• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 0 characters in the new tiering system

divine presence will be 0 Lucifer vertigo is High1-A, Crisis cosmology Lucifer is 1-A, he has no monad properties.
I thought The Presence made statements of powers above him? I am afraid if he is going solely on omnipresence, that won't be enough.

Also, I believe Characters like the Buddhas in JTTW would get it. The description of the dharmakaya seemed to be coming from their teachings. A likelihood that some have attained that ultimate level and is one with it.

Also, I believe Characters like the Buddhas in JTTW would get it. The description of the dharmakaya seemed to be coming from their teachings. A likelihood that some have attained that ultimate level and is one with it.
Dharmakaya ? If so, he is definitely 0.

I thought The Presence made statements of powers above him? I am afraid if he is going solely on omnipresence, that won't be enough.
we treat the divine presence as an entirely different character in this wiki

As for if you mean Vertigo one, we accept that Yahweh and any face he uses is simply an avatar of his true nature the void

Buddha should be H1A+ because Buddha is an avatar utilized by the Dharmakaya. Only the Dharmakaya would be tier 0

Goku undoubtedly first is my best bet (if he comes to the wiki in the first place, lol), on getting tier 0. The rest are to debate

Buddha should be H1A+ because Buddha is an avatar utilized by the Dharmakaya. Only the Dharmakaya would be tier 0
I understand that. But if there weren't references to Buddhas who have attained the Dharmakaya, then it wouldn't have been highlighted in Gautamas sutra of the dharmakaya. What I mean is, there is a possibility that they're Buddhas who have achieved the Dharmakaya. (And Gautama is mostly like one of the candidates, as he is the one teaching the sutra)

I understand that. But if there weren't references to Buddhas who have attained the Dharmakaya, then it wouldn't have been highlighted in Gautamas sutra of the dharmakaya. What I mean is, there is a possibility that they're Buddhas who have achieved the Dharmakaya. (And Gautama is mostly like one of the candidates, as he is the one teaching the sutra)
I see

0 works independently of anything. It can’t be pieced or half in any way shape or form. Buddhas would rather scale from the Cosmology than the Dharmakaya. Even if it does utilize them, that only works because a 0 can trivialize anything lower than it, rather than Buddhas upscaling to it.

I have a question about dc (jmd) will they be 0 and high 1-A or not ? Divine presence have oneness with void and all one in him
I’m just going to add something. Oneness isn’t really the basis of it being 0. Rather, it’s described God as the true ultimate Reality with everything including Pralaya being just an illusion in his mind. Hence why they call the Sea of Brahma/the cosmic ocean of nothing as “God’s Unconcious.”

In Doctor Fate, it was said beyond the fate of the Mahapralaya is that of the fire of the Smile when the Soul makes it last dance and merged into the Oneness of God. Not to mention, all things in Creation seek to find an answer to what lies beyond Creation in an entity that “transcends” and exist beyond all dualities or quality.

Back