• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is my first "Vs Battle" forum discussion so please go easy on me as I may do a couple of inconsistencies..

With that said, let's kick it out with two of my favorite (explosive) characters in a fight:

Tsunayoshi Sawada from Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

Sawada.Tsunayoshi.full.1287401.jpg

Going up against Megumin from Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku Wo (or just Konosuba for short)

wp5140219.jpg

The Conditions of the Fight are as follows:

- Both Characters have zero knowledge on each other's abilities, which means no prep time.

- Tsuna has access to Vongola Gear Mode while Megumin gets the home advantage, meaning the fight will take place in Axel.

- Both characters starts 100 meters apart.

- And finally, neither characters are allowed outside help (meaning no Kazuma, Aqua and Darkness for Megumin, and no Reborn, Yamamoto and Gokudera for Tsuna).

• Rounds:

Round 1: Both In-Character (with Speed Unequalized)

Round 2: Bloodlusted (with Speed Equalized, both being Low 7-C as well Megumin being able to cast Explosion without chanting)

Bonus Round: Explosion Competition between Tsuna's XX-Burner and Megumin's Explosion against mountains. Which of them is more larger, lethal and destructive?

Votes:

Tsuna: (R1: 5) (R2: 4) (BR: 5)

Megumin: (R1: 0) (R2: 0) (BR: 0)

Inconclusive:1

Ready?! Go!!

Last edited:
Alright, all rounds I take it?
Oh shoot, I didn't see the rounds so here's my opinion.

R1. Megumin loses for reasons above.

R2. I think Megumin takes it since they're on equal footing and she can range him so she should win but she might also die in the process based on how close he gets tbh.

So it's probably incon.

BR: While Megumin has destroyed Mountains on a couple of occasions it isn't considerd a valid feat since we don't know the size of the Mountain.

So The Guy wins by technicality.

Oh shoot, I didn't see the rounds so here's my opinion.

R1. Megumin loses for reasons above.

R2. I think Megumin takes it since they're on equal footing and she can range him so she should win but she might also die in the process based on how close he gets tbh.

So it's probably incon.

BR: While Megumin has destroyed Mountains on a couple of occasions it isn't considerd a valid feat since we don't know the size of the Mountain.

So The Guy wins by technicality.
Very well! I'm glad I made the fight somewhat even, at least for the 2nd round.

So the update vote goes:

Tsuna: (R1: 1) (R2: 0) (BR: 1)

Megumin: (R1: 0) (R2: 0) (BR: 0)

Inconclusive: 1

I see Tsuna taking all rounds
Even in round 2 he has enough defense options to survive the explosions, and more win cons via speed amps, flight, sealing, forcefields, and vongola intuition

and he wins round 3 fra

R1. Tsuna ULTIMATELY stomps Megumin, although since both are IC in this round, I doubt Tsuna would instantly go for the kill, especially for someone against Megumin. He'll probably do something stupid to end the fight without actually killing her, like tricking Megumin by freezing her legs with ice, stopping her from moving or knocking her out before she could do another explosion. Other than that, just being able to outspeed or overpower Megumin is still more than enough to take her down, overall Tsuna wins R1.

R2. This round does makes Megumin more of a challenge this time, since both of them now are in equal footing and she can cast multiple explosions without chanting, all Tsuna has to do is dodge and avoid explosions which is something he's actually really REALLY good at (via precognition/Vongola Hyper Intuition) So, the fight ends the same but it's by no means a stomp; Tsuna wins R2 by dodging all of Megumin's explosions and than counter back with X-Burner.

BR. I would probably give it to Megumin since her explosion is pretty impressive (at least maybe in the anime) but if what all the above said was true, than Tsuna should be able to win the BR as well without much trouble since TBF Tsuna's X-Burner is really strong (probably superior than Megumin's explosion, unless I'm proven wrong)

Never could imagine seeing her lost against somebody on an explosion competition lol

Last edited:
Back