• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

2-A Chara?

This might sound dumb, but Chara should be around Multiversal+ since they one-shot the Player and destroyed the entire game at the same time, which is said to have countless (possibly Infinite) timelines. It says here that destroying an infinite number of timelines is Multiversal+.

The Player was also at LV20, whereas Asriel barely did damage to the Player at LV1. You could say Asriel wasn't fighting to kill, but that wouldn't be true seeing as he said he would reset after taking down the Player.

People say Omega Flowey also > Chara because his LV is 9999 or whatever, but he also didn't do nearly as much damage as they did. If I'm missing anything, please tell me what.

Countless is not infinite, and the only thing close to an infinitestatenent is alphys'. And that is hardly aplicable.

Flowey was already agreed to not scale to chara, and the whole LV. Point is horrible.

Frisk was being toyed with, and needed to rely on resurrection and determination bias to survive.

Andytrenom said:
Yeah what Ricsi said.
Chara's Universe/Timeline destroying Feat is depending to 'Determimation' of the Anomaly (Player). How many genocides the Player commits, that much feat you get.

Andytrenom said:
@Tier Uhm where are you getting that from exactly?
From the Real Life Physiology. I am talking about how patient the Player might be.

If you do genocide once and choose ERASE, the timeline/universe in the game will be ERASED. This can count as one universe.

If you do Genocide 2 times, then you ERASE 2 timelines/universes.

If you do Genocide 29 times, then you ERASE 29 timelines.

If you do Genocide Countless times, then you ERASE Countless timelines.

You can never reach to infinity, even if you would try to do genocide over 10^999999 times.

I am talking about; Depending to the Player's will, Chara can move between Low 2-C to 2-B, but cannot be 2-A in any meaning.

No, they do not stack up like that.

That's like saying that if I break one glass every morining, I'll eventually become 9-B.

And saying chara keeps getting more power every time, you reaching your peak already contradicts it, and chara has your entire soul after the first time.

Also, that is still 2-B, beacause you will never reach infinite tries that way.

@Tier That's not how it's treated here, at all.

Chara's feat is destroying every single timeline in the game at once which was determined to be likely over 1000 going by the Flowey's constant abuse of the save and load power which creates new timelines.

Andytrenom said:
That's not how it's treated here, at all.

Chara's feat is destroying every single timeline in the game at once which was determined to be likely over 1000 going by the Flowey's constant abuse of the save and load power which creates new timelines.
Am I mistaking that, or...

Screenshot 2018-11-28-20-21-23
Is that really 'ERASE all timelines at once'?

Andytrenom said:
Ah, remembered the fact about when Chara manages to ERASE, it stops affecting other timelines. My bad, but still I don't know about why this is complete erase of all timelines, but not ERASE only that one.

I remember it mainly coming from two things

1. Sans statement in his fight that if the player continued with their run, "all timelines will disappear" or something to that effect, can't remember the exact quote.

2.The effect of a single timeline being destroyed being far less devastating than what happened here as seen in the Asriel fight. Meaning this couldn't have been the destruction of a single timeline only.

Back