• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

For black winter

I see that black winter does not have a profile and I scaled it accordingly in cosmology and as a result I made this profile. I want vsbw to use this profile for black winter

Agree:LordTracer, Elizio33 Maverick_Zero_X Dereck03 DarkDragonMedeus

Neutral:

Disagree:

Note:I may not be able to check the CRT during the day due to my work life.

Last edited:
Disagree w BDE type 1 due to its explanation. Coming from outside of reality does not mean that you lack spatiotemporal features.

No opinion about the rest.

Disagree w BDE type 1 due to its explanation. Coming from outside of reality does not mean that you lack spatiotemporal features.

No opinion about the rest.
8th cosmos multi Eternity is a living structure that contains infinite universes within it. The black winter came from the outside. This means that Eternity is independent of the infinite universes with space and time inside it.

8th cosmos multi Eternity is a living structure that contains infinite universes within it. The black winter came from the outside. This means that Eternity is independent of the infinite universes with space and time inside it.
In the aforementioned scan, the writers may have explained this in a different way, but we know that he was in the Outside before because he destroyed the 6th Cosmos.

It's still not an answer to what I said. Just because you come from outside of space and time doesn't mean you lack that features. We have gone over this issue many times, as I recall

But whatever, my vote doesn't count anyway. So, let's just agree to disagree.

I see that black winter does not have a profile and I scaled it accordingly in cosmology and as a result I made this profile. I want vsbw to use this profile for black winter

Visit Thor's profile and see more justification for Black Winter like this

Last edited:
It's still not an answer to what I said. Just because you come from outside of space and time doesn't mean you lack that features. We have gone over this issue many times, as I recall

But whatever, my vote doesn't count anyway. So, let's just agree to disagree.
Of course, I respect your opinion, but there is something I want to point out. As far as I understand, vsbw gave Galactus (base form) BDE 1, which means that Black Winter should have the mentioned hax because the person who made Galactus Galactus is Black Winter. I have already stated this in the profile. Black Winter have has all the haxes that base Galactus has. .

As far as I understand, vsbw gave Galactus (base form) BDE 1, which means that Black Winter should have the mentioned hax because the person who made Galactus Galactus is Black Winter.
Then this is also wrong. A character doesn't have all the powers of another characters just because he/she created them or gave them their powers. Something similar to this was discussed again a few weeks ago.

Of course, I respect your opinion, but there is something I want to point out. As far as I understand, vsbw gave Galactus (base form) BDE 1, which means that Black Winter should have the mentioned hax because the person who made Galactus Galactus is Black Winter. I have already stated this in the profile. Black Winter have has all the haxes that base Galactus has. .
Is there any other scan with BDE apart from this?

Then this is also wrong. A character doesn't have all the powers of another characters just because he/she created them or gave them their powers. Something similar to this was discussed again a few weeks ago.
If a person has such a nature thanks to the power I have given him, why can't I have the same or a higher nature?

Because having a nature is not the same as creating someone with that nature.
We know that the nature of Black Winter is greater than that of Galactus, but also according to this logic, the nature of every character with a creator/avatar relationship in the Marvel Universe is equal, which causes a great contradiction.

In any case, shouldn't every being from the Outside have BDE type 2? They are essentially superior to Multi-Eternity which, even the universal Eternity has "every" level of spacetime (everything in the "universe") which are just figment of its Eternal imagination, and they also lack what Multi-Eternity is composed of.
In this case, I agree with you and I also think Black Winter should get immo 5 because he is independent of misterss death and transcendent.

A few hax can be added. As far as I remember, since Dark Winter is not affected by cosmos iterations, it may have type 5 causality and as for size information, type 10 or 11, which do you prefer?

Also, shouldn't he have a higher level of immortality? Despite all this, he was still alive, and someone who has the ability to erase him from existence in type 5 should easily erase him from existence, but for some reason, I think there is only one character in the verse that can erase him .

A few hax can be added. As far as I remember, since Dark Winter is not affected by cosmos iterations, it may have type 5 causality and as for size information, type 10 or 11, which do you prefer?

Also, shouldn't he have a higher level of immortality? Despite all this, he was still alive, and someone who has the ability to erase him from existence in type 5 should easily erase him from existence, but for some reason, I think there is only one character in the verse that can erase him .
I partially agree with you about immo, maybe Black Winter can get immo 8 because of the concept it represents, I'm not exactly sure for immo, As for ACA 5 I definitely agree because there is no doubt that Black Winter is completely independent of the cosmos, their functions and the causality within them After all, this has never been shown to us, and we know that it comes from the Outside and is a threat to the 8th Cosmos.

Modern Marvel is not my expertise, but I guess the sandbox seems mostly alright to me? Although I would prefer if the “All the powers of Galactus” part was at the bottom of the P&A, and if it had a scan or something explaining why it has all of his abilities.

You should definitely get staff other than me to evaluate this though

Modern Marvel is not my expertise, but I guess the sandbox seems mostly alright to me? Although I would prefer if the “All the powers of Galactus” part was at the bottom of the P&A, and if it had a scan or something explaining why it has all of his abilities.

You should definitely get staff other than me to evaluate this though
The subject of all the powers of the mentioned base Galactus is actually as follows: Black Winter has them all because the person who bestows all these powers to Galactus through cosmic power is Black Winter. It may be a somewhat controversial issue, but if Black Winter grants him these powers, logically he should have the same rights.

The intelligence section seems of since Galactus doesn't have a description for his intelligence so it would lead to confusion on why it's that high. I don't think simply existing since the 2nd cosmos would give much on intelligence since living long doesn't mean something has great intelligence but the knowing destiny bit might work but what's the context?

Can't say much about the other stuff, I'll leave that to the knowledgeable Marvel Comics staff/users.

The intelligence section seems of since Galactus doesn't have a description for his intelligence so it would lead to confusion on why it's that high. I don't think simply existing since the 2nd cosmos would give much on intelligence since living long doesn't mean something has great intelligence but the knowing destiny bit might work but what's the context?

Can't say much about the other stuff, I'll leave that to the knowledgeable Marvel Comics staff/users.
The history of Marvel Multiverse started with the first cosmos, the First Firmament, Black Winter existed after the 2nd Cosmos, and Galactus became the Galactus we know in the 7th Cosmos, and vsbw give him nigh-omniscient, and Black Winter is knows everyone's fate (it is quite normal to know due to the concept it represents). The situation was shown to us in the Thor 2020 series

I would like you to talk about other issues, but thank you for your evaluation.

Back