• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So like I know it’s an outlier and all, but.
Base characters did take hits from Void.
Could you argue that because of that all the super forms are multi?

So like I know it’s an outlier and all, but.
Base characters did take hits from Void.
Could you argue that because of that all the super forms are multi?
Void is actually getting downgraded sort of; his AP is being upgraded but by Shadow Warrior's blog, it was agreed a while back that no one minded him becoming a glass cannon.

The only profile that needs unlocking is Silver, he was forgotten.

Finished Sonic, Shadow, Solaris, and the Egg Wizard. Gonna take a small break and finish up the rest if I'm not beaten to it.

The only profile that needs unlocking is Silver, he was forgotten.

Finished Sonic, Shadow, Solaris, and the Egg Wizard. Gonna take a small break and finish up the rest if I'm not beaten to it.
My bad, I thought I got him to. But should be fixed now.

Void is actually getting downgraded sort of; his AP is being upgraded but by Shadow Warrior's blog, it was agreed a while back that no one minded him becoming a glass cannon.
This. His physicals would be scaled to the base cast since the way he destroys Maginaryworld is by gradually corrupting it until it disappears rather than through pure force. So he wouldn’t be 2-B outright, only with hax.

Technically, he is Tier 2 with his powers, but not physically. This isn't anything new since many have Tier 2 AP due to haxes without physically scaling

If I'm not mistaken, Super Sonic's new 2-C key is 16 universes into it via Time Eater, right?
Around there. I'll likely make a blog on it if necessary so it's easier to know the exact value, but that'll be a little later.

On another note, the revision is now complete. Thanks to all of you who took the time to drop your input, those who helped me edit, and the staff that helped get this going. I'm gonna update the verse page to reflect the stats, but the rest is taken care of and this CRT can be closed.

Oh uh before this closes; the linked cosmology blog has a dead video

Erazor Djinn expresses a desire that fits the bill for universal-sized dreams

That part. Would probs recommend updating this at some point.
Anywho, gonna unfollow this. Good argument 👍

Uh, before this closes.

I’ve heard that a promotional magazine is what defined MW as a universe previously.
Can someone link the specific one.

This is a super small thing and it isn't too important, but shouldn't the Hyper characters get an "at least 2-B" rating due to being vastly superior to anything the Chaos Emeralds and Super forms are capable of? I remember they previously had that rating when top tiers were 2-C.

This is a super small thing and it isn't too important, but shouldn't the Hyper characters get an "at least 2-B" rating due to being vastly superior to anything the Chaos Emeralds and Super forms are capable of? I remember they previously had that rating when top tiers were 2-C.
They did get that

"At least" would be inappropiate here as that's used when a character could potentially be in an higher tier with the current stuff, the next tier is 2-A, and simply upscaling from a 2-B won't do it.

"At least" would be inappropiate here as that's used when a character could potentially be in an higher tier with the current stuff, the next tier is 2-A, and simply upscaling from a 2-B won't do it.
The Super Emeralds could be qualitatively superior to the Chaos emeralds for all we know. I think the "at least" should stay. It doesn't make much of a difference.

This makes sense actually, mb. There's no evidence to prove that Hyper forms are infinitely superior to other Super forms, just vastly superior, which doesn't warrant a higher tier than 2-B.

The Super Emeralds could be qualitatively superior to the Chaos emeralds for all we know. I think the "at least" should stay. It doesn't make much of a difference.
Aren't they already treated as being superior in every way to the Chaos Emeralds? They power users with a form far stronger than anything the Chaos Emeralds are capable of, even at their peak which is why Hyper forms are strictly 2-B instead of having a variable tier like our Super bois. As for the "at least" rating I do agree with you that it doesn't make much of a difference aside from looking nice- but a user above gave a valid explanation as to why that rating wouldn't be appropriate.

Only for some profiles like the Master and Super Emeralds. The actual Hyper characters are just at a 2-B rating.
Sonic Tails and Knuckles are a flat 2-B. Look again. If there are more profiles not unedited (that I am unaware of), then please list.

Upscaling from 2-C isn't enough to reach 2-B via the Wiki's own logic so what the hell is up with that? If we were internally consistant with that rule, the Hyper forms would've never had "at least 2-C" to begin with.

Upscaling from 2-C isn't enough to reach 2-B via the Wiki's own logic so what the hell is up with that? If we were internally consistant with that rule, the Hyper forms would've never had "at least 2-C" to begin with.
Two wrongs don't make a right, if anything I may even make a CRT regarding the current criteria for "At least" if that much is your concern.

How high into 2-B is the verse into?
Super ******* high into countless. I’m sorry I can’t give a more specific number, but think of it this way:
Every dream that a being has is considered a universe in Maginaryworld. So you’d have to factor in the Earth’s population, the animals, and then the aliens from other worlds within the verse…

Super ******* high into countless. I’m sorry I can’t give a more specific number, but think of it this way:
Every dream that a being has is considered a universe in Maginaryworld. So you’d have to factor in the Earth’s population, the animals, and then the aliens from other worlds within the verse…
And this is not even accounting for the hundreds of different timelines that are there even without Maginary World, with humans, aliens and such in each timeline too...

How high into 2-B is the verse into?
Rough estimate but whatever we originally scaled to back in 2-C (hundreds of universes/timelines iirc thanks to special stages, Sonic CD, Shadow 05, etc) multiply by the dream worlds each lifeform in those universes/timelines would have in
Maginaryworld (from the smallest chao to the largest aliens) which ofc feeds into the MWI and well you get the general picture, countless!

For reference even if we massively lowball everything to just planet Earth in one universe, that's still billions into 2-B since every human, anthro, chao, animal, etc on the planet will have their own universe sized dream in Maginaryworld (further supported by both the Chao in space animation and the Sonic Ecyclo-Speed-Ia confirming both Hyper forms as well as Maginaryworld are 100% indeed canon).

Anyway I believe this CRT is more or less resolved, hopefully the next major one actually fixes some of the profiles kek!

Rough estimate but whatever we originally scaled to back in 2-C (hundreds of universes/timelines iirc thanks to special stages, Sonic CD, Shadow 05, etc) multiply by the dream worlds each lifeform in those universes/timelines would have in
Maginaryworld (from the smallest chao to the largest aliens) which ofc feeds into the MWI and well you get the general picture, countless!!
Sorry for the nitpick, but an actual 2-B MWI multiverse would be way bigger than what Sonic's MaginaryWorld has to offer

That said, Sonic is probably one of the strongest 2-Bs AP wise now

MWI is basically as high into 2-B as you can get without becoming 2-A.

Sonic isn’t quite that level, but still pretty high into the tier.

I still have to fix Void and Illumina’s profiles, especially their P&A which I’ll post in a following CRT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back