• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[14th Round of 8-B Tournament] - Satou Kazuma vs Celistia Ralgris (4-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZackMoon1234

VS Battles
Image Helper
Ok, we have this quote:

Divine Drag-Ride.
It's a rare species of Drag-Ride whose existence had only been confirmed for each species in the world.
Its airframe performance was far above that of a general-purpose Drag-Ride.
But――, at the same time, the consumption of both spiritual and physical strength and the processing degree of difficulty were also in a different league.
The possessing of a Divine Drag-Ride, where it would not be strange even if one were to die when using it, was severely restricted by the New Kingdom, and its use was only permitted to those with suitable ability.
So, Kazuma will use Steal on Celistia, and steal her Divine Drag-Ride. He'll likely faint from stamina consumption on a second, since I say he won't die due to his luck, but he will still be KO for days. Celistia hard counters Kazuma and wins by doing absolutely nothing.

Will it really knock him out in a single second? His stamina doesn't seem terrible and he can replenish it or just stop using the drag ride at any time.

00potato said:
Will it really knock him out in a single second?
Trained adult military were knocked after 5 seconds by a Divine Drag-Ride, a 15 years old NEET won't fare better.

His stamina is listed at Above average, is that innacurate? If not then he should have at least 5 seconds, which combined with his luck and agility, should be enough to either land a drain touch, or get out. What could she do without her ride.

No, Kazuma is not touching Celistia at any time with her Analytical Prediction, he won't be taking the Drag-Ride out of the floor because he doesn't know how to use it and he can't stop using it because he doesn't know how to get out of it.

She is far slower without the ride so she will get hit most likely. Speed equal doesn't negate amps so why would it negate being slower?

Also, I just checked again, a trained adult military was knocket after 5 seconds while using a regular Drag-Ride, a Wyvern to be exact, this is a Divine Drag-Ride, the stamina conssumption is much higher.

00potato said:
She is far slower without the ride so she will get hit most likely. Speed equal doesn't negate amps so why would it negate being slower?
Because Kazuma will be totally immobilized because he doesn't know how to move with a Drag-Ride?

Where does it say that the consumption is higher? Even if it is what stops Kazuma from jumping out early on? He pretty much wins if he does that.

Right here it is said.

He can't jump out because he doesn't know the commands that you need to insert to get out.

If he starts in it but can't pilot it then this is a massive incon as she seemingly can't hurt the drag ride without one herself. If he starts outside the vehicle then she gets one shot.

If he starts in it then Celistia wins because he'll faint in a couple of seconds.

A question, why wouldn't Base Celistia's speed be equalized? She is the one piloting the Drag-Ride, it's not like pilots by themselves.

If you aren't even use it, does it consume stamina? Also her movement speed is slower so it likely wouldn't be equalized, (maybe her reactions if the drag ride doesn't amp it) Kazuma's speed would be equalized to the Drag ride's most likely and not hers.

If you have it it consumes your stamina, Airi got knocked a couple of seconds after using it despite just standing there with it.

Why would her movement speed be slower than her reactions?

Celistia's speed is the same with or without the Drag-Ride, the Drag-Ride has its own speed independent from Celistia's.

Kazuma probably just steals her panties instead of the drag-ride tbh. He has a track record of stealing panties even if he doesn't want to.

Though tjere have been instances of him stealing his intended target against females (Iris's Ring, Darkness's letter, Aqua's socks) so that's a little inconsistent

How big even is the Drag-Ride? Kazuma doesn't attempt to steal things he can't carry as he's already learned his lesson from doing that twice.

Abd steal doesn't put him inside the thing it puts it in his hands, if it's too big he'd probably logic out that crushing his hand isn't logical.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
How big even is the Drag-Ride? Kazuma doesn't attempt to steal things he can't carry as he's already learned his lesson from doing that twice.

Abd steal doesn't put him inside the thing it puts it in his hands, if it's too big he'd probably logic out that crushing his hand isn't logical.
There's literally a picture of the Drag-Ride on Celistia's profile, you can see how big it is. Iirc, it was like 3 meters tall.

Then Kazuma steals her panties and Celistia teleports behind him to paralyze him.

Bump

1 vote for Celistia

If so, I guess she proceeds

I'll wait though to see people say who they're voting for...

Vote for Celisia since her Analitycal Prediction, Teleport, Forcefields and Range Spam of attacks make a really good combo. She also has flight, something Kazuma doesn't. Also he will likely try to steal her Divine Drag-Ride since its in character for him to steal.

Screaming "WE NEED 5 VOTES FOR THIS CHARACTER!!" seems quite disingenuous.

Can I scream "WE NEED 7 VOTES FOR KAZUMA!"

I'll contact the supporters of the Verses just in case they aren't aware of this Thread so Satou Kazuma can get some support (If they don't actually support Celistia Ralgris)

Either way, I did say that-then, and I quote, "I'll wait though to see people say who they're voting for..." without anyone actually telling me their Vote, besides Ionliosite before I said that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back