• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, yeah, if Maginaryworld has even one dream per universe, and there are infinite universes, and dreams in Sonic are universal in scope, then, I suppose that would be infinite. (I don't know or think this has any impact but it's a funny ripple effect, if so.)

thanks for the gift subs(?) Tails

So, with these changes...

• Solaris gets upgraded from "2-B" to "2-B, possibly 2-A" for his attempted cosmology wipe.
  • Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver get "possibly 2-A" added onto them for fighting Solaris. In Sonic's case, for also fighting the Time Eater.
  • Hyper Forms become "Possibly 2-A" flat out.
  • Time Eater gets upgraded from "Low 2-C, likely 2-C" to "2-B, possibly 2-A" for affecting all of space-time.
    • Classic Sonic also gets "possibly 2-A" for fighting the Time Eater.
What about Illumina and the Egg Wizard?

For Hyper Forms? I don't think so, because then that implies Hyper Forms have an end which can be at all inferior to Super Forms when that isn't the case in-lore. Hypers are just Master Emerald-enhanced Supers after all
thing is, if super sonic high end is just a "possibly" 2-A, then a hyper form will also be the same, with an "at least 2-B" rating, if the rating is a possible with an at least, the stronger character will have the same rating no matter how much stronger he is than the one with the possibly

So, with these changes...

• Solaris gets upgraded from "2-B" to "2-B, possibly 2-A" for his attempted cosmology wipe.
  • Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver get "possibly 2-A" added onto them for fighting Solaris. In Sonic's case, for also fighting the Time Eater.
  • Hyper Forms become "Possibly 2-A" flat out.
  • Time Eater gets upgraded from "Low 2-C, likely 2-C" to "2-B, possibly 2-A" for affecting all of space-time.
    • Classic Sonic also gets "possibly 2-A" for fighting the Time Eater.
Hyper would stay the same, we have no idea how powerful they are.

Hyper would stay the same, we have no idea how powerful they are.
They're more powerful than the Chaos Emeralds and that's all that really matters in terms of scaling them.
thing is, if super sonic high end is just a "possibly" 2-A, then a hyper form will also be the same, with an "at least 2-B" rating, if the rating is a possible with an at least, the stronger character will have the same rating no matter how much stronger he is than the one with the possibly
Hyper was "At least 2-B" before until the "At least" was removed due to it being deemed nonsensical, I don't think a possibly 2-A high-end would change that?

iirc Super Sonic could get grabbed hy the final boss in the original Sonic 3 game, was it removed in S3&K or no? I completely forgot.

Hyper was "At least 2-B" before until the "At least" was removed due to it being deemed nonsensical, I don't think a possibly 2-A high-end would change that?
"at least" because now there is the "possibly" 2-A, no matter how much stronger hyper is then super, if super high end is only "possibly" 2-A, then hyper would be only "possibly" 2-A along with the "at least" 2-B

iirc Super Sonic could get grabbed hy the final boss in the original Sonic 3 game, was it removed in S3&K or no? I completely forgot.
Big Arms, I believe? Yes. It could even deal damage to Super in the original versions, but, Origins removed that. It damages base, and doesn't affect Super.

Last edited:
"at least" because now there is the "possibly" 2-A, no matter how much stronger hyper is then super, if super high end is only "possibly" 2-A, then hyper would be only "possibly" 2-A along with the "at least" 2-B
Yeah on second thought I think you're right, I never had a verse where I needed to think about this sort of shit 😭

So I guess Hypers get "At least 2-B, possibly 2-A" as well.

A bit late to respond but whatever
In the combined S3&K, only Knuckles in his story fights Big Arms anyways (dunno if that was changed with Origins)
Big Arms harming Super with the grab and slam is also removed in the combined S3&K, let alone Origins. It's also fought a point where you couldn't have gotten Hyper anyways, as it was unlocked in the zone after Launch Base

wait that's it?
where's the wall of text? the loopholes? the crossover scaling? the science mumbo jumbo?
What the **** did you just ******* say about this CRT, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ******* dead, kiddo.

A bit late to respond but whatever
In the combined S3&K, only Knuckles in his story fights Big Arms anyways (dunno if that was changed with Origins)
Big Arms harming Super with the grab and slam is also removed in the combined S3&K, let alone Origins. It's also fought a point where you couldn't have gotten Hyper anyways, as it was unlocked in the zone after Launch Base
Can't you go back after completing the game and clap the boss as Hyper Knuckles tho

I've never seen this stated at all, but I can somewhat understand the point you make.

It's like the Arabian Nights or Camelot, both are books that contain an entire universe with them. Wait, wouldn't that mean burning the book makes you Universal?
T̶h̶e̶ ̶A̶r̶a̶b̶i̶a̶n̶ ̶N̶i̶g̶h̶t̶s̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶i̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶u̶l̶t̶i̶v̶e̶r̶s̶e̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶d̶i̶g̶r̶e̶s̶s̶

Oh yeah, each of the Titans get the possibly 2-A treatment as well since they can fight full power Super Sonic. Though that should be a given

Nobody:
Tails:
Im_Gonna_Do_Whats_Called_a_Pro_Gamer_Move.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back