• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2v2 8-B Tournament Semifinals: King Knight and Kamen Rider Ixa vs Ultimate Aggregor and Killua Zoldyck

Aggregor is vulnerable to energy-based attacks. As Kevin has more experience with absorbing energy,[DM 3] attempting to absorb these attacks could be potentially dangerous to Aggregor's physical and mental state.

This is what I meant.
From what I've read, Aggregor sucks the life out of people via touch.

I don't think he will be absorbing Broken Fang tbh since thats a long ranged energy attack. That and any hit dealt with Ixa's sword is painful for both Killua and Aggregor. Given that he is 2x AP and his sword has energy absorption. Broken Fang is also extremely hard to dodge especially if the opponents have previously not seen it before.

If King's Knight actually gets wiped out fast and it devolves into a 2v1 then I think Killua and Aggregor wins more times than not.

Last edited:

I don't think he will be absorbing Broken Fang tbh since thats a long ranged energy attack. That and any hit dealt with Ixa's sword is painful for both Killua and Aggregor. Given that he is 2x AP and his sword has energy absorption. Broken Fang is also extremely hard to dodge especially if the opponents have previously not seen it before.
Killua can amp his guard by focusing his aura on a part of his body, and can basically negate 22 tons AP with minor scratches, so the difference isn't that accentuated.
If King's Knight actually gets wiped out fast and it devolves into a 2v1 then I think Killua and Aggregor wins more times than not.
Huuuh, I can agree with that. Ixa can't deal with Paralysis, can they?

Wouldn't plate armor prevent that also I want to make something clear I am not saying king knight beats anyone but he should do some damage before falling no one here seems to have any healing or regeneration except king knight technically, several ranged attacks, and a slight ap advantage and I think he is capable of attempting to work with his partner given his official bio.

King Knight isn’t a king, he is a king-themed knight. But that doesn’t stop him from making decrees! As the lord defender of Pridemoor Keep, he commands a formidable army of minions. Experienced with repelling invaders who dare try topple his malevolent monarchy, King Knight is a master of single combat. And because he’s dressed to the nines at almost all times, he’s always ready for a brutal coronation!

Killua can amp his guard by focusing his aura on a part of his body, and can basically negate 22 tons AP with minor scratches, so the difference isn't that accentuated.
Broken Fang is one of his finishers so it should do more than his regular attacks. Energy absorption should still do its part for the sword.

Wouldn't plate armor prevent that also I want to make something clear I am not saying king knight beats anyone but he should do some damage before falling no one here seems to have any healing or regeneration except king knight technically, several ranged attacks, and a slight ap advantage and I think he is capable of attempting to work with his partner given his official bio.
well, the situation wasn't exactly comparable, but Aggregor did absorb P'andor's energy+powers while he was in his full body armor

You guys didn't even acknowledge my new point at what is Ixa not doing anything until the knight dies.
Ixa has to actively fight either Killua or Aggregor, and dispatch them BEFORE one of them kill the Knight. 30 seconds is the fastest time it took Ixa to use the blinding attack, in this time, Killua or Aggregor could easily kill the Knight, and allowing the match to devolve into a 2v1.

Knight is individualistic, so cooperation is not his forte.

Ixa has to actively fight either Killua or Aggregor, and dispatch them BEFORE one of them kill the Knight. 30 seconds is the fastest time it took Ixa to use the blinding attack, in this time, Killua or Aggregor could easily kill the Knight, and allowing the match to devolve into a 2v1.

Knight is individualistic, so cooperation is not his forte.
What did he do nothing for those thirty seconds how do they kill king knight in thirty seconds. And cooperation or not he wouldn't mind if someone does his job for him if he stays in charge.
I want to make something clear I am not saying king knight beats anyone but he should do some damage before falling no one here seems to have any healing or regeneration except king knight technically, several ranged attacks, and a slight ap advantage and I think he is capable of attempting to work with his partner given his official bio.

King Knight isn’t a king, he is a king-themed knight. But that doesn’t stop him from making decrees! As the lord defender of Pridemoor Keep, he commands a formidable army of minions. Experienced with repelling invaders who dare try topple his malevolent monarchy, King Knight is a master of single combat. And because he’s dressed to the nines at almost all times, he’s always ready for a brutal coronation!

What did he do nothing for those thirty seconds how do they kill king knight in thirty seconds. And cooperation or not he wouldn't mind if someone does his job for him if he stays in charge.
Ixa? No, he's fighting.

King Knight has a lot of options, none of them are effective, and he can't finish off anyone with his abilities. Killua can paralyze him, and crush him with his superior LS, kill him with his assassin mode, and etc. Aggregor could use one of his trillion offensive hax, radiation, and high IQ to kill KK.
Again, saying something about skill is not really relevant, Killua is nearly a Genius in battle.

You think Ixa can 1v1 Killua or Aggregor before the other can kill KK? (legitimate honest question)

And once King Knight die. Both of them are now blind, can either of them fight without Using their sight for the rest of the fight?

And once King Knight die. Both of them are now blind, can either of them fight without Using their sight for the rest of the fight?
The chance that both of them will be blind is about as big as Aggregor bull rushing towards Ixa and absorbing all of his power and leaving a husk behind + Aggregor can turn into electricity to dodge the blinding attack and finisher altogether.

... + Aggregor can turn into electricity to dodge the blinding attack and finisher altogether.
I'm not so sue about this. He should still be able to see while intangible therefor the attack would still at least connect the same it would if he weren't intangible

I'm not so sue about this. He should still be able to see while intangible therefor the attack would still at least connect the same it would if he weren't intangible
He’d have some way of “seeing” which might be hindered, but it won’t burn his eyes anymore. But while he’s electricity I don’t think Ixa can physically affect him.

Last edited:
Hang on I have a question could king knight's turn coat absorb Aggregor's electric form.
If it works against electricity of Aggregor’s AP then potentially. But absorbing an absorber doesn’t seem like a likely outcome + maybe Aggregor can free himself after getting absorbed (and maybe take some of King Knight’s energy with him)

I know that King Knight fought an opponent that uses electricity once. I'll see if he can absorb his electricity stuff later, since I gotta catch some Zs.

He’d have some way of “seeing” which might be hindered, but it won’t burn his eyes anymore. But while he’s electricity I don’t think Ixa can physically affect him.
Not entirely sure. Does Agreggor constantly stay in his Electricity state? Can this state also intang through energy attack?

Not entirely sure. Does Agreggor constantly stay in his Electricity state? Can this state also intang through energy attack?
Nah he’d need to react to Ixa’s attack by going intangible. Energy should be able to interact with it, but if it’s electricity, chances are that it’ll just empower Aggregor.

It's been established that Aggregor will opt for his electric form if Ixa tries to blind him, which takes about 30 seconds. KK is likely dead by that time

Again, for Ixa to blind both of them, they have to be on the same side, and range, which is not real guaranteed as Killua has a preference for close quarter fights.

Energy should be able to interact with it, but if it’s electricity
Ixa can attack using...general energy attack and something resembling light beam of sort idk either.

And Ixa can use flash more than once, and is something that neither of them will know coming either.

And Ixa can use flash more than once, and is something that neither of them will know coming either.
If he uses it once, and miss one of them, he is absolutely not hitting the other. Killua has very high intelligence in battle, he would know the purpose of that light if he were to see it in action once. Same goes to Aggregor.

So he either blinds both of them with one attack, which is somewhat unlikely in this scenario (they're mostly separated from each other), or blinds just one of them if Aggregor doesn't dodge it.

It's been established that Aggregor will opt for his electric form if Ixa tries to blind him, which takes about 30 seconds. KK is likely dead by that time

Again, for Ixa to blind both of them, they have to be on the same side, and range, which is not real guaranteed as Killua has a preference for close quarter fights.
Again king knight isn't an idio- wait let me rephrase he is a rather skilled fighter and if he thinks he is in charge of someone he will work with them.

None of that even comes close to what I've shown, I don't see how that's debatable at all. Killua can also one shot everyone in a room with 1500 in a few minutes. Not really comparable.
Listen if the gap in power allows for him to one shot I don't know if that is the best skill feat.

Again king knight isn't an idio- wait let me rephrase he is a rather skilled fighter and if he thinks he is in charge of someone he will work with them.
Why would he think that, though? XD

Either way, if there are two enemies, and he has one ally, KK is going after one of them for himself. Isn't that in-character? I don't see how someone like him would cooperate with Ixa given a neutral scenario.

Why would he think that, though? XD

Either way, if there are two enemies, and he has one ally, KK is going after one of them for himself. Isn't that in-character? I don't see how someone like him would cooperate with Ixa given a neutral scenario.
The guy almost always thinks he is in charge he would either try to force Ixa to handle it or at least say he is attacking spikey hair kid or the weird beast.
It was a 8-B character one shotting a bunch of 9-Bs, so yeah. Still, doing so efficiently is still notable.
Fair but still a bit less impressive.

The guy almost always thinks he is in charge he would either try to force Ixa to handle it or at least say he is attacking spikey hair kid or the weird beast.
Wouldn't his ego get in the way? I dunno, he seems like someone with an ego. I can see him commanding Ixa to handle one of the enemies, but he doesn't seem the type to be a support fighter from the back. Ixa also seems to be the type of person to advise KK not to fight recklessly, although I am not too sure on that, but if so, KK wouldn't really appreciate that-

a 1v1 would happen with one of them fairly quickly.

Back