• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(2 Aqua - 7 Cirno - 0 Ditto) Wonder if this is a swing of a stomp or not... Aqua vs Cirno

Hans0l013123897 said:
Doesn't Cirno just regenerate forever?
Technically her invulnerability is dependent on "cold and ice in the world".

Also, Cirno does not resist sealing (and not able to reflect any sealing).

Cirno is the strongest character in fiction, so she gets my vote.

The One above all checks his closet every night in fear Cirno could come out and haunt him.

Hans0l013123897 said:
Cirno is the strongest character in fiction, so she gets my vote.
The One above all checks his closet every night in fear Cirno could come out and haunt him.
So... do you feel like Aqua has no counters against Cirno's regen and immo?

Or just Aqua could not seal/threaten Cirno fast enough before she was bombarded to surrender for reasons aforesaid above?

I'm pretty sure that her immortality extends beyond the planet's own coldness since we have weaker fairies that rely on things beyond the planet like The Three Fairies of Light.

Honestly Cirno might seem like an idiot but she can hold her own in a fight, like in UNL. Aqua doesn't seem to have way to permanently put down Cirno due to Cirno's Regen and Immortality. Seeing the other reasons above I'll have to say Cirno takes this one.

Psychomaster35 said:
Grace commences then. 24 hours remain until expiration.
Aya News: A mischievous ice fairy just bombarded a water deity who trapassed Gensoukyou from another megaverse to surrender. However, due to the fairy's stupidity, the water deity managed to escape.

22 hours left for addition.

Hans0l013123897 said:
I just rrealized. Can't cirno just frezze Aqua solid?
That's a wrestling of magical powers between the water goddess and the ice fairy.

Technically Lapras can freeze Blastoise solid, but whether Lapras would be successful in freezing Blastoise in any case depends on the actual situation itself.

Eh, just a question. So Hans just got banned permanantly for being a sock of a banned user, so is his vote for Cirno gonna be removed?

Psychomaster35 said:
Eh, just a question. So Hans just got banned permanantly for being a sock of a banned user, so is his vote for Cirno gonna be removed?
Is it our site's rules for removing votes from members who are banned despite he/she/it does not break the rules in one discussion thread?

Then again, there are other voting reasons for Cirno so retracting such vote would make the count back to 6.

Jasonsith said:
Psychomaster35 said:
Is it our site's rules for removing votes from members who are banned despite he/she/it does not break the rules in one discussion thread?
Then again, there are other voting reasons for Cirno so retracting such vote would make the count back to 6.
Unless there are rules such votes cannot be counted, this match is considered concluded.

@Jasonsith There are no rules about eliminating banned users' votes, thus this match is concluded!

Back