• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament Semifinals: King Knight and Kamen Rider Ixa vs Ultimate Aggregor and Killua Zoldyck

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
The semifinals of the 2v2 8-B tournament!

King Knight and Kamen Rider Ixa (@Shmooply and @Nicetoderp) vs Ultimate Aggregor and Killua Zoldyck (@DemonicDude and @GodlyCharmander).

Burst Mode Ixa will be used. If I need to specify any other keys that should be used, please tell me in the replies.

Killua's Nen Crush will be restricted (for very obvious reasons).

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium.
latest

Knight and Ixa:

Aggregor and Killua: 1 (FRIMI)

Last edited:
The semifinals of the 2v2 8-B tournament!

King Knight and Kamen Rider Ixa (@Shmooply and @Nicetoderp) vs Ultimate Aggregor and Killua Zoldyck (@DemonicDude and @GodlyCharmander).

Burst Mode Ixa will be used. If I need to specify any other keys that should be used, please tell me in the replies.

Killua's Nen Crush will be restricted (for very obvious reasons).

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium.
latest

Knight and Ixa:

Aggregor and Killua:
Use the web archive version of Killua, it's before the revision.

Well, what do Killua and Aggrego start with? Ixa probally gonna choose to fight Aggrego first because he look like some of vampire-monsters in his home universe.

Well, what do Killua and Aggrego start with? Ixa probally gonna choose to fight Aggrego first because he look like some of vampire-monsters in his home universe.
Aggregor will start with Electrcity to Paralyze, Telekensis, Radiation blasts and his wincon would be this I'll let Charmander give us Killua start who bascially uses speed blitz and Electricity.

Killua usually evaluates the situation and his opponents from afar before making a move, so he would likely wait for some of the opponents to make their moves first. Otherwise, he can tell how strong his enemies are by eyeballing alone, so he'd likely watch over the one he has the better match up is.

Team Ixa-Knight's AP
Ixa: 47 Tons
King Knight: 23.5 Tons

Team Ultimate Assassin's AP

Killua: considerably above 22.13 Tons
Aggregor: ~25 Tons

Did I get this right?

So Ixa already resists radiation. Does Aggregor’s paralysis bypass Ixa’s armor?

Ixa starts off with his gun, with each bullet being able to disperse into hundreds on more bullets, each of which will steal away at his life force to weaken him as well as attack his soul. To much damage would erase the soul entirely. If he’s being pushed too much, Ixa could also go with the Sol Flasher to blind and stun Aggregor.

I need to know King Knight's lead
Basically what Random said. KK usually leads with shoulder bashes or the scepter, both of which give him good mobility options. He immediately bounces off his enemy everytime he shoulder bashes them, and he can reach ridiculous distances with the scepter. Besides that, it's in-character for him to spam Horns of Heralding, which is his go-to danmaku move. It's not that bad, he just surrounds the entire area in confetti that damages anyone that comes into contact with them.
stuff Aggregor uses here
Ixa resists radiation hax and has an AP advantange (though Aggregor seems to have better dura than AP instead, so there's that), and we've already established that Ixa will try to focus him more than Killua, which will be an even bigger problem. It looks like his electricity stuff is projectile-based as well, so it wouldn't be that effective either since he is fighting a super sentai on anabolic steroids and a guy that can somehow do ballerina tricks mid-air while clad in plate armour. At least he'll still be able to take out King Knight with his telekinesis because of the LS advantage.

if killua and aggregor get to have a cool team name then i hereby declare that the name of king knight and ixas team will be wannabe knights :vvv

Basically what Random said. KK usually leads with shoulder bashes or the scepter, both of which give him good mobility options. He immediately bounces off his enemy everytime he shoulder bashes them, and he can reach ridiculous distances with the scepter. Besides that, it's in-character for him to spam Horns of Heralding, which is his go-to danmaku move. It's not that bad, he just surrounds the entire area in confetti that damages anyone that comes into contact with them.
Killua will likely focus on King Knight as he is the weaker one on the team, and one who Killua believes he can beat. (King Knight is not that much stronger than a random Chimera)

Shoulder Bashes are not really a good idea, Killua is not one to take easily dodgeble stuff. In response to that, or the Danmaku, Killua could use his ridiculous skill/acrobatics to dodge, or he could also use his Yo-Yos to deflect the confetti by doing this.

Either way, the Danmaku is not a problem. Killua would likely advance after seeing the confetti.

I'd like to know the range of that scepter.

Last edited:
Yea, he obviously gets wrecked by Killua's acrobatic stuff and skill. As for the scepter stuff, as long as there isn't an obstacle in his way (like, y'know, a wall), he can cross as many distances as he wants. As for the range of his temporary stun thing, I couldn't find any good footage of him stunning Shovel Knight from a far away spot, but he does shake his boss arena when he performs it so there's that.

He wouldn't know to target king knight even then king knight is a skilled fighter he will use his rats as a distraction or to fly away to heal, or start testing relics like gyro boots or lances

He wouldn't know to target king knight even then king knight is a skilled fighter he will use his rats as a distraction or to fly away to heal, or start testing relics like gyro boots or lances
Killua can tell one's strength by eyeballing alone. I vaguely remember him doing so even before Nen, and even with Netero and Morel, even though they weren't showing their Ren. (And Power Reading is on his profile)

Either way, he will focus on King Knight, while Ixa is likely focused on Aggregor, so it's basically two 1v1s.

King Knight is a skilled fighter
Not this skilled though. Kill is kinda ridiculous in this department.
he will use his rats as a distraction or to fly away to heal, or start testing relics like gyro boots or lances
Distractions against someone with years of combat/assassination experience are not a reliable option imo. Flying away is a terrible option, Killua would simply Thunderbolt his ass on sight. I have no knowledge on the rest.

Killua can tell one's strength by eyeballing alone. I vaguely remember he doing so even before Nen, and even with Netero and Morel, even though they weren't showing their Ren.

Either way, he will focus on King Knight, while Ixa is likely focused on Aggregor, so it's basically two 1v1s.
What is ren
Use the web archive version of Killua, it's before the revision.
And why are we avoiding revisions his tier is the same.
Distractions against someone with years of combat/assassination experience are not a reliable option imo. Flying away is a terrible option, Killua would simply Thunderbolt his ass on sight. I have no knowledge on the rest.
Listen the rats will likely blow him up if he ignores them and Fair I guess.

What is ren
Ren makes smol aura > big aura.
And why are we avoiding revisions his tier is the same.
Gets upgraded from 8-B to Low 7-C
Yeah, same tier. His 8-B key was the last one. We're not really avoiding it for the sake of it, but because I entered the tournament as that Killua before the revision.
Listen the rats will likely blow him up if he ignores them and Fair I guess.
Never said he'd ignore them, I said it wouldn't work as a distraction. Killua is extremely smart in combat, he'd see a predictable distraction from miles away, and even if it does blows him up, it wouldn't do that much damage considering he no-sold a 22 ton explosion.

Yea, he obviously gets wrecked by Killua's acrobatic stuff and skill. As for the scepter stuff, as long as there isn't an obstacle in his way (like, y'know, a wall), he can cross as many distances as he wants.
He just runs forward? But I want to know the range of the scepter itself, how far away from his body can he stick the thing?
As for the range of his temporary stun thing, I couldn't find any good footage of him stunning Shovel Knight from a far away spot, but he does shake his boss arena when he performs it so there's that.
Does he use that often? Or it takes some time into the battle?

Not this skilled though. Kill is kinda ridiculous in this department.
Debatable he fought Plague and specter knight, specter knight beat shield knight when he was alive and before he got his new armament, shield knight is comparable to shovel knight without relics both being legendary knights and shovel knight didn't do anything after she was corrupted, plague knight was fought after percy and Plague knight beat groups of trained knights on multiple occasions while he likely trained a little since then the group of knights acknowledged them as a serious threat an would not have known about that training just how dangerous he was beforehand.
Gets upgraded from 8-B to Low 7-C
Yeah, same tier. His 8-B key was the last one. We're not really avoiding it for the sake of it, but because I entered the tournament as that Killua before the revision.
Apologize I paid my attention to the number of keys I say them in the same spot and thought that they were the same.

Debatable he fought Plague and specter knight, specter knight beat shield knight when he was alive and before he got his new armament, shield knight is comparable to shovel knight without relics both being legendary knights and shovel knight didn't do anything after she was corrupted, plague knight was fought after percy and Plague knight beat groups of trained knights on multiple occasions while he likely trained a little since then the group of knights acknowledged them as a serious threat an would not have known about that training just how dangerous he was beforehand.
None of that even comes close to what I've shown, I don't see how that's debatable at all. Killua can also one shot everyone in a room with 1500 in a few minutes. Not really comparable.

Not really run, he just dashes in the air. As for the "how far away from his body can he stick the thing?" stuff, we don't really know.
Oh well... What's stopping Killua from just... guarding his hand with Nen and grabbing? It's not quite the first time he deals with this.
He used it often in his battle with Shovel Knight, yea.
If Killua gets stunned once, he will learn how to avoid it. Can King Knight finish off Killua in one hit, by any chance?... Also, would this affect everyone in the battle? Friendly fire.

Ixa wouldn't leave King's Knight by himself. Ixa is head strong but is also protective towards allies.

Ixa wouldn't leave King's Knight by himself. Ixa is head strong but is also protective towards allies.
Would Ixa go for Aggregor or stay with King Knight INITIALLY? Ixa would only go for Knight if he was in trouble right? The hypothetical scenario hasn't really developed to the point where Ixa would come in to help.

Would Ixa go for Aggregor or stay with King Knight INITIALLY? Ixa would only go for Knight if he was in trouble right? The hypothetical scenario hasn't really developed to the point where Ixa would come in to help.
If its a big stadium, Ixa would go for his gun and stay besides King's Knight. If King's Knight decides to go after someone close range then Ixa would, in my opinion, do his own thing. If King's Knight were to spam rats instead, I'd say Ixa would stick with him. Not too familiar with Aggregor but Ixa would prob go from him first like you guys said already. He would help if King's Knight is in trouble though.

I'd say from the clips and looking at profiles, both Killua and Aggregor could probably dodge the bullets coming at them which Ixa would recognize immediately and switch to blade mode or Ixa Knuckle.

Another thing to point out is the stun thing King's Knight has. Ixa can build off that if anyone gets hit by it since he would know of that move beforehand.

How well does Killua and Aggregor deal with Ixa's light?

Back