• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[14th Round of 8-B Tournament] - Satou Kazuma vs Celistia Ralgris (4-7-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, who says kazuma would even try and steal first? That and he would probably steal her panties for obvious reasons. Kazuma is a smart guy, he'd probably see what she'd do first before fighting. He's also incredibly lucky, so even if he did steal it he would probably drop it tbh. Which kazuma is this? The one with all the abilities and damage transferal? Bind gg, drain touch, freeze, sand in her eyes, paralysis, sleep manipulation, also autododge.

Gender equality fra

Stealing her panties won't really do much, Celis is extremely focused on her battles and has fought with her top exposed even in front of men.

I think Celistia Ralgris is more likely to win from what I read. So, Celistia Ralgris FRA

Since Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff and HyperNepsy are using the Reasons above for Satou Kazuma, I guess 00potato and Edwardtruong2006 are also voting for him so I counted their votes

Satou Kazuma - 4 (00potato, Edwardtruong2006, Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff, HyperNepsy)

Celistia Ralgris - 4 (Ionliosite, Zaratthustra, CrimsonStarFallen, Elizhaa)

HyperNepsy said:
I mean, who says kazuma would even try and steal first? That and he would probably steal her panties for obvious reasons. Kazuma is a smart guy, he'd probably see what she'd do first before fighting. He's also incredibly lucky, so even if he did steal it he would probably drop it tbh. Which kazuma is this? The one with all the abilities and damage transferal? Bind gg, drain touch, freeze, sand in her eyes, paralysis, sleep manipulation, also autododge.
Steal won't work that much as you already pointed out. Bind is not going to work sine, first it needs to hit Celistia and with her flight it will be more difficult due to her higher mobility, second it needs to get past the barrier. Drain Touch, as its name says, it needs touching his opponent an with Celistia's Analtical Prediction tat would be extremely difficult. His freeze gets countered by her Teleportation, even if Kazuma combines his water with the freeze Celistia can just teleport out of there. How is the sand going to enter in her eyes? There is a barrier covering her, and even then, Celistia can fight without seeing, so that's not a problem. Does Kazuma even use sleep and paralysis? Doesn't resistance to mind manip covers sleep?. Autododge is not going to work, even Lux has great difficulty dodging Celistia's attacks and in fact, she is one of the people that can actually attack him, so she already faced much better dodging than what Kazuma has. So, pretty sure Celistia can touch him and paralyze him before he does something to win the match, and if you came with Damage Transferal, Celistia resist her own paralysis as shown here:

With an earsplitting roaring sound, <Tiamat> and <Lindworm> were wrapped by lightning.
"UAAH……!?"
"ÔöÇÔöÇ!?"
Lisha screamed, and Krulcifer was blinded by the intense flash for an instant.
Immediately after, the aloof girl's voice echoed out.
"<Starlight Zero>"
Before anyone knew, Celis had escaped from Lisha's restriction and spoke after teleporting to the other side of the practice grounds.

Ok, so since this has become a show of each getting a vote every odd hour, I'll ask, what exactly are the reasons for Kazuma?

I'll remove Edward's then

Peopel used his arguments as a vote though so I assumed his was valid

HyperNepsy said:

Gender equality fra
This

The reasoning sucks though tbh

I already gave my counter argument to it.

Ionliosite said:
Steal won't work that much as you already pointed out. Bind is not going to work sine, first it needs to hit Celistia and with her flight it will be more difficult due to her higher mobility, second it needs to get past the barrier. Drain Touch, as its name says, it needs touching his opponent an with Celistia's Analtical Prediction tat would be extremely difficult. His freeze gets countered by her Teleportation, even if Kazuma combines his water with the freeze Celistia can just teleport out of there. How is the sand going to enter in her eyes? There is a barrier covering her, and even then, Celistia can fight without seeing, so that's not a problem. Does Kazuma even use sleep and paralysis? Doesn't resistance to mind manip covers sleep?. Autododge is not going to work, even Lux has great difficulty dodging Celistia's attacks and in fact, she is one of the people that can actually attack him, so she already faced much better dodging than what Kazuma has. So, pretty sure Celistia can touch him and paralyze him before he does something to win the match, and if you came with Damage Transferal, Celistia resist her own paralysis as shown here:

Grace hit over a day ago and Celest won by 3 votes

Yeah, grace is over and she won

Add it, and answer my post on my if you have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back