• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

23rd Budokai Krillin

I just read Krillin's info, and I think he should be 7-B.

It is said in this site that he is above Yamcha and "somewhat comparable to Tien Shinhan". But I don't think that's the case. The reason is because both him and Yamcha were amazed by Weighted Goku's speed (which is around King Piccolo speed). Tien surpassed that speed and neither Krillin and Yamcha were able to see him. It is clear that at this point in the series Krillin was still far inferior to Tien, and he only caught up to him by the time of the Saiyan saga.

Back