• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2 vs 2 The Tag Team Championship Tournament: Springtrap and The Undertaker vs Jacket &

Round 2 Match 1:

Rules
:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 10 meters.
  • Location: The Heavens Arena (Arena will be filled with fans, Here is how the fighting area looks)
  • A person in conflict can “tag” their teammate by essentially high fiving them. They then leave the conflict and get an opportunity to rest, while their teammate is now the one fighting.
  • The two people fighting must share a tier, if a 9-C makes a tag to their 9-B teammate, then the 9-C they were just fighting is forced to exit and their 9-B fills in for them.
Shmooply vs AceOfSpaces3709

Results:

Team 1:

Vs

Team 2:

Mt8hHdX.png
FP610tF.png
VS
3f2JQUW.png

Last edited:
Annie's low-mid regen is definitely something Taker would struggle with, but he can counter that by hitting his finishing maneuver on her to win via KO, or put her in the Hell's Gate to make her pass out. He also has his hax as well.

Don't know how Springtrap vs Jacket would go...

Yeah it doesn't it's just that it's a similar choke hold she was in training in military as a child and now she's grown into an adult so probably more experienced.

Taker vs Annie needs to be a debate first I recommend Attack on Titan supporters to be called here ?

Just to let you guys know, if Annie gets cut or bleeds in any way, that's an automatic win button for her since everyone on the battlefield will be turned to dust.

Physically, Springtrap and Jacket are evenly matched for the most part. Same AP, same LS, but Springtrap's durability seems to be baseline. I can't really find any feat for his dura, so I'm assuming he's only baseline.

As for intelligence, Jacket obviously takes the cake here. Afton doesn't really have any notable combat feats, meanwhile his opponent is literally an elite ex-soldier who is capable of taking out entire buildings of gangsters who can easily oneshot him all by himself even after retiring from service. No argument here.

As for equipment and hax? Jacket can amp up his stats and other stuff with masks like Tony or Brandon, if he for whatever reason goes for the stealth route he can use Louie as well. Springtrap has a mallet and whatever the MODs do. I don't know anything about Special Delivery, but I'm guessing Hydropneumatic Suspension is the only MOD Springtrap has that can help him out here, because it seems like it protects him from damage slightly? His mallet might be a hindrance for him, because if Jacket manages to wrestles it out of him (which he likely could, given that they have comparable LS and that Jacket should know some martial arts, also because the Willem mask confirms he can easily disarm his opponent), he could easily use it against him, since he's also very skilled at using hammers.

How does Springtrap's immortality and invisibility work?

That ain't really gonna happen unless Undertaker has a weapon, in which he doesn't.
Her matchup against Taker is irrelevant, there’s plenty of sword fighters here, did nobody think it important to mention this before entering her into this tournament? It’s basically Death Manipulation

Her matchup against Taker is irrelevant, there’s plenty of sword fighters here, did nobody think it important to mention this before entering her into this tournament? It’s basically Death Manipulation
Literally no one knew she had Death Manip until right now💀

I'm just guessing here since I know absolutely nothing about AoT, but I think he means is that if she starts bleeding or whatever, she will immediately turn into a titan, which will obviously eradicate everyone in the arena.
🗿
Her Titan transformation is obviously restricted, if this isn’t something she can control she shouldn’t have been entered into the tournament as it’s involuntary amping/transformation well out of the AP limit

Her Titan transformation is obviously restricted, if this isn’t something she can control she shouldn’t have been entered into the tournament as it’s involuntary amping/transformation well out of the AP limit
She can control it somewhat but in a case of an accident, where she bleeds, her intentions to fight would allow her to involuntary transform.

I mean Annie Gotta be DQed if she can’t control becoming a Titan, so we need a replacement for her in the team

Back