
I see

I'd argue that it's more unpredictable because the confetti swings with the wind. (Although there's like 9 pieces of confetti flying around)

Also, what does the summons for King's Knight do exactly?

I hate being a thread mod cause I almost accidentally edited your message instead of replying to it lmao

about 3 seconds which is pretty quick and there are faster clips but overall, about the same times both Mom's Heart and King Knight channel their Danmaku.
I mean, that's more than enough time for Gene to interrupt, he does that all the time with normal attacks, let alone a charged one.
I'd argue that it's more unpredictable because the confetti swings with the wind. (Although there's like 9 pieces of confetti flying around)
yeah but they're in a building so no wind
rats rats we're the rats

He can summon rats with bombs strapped to them that explode upon impact with an enemy and is pretty spammable (he can also command them), the Decree of Destruction let's him summon a baby Griffoth that throws a lot of spiked balls on his enemies, the Decree of Rejuvenation let's him regenerate both his health and stamina for about 30 seconds IIRC, and I already showed what the Horn of Heralding does.

I mean, that's more than enough time for Gene to interrupt, he does that all the time with normal attacks, let alone a charged one.
3 seconds is at most. Here's a clip where it was channeled in ~1 second.

yeah but they're in a building so no wind
The attacks and whatnot and blow them somewhere, maybe.

rats rats we're the rats
He can summon rats with bombs strapped to them that explode upon impact with an enemy and is pretty spammable (he can also command them), the Decree of Destruction let's him summon a baby Griffoth that throws a lot of spiked balls on his enemies, the Decree of Rejuvenation let's him regenerate both his health and stamina for about 30 seconds IIRC, and I already showed what the Horn of Heralding does.
If they are spammable then these will help a lot in this fight.

Finisher work by the same rules as Henshin Sequence, it is as fast and as long as it needed to be. Henshin Sequence that took 30 seconds to finish can be as short as literally a singular second when they feel like it.

Same goes for Finisher as well.

I think the rats get auto-wiped out by Moms danmaku

As for the finisher I mean, doesn't that mean he might try to do it slowly and get smacked around for it?

I think the rats get auto-wiped out by Moms danmaku
I mean... they're rats, so they should be far smaller than Isaac, and again King Knight can command them and they are capable of jumping decent heights for a rat. Then again, they have giant bombs strapped to them, so the danmaku can still shred them.

Ah so his relics are limited he should still be able to use the confetti and scepter infinity based on the boss fight

Back