• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Fight between Godly Non-Canon Villains which names start with D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demigra vs DIO

ssnwdq5idzu21.jpg
dawedvb-2f67504b-a19c-4611-99df-3e6382e18829.png

Demigra is Makyouka (2-A), but doesen't have the Keysword, and DIO is Post-Absorption (Low 2-C), speed equalized.

Demon God: 1 (Oliver_de_jesus)

God Vampire: 1 (manu_zarri)

Ness: 7 (Rikimarox2, Ottavio_Merluzzo, Thelastmlg, 00potato, XSOULOFCINDERX, Daddybrawl, KingTempest)

Last edited:
Idk about Ness, but Dio with his building level durability gets one shot by Demigra coughing

Last edited:
Everytime I see Demigra I think of MechiWTF, same reasons.

I vote Demigra

What stops DIO from Time-Stopping Demigra though? DIO’s TS can freeze people who can normally move in TS last time I checked.

No, I’m just trying to expand on the wincons. I’m honestly not very knowledgeable on EoH, so I’m just trying to figure out what exactly would work.

No, I’m just trying to expand on the wincons. I’m honestly not very knowledgeable on EoH, so I’m just trying to figure out what exactly would work.
In short words, his TS is though based and works on people who are already resistant to baseline TS and on people who have infinite speed and can resist Time Erasure (which is basically Hit's Time Skip but way better)

In that case, I’m voting DIO for Thought-Based TS and Ranged Overwrite. He also has resistance to Mind Manip as well, meaning Demigras power may not work, but that would depend on the potency.

The DIO we see is the same exact DIO as in the show, except with a new ability.
It's out of character for DIO to start a fight with time stop, so while DIO is trying to punch, he gets negged with 2-A potency on his 8-C durability.

The DIO we see is the same exact DIO as in the show, except with a new ability.
It's out of character for DIO to start a fight with time stop, so while DIO is trying to punch, he gets negged with 2-A potency on his 8-C durability.
While he doesen't really start with TS, he still spams it, just to say

Isn't this an Incon?

Demigra can mindhax and end the fight with a thought.

Dio can also use reality overwrite or time stop to end the fight with just a thought.

Voting Incon.

Wait does demigra’s mind control work in stopped time?
If they both struck at the same time who would win?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back