• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1A Black Winter, Thor and Galactus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Black Winter has the power to destroy the entire multiverse which should be a 1A feat. It also previously killed the Low 1A 6th Cosmos.

Current Thor and Galactus are able to fight it therefore they should be 1A too.

Outlier. Do you know outliers exist, Whis? Someone isn't just 1-A because they defeated a 1-A once.

Unfortunately it isn't. Knowing you well, Whis, I'll close this and you'll come on my wall with some bizarre headcanon that only accounts for your view while ignoring literally everything like how Galactus had been defeated by 70 things prior, and yes Modern Galactus too, and this'll give folks like Dormammu and Squirrel Girl 1-A hax and Victorious 1-A cosmic energy, same with Thor who basically gives most 4-Bs 1-A tiers, like the Hulk, Juggernaut etc., etc.

Can you like, stop making these level of Marvel threads altogether? I'm getting sick of your poorly proposed and frankly, thoughtless CRTs, like the only effort you put is pick up a comic with ridiculous feats, flip through, and call it a day. I'm serious, stop making these types CRTs altogether or I'll have to take action against you in RVR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back