• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriosly, i am still dumbfounded, this is all it took? dbh took a whole conection to another game, pokemon took several upon several crts to only get a possibly from multiple statements, heck GoW took several threads with numerous closing and opening to only get an "possibly" 2-C and only solidifying with the most recent game, but sonic gains 2-A, literal infinity of universes, through one line of dialogue in an answer question video that is not even 7 minutes long? that's it? i....i feel betrayed, i feel insulted, i-i-i-i don't even have words to decribe it anymore, like WTF bro?

Classic has been retconned to being Sonic’s past self again. They even said that in the TailsTube
"That's Classic Sonic, that's how Sonic looked in the past", and they basically said Classic Sonic would grow up to be Modern Sonic either way, so it doesn't retcon anything.

heck GoW took several threads with numerous closing and opening to only get an "possibly" 2-C and only solidifying with the most recent game,
Technically it took two threads, the Norse and the Greek, but the Greek side suffered the most because of Matt closing it 6 times in a row and almost getting a Discussion Rule made for it until Kep came in and stopped him from doing so. That's where the "possibly 2-C" came from, to satisfy downplayers. NEVER AGAIN.

What the **** did you just ******* say about this CRT, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.
understandable

So without the possibly 2-A and Maginaryworld would there still be countless universes?
Maginaryworld is why there’s countless universes.

But if the cosmology is already 2-A without Maginaryworld then Maginaryworld would put it above baseline (since Maginaryworld would also be 2-A since there are now infinite dreamers due to there being infinite universes), because Chaos Emeralds > Illumina.

I don't understand Japanese, so, I don't think I can be helpful here. If it comes down to any differences between them, I'd say the English one likely takes priority, though.

From what I can hear with some of the Japanese words the Japanese version eerily sounds similar to the English version. Even the word "Mugen" is stated verbatim with regards to the number of alternate Sonics.

That being said, English version came first (March 16th) and Japanese version second (March 17th). Still, if you want a translator to check it out, by all means.

Tho it's weird because the Eng version was uploaded some hours before the Jp one, so I dunno which one has the priority lmao.

Funny thing is, even the word "time" is actually mentioned in English in the Japanese version.

Can't we do something about the profiles getting ALL of Tier 2 and reduce those?

Coz it's legit horrible lol.

One thing is 2 tiers, but 3/4? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back