• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament Semifinals: King Knight and Kamen Rider Ixa vs Ultimate Aggregor and Killua Zoldyck

Wouldn't his ego get in the way? I dunno, he seems like someone with an ego. I can see him commanding Ixa to handle one of the enemies, but he doesn't seem the type to be a support fighter from the back. Ixa also seems to be the type of person to advise KK not to fight recklessly, although I am not too sure on that, but if so, KK wouldn't really appreciate that-

a 1v1 would happen with one of them fairly quickly.
He isn't but he is a big fan of telling people what to do and in most of the boss fights he only starts 4 fights the 3 kings of cards and the enchantress. All his fights with the other members of the order of no quarter are started because he provoked them or they are just always violent, the phantom striker thought he was a ghost, and shovel and plague knight broke into his place.

Tbf it’s revealed in cosmic destruction that Aggregor prefers to work alone when Psyphon proposed to work for him. Aggregor does use robots and mind-controlled people to do his dirty work though and sorta does the same with Ben by manipulating him. However at least he is smart enough to not get in Killua’s way and will do whatever is necessary to optimize his chances of success.

He isn't but he is a big fan of telling people what to do and in most of the boss fights he only starts 4 fights the 3 kings of cards and the enchantress. All his fights with the other members of the order of no quarter are started because he provoked them or they are just always violent, the phantom striker thought he was a ghost, and shovel and plague knight broke into his place.
I see, I pointed out Killua would go for the weakest opponent (aka, the one he can handle without the need of a backup plan) thanks to his power reading, and Aggregor, as said by Green, will likely maximize the chances of success by separating the two. Or at least that's what Killua would suggest to him to do based on his fighting experience.

Bump
mIUnr4U.jpg

Back