• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

1-A / High 1-A / Tier 0 Revisions Hub

No there's four; at the bottom of the list, Megaton's open.

If a 1-A place has its own size, it will not qualified?
It depends on context, but so far, apparentIy, yes. Quoting UItima
That said, this is pretty suspicious:

handofvecna.blogspot.com

A Wild Last Boss Appeared 188: Alovenusâ Eyes Became Pitch Black

Author: Fire Head (çé ) Translator: Hand of Vecna Editors: TpstT, Keii 第ï¼ï¼ï¼è©±ãã¢ãã´ã£ãã¹ã¯ç®ã®åãçã£æã«ãªã£ã ð https://handofvecna.blogspot.com It ...
handofvecna.blogspot.com
handofvecna.blogspot.com

The after-effects, which couldn’t simply be described as shockwaves anymore, spread throughout the infinite Final Point. The after-effects covered several hundred millions or even several trillions of light-years in an instant and continued on indefinitely.

At the center, Ruphas and Alovenus circled each other in flight and crossed their blades. The battle, which had been extremely flamboyant until now, had turned into a simple sword fight. However, even though they didn’t look flashy, all of their attacks were absolutely deadly.

Their blades collided and numerous dimensions collapsed. Their swords clashed and many timelines shattered. Lightning-quick strikes crossed each other and cracks ran through the Final Point.

Their swords locked with each other. When they thought they would be blown away by each other’s attack, they instantly launched a full-body assault, scattering sparks in the process.

They didn’t even know what was being broken by the after-effects. They didn’t care anyway. Their eyes met. Ruphas looked at her fiercely, while Alovenus laughed happily.

The side-effects of Ruphas and Alovenus' fight explicitly travel across trillions of light-years, while in the Final Point, and these same after-effects are noted to be damaging the structure of the place as well. Any explanation?

But one thing, keep the questing to the tier 0 discussion thread instead. We wouldn't want to clog this one, right?

Ren is right. You shouldn't use another verse's case as justification to upgrade your verse. They are different cases tho.

I think you should have read the thread before quoting. Ultima's suspicion hinges on a contradiction in the narrative, that is, something is clearly stated as absent but implicitly contradicted in another paragraph. And this has been resolved: it's just the author's habit of creating an impressionistic narrative, using exaggerated words intended to create a dramatic and impressive effect on the readers.

Queue.

Essence part is accepted, all that left for the thread includes Tier 1 and Low 1-A so I was told I would put it here for Queue.

Low 1-A threads dont get put in queue.

By the looks of it, Dragon Talisman, and Megaton are basically concluded, so 2 more threads could be opened?

Anxiously waiting for 1-A Nyarlathotep's

Wanted to notify this
I found a rather useful scan, imo, whilst a random read on the WN, thought I should add it in the sandox as well, as it might act as backup proof of something else.
This is the change

Also note that, as the Holy Spirits encompass both the World and The Void, they would also encompass the very distinction between the World and The Void, that is, the distinction between 1-A and Non 1-A, the same distinction that distinguishes the layers of 1-A. Additionally, there is no real distinction between different Holy Spirits, as they all encompass the same thing, that is, The Void and The World. The only difference comes in their Avatars, that we know as Veldanava, Velzard, etc.

Tier : 1-A -- Possibly higher?? // Depends on what Ultima says.
Also note that, as the Holy Spirits encompass both the World and The Void, they would also encompass the very distinction between the World and The Void. Additionally, that means they would, by their All-Encompassing Nature, Encompass both Fiction and Reality, Truth and Falsity[1]. That is, they would encompass the very Distinction between 1-A and Non 1-A, Non 1-A and Fiction below 1-A, that is, the Distinction that also defines the Framework of all layers between 1-A, their Genus, while also being Indivisible, Perfect As One[2] to any specific Specie of the Genus of 1-A and Non 1-A.

Tier : At least 1-A -- Maybe higher, like High 1-A?? // Depends on what Ultima says.

Im not sure if it impacts the waiting list, if needed, I can remove it for now, but just wanted to notify in any case 🙏

Last edited:
If 2 threads can be opened, then based on the queue these 2 should be the Lord of Mysteries one and the What a Beatiful Series one. And then the one after them is the Umineko thread.

Still waiting.....

Will this thread ever be closed? Just wondering whether I have to rush through and re-read a potential 1-A verse now before this closes (otherwise we go back to usual long wait for 1-A and up to be addressed), or I have time.

Didn't want to touch that verse until the new vol comes out in October or November.

Still waiting.....

Will this thread ever be closed? Just wondering whether I have to rush through and re-read a potential 1-A verse now before this closes (otherwise we go back to usual long wait for 1-A and up to be addressed), or I have time.

Didn't want to touch that verse until the new vol comes out in October or November.
While you not are Ultima, you are a staff, can you check the She-hulk one that is above Lord of Mysteries, since is the most easy so if it close in this week, likely LoM will open

Could this thread count as 1-A?

Could this thread count as 1-A?

Yeah.

While you not are Ultima, you are a staff, can you check the She-hulk one that is above Lord of Mysteries, since is the most easy so if it close in this week, likely LoM will open
Also, 1-A already went through for Dragon Talisman, and the only thing left to discuss on that thread is High 1-A, so, LoM thread is open now.

Another 1-A thread to the list.

i think this was accidentally remove from the waiting list

1-A Gravity Falls (only 1 character scales tho)

Ask to replace the queued thread with this one.

Kubo already asked to replace the old CoF thread with the new one.

On a side note why supporters open 1-A threads without consulting the rest of the supporters

Back