• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

10-A Tournament Round 2, Match 16 (Natsuki Subaru VS Satou Kazuma)

and that will be Subaru cause Kazuma has the better powers, he can drain his stamina if Kazuma touch him, he can Trap him with bind, and more

so yeah vote Kazuma

Slow the **** down, can't we at least get a counterargument from the guy who entered him?

to do the revive he needs to die, and the whip is 9-C wich he can't use and even if he can use Kazuma will just stole it with Steal

I think Kazuma is gonna take the tournament, ill meet him in semis and lose due to range most likely.

I'm already impressed that Strelok made up for 2 rounds straight.
As much I would be impressed if Strelok would be able to take Kazuma down.

I'm already impressed that Strelok made up for 2 rounds straight.
As much I would be impressed if Strelok would be able to take Kazuma down.
SBA range ***** him in that department, ya starting at hundreds of meters, more then long enough for Kazuma to throw a few hundred attacks out before the opponent even gets to him.

SBA range ***** him in that department, ya starting at hundreds of meters, more then long enough for Kazuma to throw a few hundred attacks out before the opponent even gets to him.
we'll just have to wait and see the outcome of the tournament
who knows maybe Kazuma will pull out the W

(gladly artefacts and location can probably help here)

Speaking about tournament.
Sergeant, hope you gonna add all this fights later cause none of battles was added to profiles at this moment. And profiles are opened.

we'll just have to wait and see the outcome of the tournament
who knows maybe Kazuma will pull out the W
Well, he needs to beat Bigglesworth before he is in the finals where he will likely face Kondraki, who probably just goes invisible, blinds him, and skill stomps him. Kun is actually a similar fight to Kondraki, Bigglesworth spams ice so much that fire probably won't do much to him
Speaking about tournament.
Sergeant, hope you gonna add all this fights later cause none of battles was added to profiles at this moment. And profiles are opened.
I'll add Kondraki vs Bigglesworth

I mean kun has crappy radiation and Reality Warping instead of butterflies but he also seems to have common sense.

Wait what...

Subaru is higher level 10-A with his whip and can range the hell out of Kazuma.

Subaru also won against kazuma before thanks to Invisible Providence, which allow him to thrash Kazuma quite easily (its invisible).

Kazuma's sword and bow are 9-C.

Wait what...

Subaru also won against kazuma before thanks to Invisible Providence, which allow him to thrash Kazuma quite easily (its invisible).

I don't know about you but im reading tens of meters of range on Subaru's profile and Hundreds of meters with magic on Kazuma's. before you say it Kazuma can't enhance his spells because that goes above 10-A

Wait what...

Kazuma use steal and bye whip for Subaru, Invisible providence is higher than 10-A so he can't use it and even if hecould use it he can only use 1 hand, and Kazuma can't see that but he can sense that and he has automatic dodge so he wouldn't even hit him

Back