• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien x vs Base dbs Gogeta (celebrating Alien x Low 2-C downgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Alien x got downgraded

• Both in character
  • Speed equalized
  • Fight start at 10 meters from each other
Alien x :

Gogeta : 7

Incon : 2

Last edited:
Gogeta resists EE.

Now the question is, how does Alien X's mind manip work? Is it thought based? If not, then Gogeta could do literally anything and kill him.

Why would it be 4D exactly? Is it because of the erasing the universe statement? Also, I'm honestly not sure how to feel about Alien X's EE justification.

Why would it be 4D exactly? Is it because of the erasing the universe statement? Also, I'm honestly not sure how to feel about Alien X's EE justification.
I also don't really agree with Alien X having EE honestly but it's on his profile so... And yeah, I think it's due to erasing the entire universe thing.

Isn't Hakai 4D? Beerus believed that he can erase infinite Zamasu who is a 4D being due to him merging with the entire U7 timeline and Goku just resisted it so I'm pretty sure Gogeta should have 4D resistance to EE

Even if that's true, Goku resisted Sidra's and it wasn't even from Sidra himself, it was a portion of his destructive energy he gave to some fodder.

Though I'm not sure about Beerus having 4-D EE at all

I mean since he is tier 2 everything, including Hakai, should logically be 4-D since his other attacks are as well.

Lulyes.

Logic dictates his most powerful attack wouldn’t be a whole dimensional tier lower then his punches.

Uh nope, AP and hax aren't comparable at all, what makes AP strong has nothing to do with what makes hax strong, in this case you need evidence, not "logic".

Destroying a timeline has nothing to do eith erasing souls, the latter is still strong and a bigger power move than the former because it can't be resisted with something as common as durability.

You can’t just ignore the logic because you feel like it.

They come from the same character, and pretty much the same source (types of Ki, and internal source.) it should be somewhat comparable.

Except the logic itself is baseless, erasure and normal destruction are not comparable at all, if they come from the same source and are comparable than hakai can be resisted with durability just like his punchs and blasts, which is clearly not the case.

Also beerus doesn't fight with people with 4D Bodies and souls, he fights 3D people with 4D durability, his hax doesn't need to be on the same "dimension" as his punches to be better than them, just like how you don't need 4D Death inducement to kill low 2-C characters.

Except the logic itself is baseless, erasure and normal destruction are not comparable at all, if they come from the same source and are comparable than hakai can be resisted with durability just like his punchs and blasts, which is clearly not the case.

Also beerus doesn't fight with people with 4D Bodies and souls, he fights 3D people with 4D durability, his hax doesn't need to be on the same "dimension" as his punches to be better than them, just like how you don't need 4D Death inducement to kill low 2-C characters.
When they come from the same source, they are comparable. I remember Hakai kinda can be resisted with enough power actually, even if it couldn’t it would still scale to Beerus’s other attacks.

Infinite Zamasu says hi, also you would need 4-D death to kill 4-D characters like many low 2-Cs.

Except Hakai couldn't kill IZ, could it. So once again, another baseless argument.

Well, as you wish.

Assuming EE is not a thing, can't Alien X just... mind hax? If it is thought-based, then I doubt Gogeta can do shit against it.

I mean since he is tier 2 everything, including Hakai, should logically be 4-D since his other attacks are as well.
Yes... but actually no. I still need to CRT low 2-C Hakai (not for IZ, no idea if that’s accepted or not) and that isn’t how it usually works.

That said this doesn’t matter since if you use AX’s EE then it’s 2-B EE so you can’t resists it with low 2-C EE resistance.

Well, as you wish.

Assuming EE is not a thing, can't Alien X just... mind hax? If it is thought-based, then I doubt Gogeta can do shit against it.
Movement based (needs to move his hand), works on up to 6 people at the same time. And indeed just letting AX fight IC would solve a whole lot for now.

Movement based as in...? What does he need to do, becuz Gogeta can literally do anything and destroy him.

I don’t think all of Gogeta’s moves atomizes or molecularizes, which would be necessary to get past AX’s regen.

His spirit bomb does iirc since it killed Buu, don't think any of his others do.

Regardless, it wouldn't be in character for Gogeta to use the spirit bomb anyway.

What is AX ap? If it is baseline, then I don't see why he won't get absolutely atomized? Gogeta is IIRC so, so high above baseline that it isn't even funny. He's basically half 2-C iirc.

Either way, assuming that he doesn't atomize, how long does AX's take to regen?

It’s a little above baseline, might be a bit of a stone wall as well.

We don't assume atomization without proof for now, not in calcs and not in fights (I made a thread about this pre-forum but it could have gotten deleted). Full body blasts are the exception, so a kamehameha and spirit bomb should still work but everything else not really.

Quite unquantifiable but shouldn't take more than a few seconds to a minute. So if Gogeta can target all his individual pieces with a kamehameha then he should be good. Problem is finding them all (ki sense works maybe, although that’ll probably get yeeted later and AX should be able to time reverse while blown to pieces/petrified/transmutated as argued in Bill Cipher vs AX and in my latest CRT).

Ah okay then. Well, if he can do his hax while he's in pieces, then that's a problem...

Well, now I wanna know if this match is bloodlusted or not.

If it is bloodlusted, then Gogeta ain't doing shit here, sadly.

If it isn't bloodlusted, does Alien X use his MH in character?

Also, do Ki blasts atomize considering the power difference, or no becuz it lacks proof?

If it isn't bloodlusted, does Alien X use his MH in character?

Also, do Ki blasts atomize considering the power difference, or no becuz it lacks proof?
Second thing he did against the rooters. You could argue he did it because they were with more than one, but probably also to toy with them, which he would probably also do with Gogeta (and then finish him off either himself and if that doesn’t work, let Gogeta himself do it). TK is the first thing he did but less useful since fight takes place in Central Park which is a less enclosed space, so he might skip straight to mindhax.

Only if the ki blasts target the entire body (read: Cell vs Gohan). Every blast that just explodes, should only just explode AX.

Also it did only ask for 2 3D beings with 3D power pre-forum move (and it was more about High regen being capable of surviving anything up to High 3-A, but the burden of proof argument still remains). But considering the power difference between these characters is still only finite. I think the same rules apply.

I doubt it will matter? Unless kamehameha is faster than Alien X doing whatever the **** he's doing in order to use MH, the results should stay the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back