• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arceus should be 1-A. Arceus is above the realms of space and time. As we know, in Pokemon, space and time are conceptual beings. Space and time are dimensions. They are also the only dimensions in Pokemon. Therefore, he is above the concept of dimensions and should be 1-A

Paulo.junior.969 said:
And then Zeed becomes High 1-A via soloing Pokémon.
The day Arceus becomes 2-A is the day we manage to finally upgrade Zeed to 1-B.

It's really pretty sad how Arceus is literally just one statement away from being 2-A, all Game Freak has to do is write two words: "infinite universes", and he would be 2-A, but no, they decided to troll Arceus and keep him at 2-B forever.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It's really pretty sad how Arceus is literally just one statement away from being 2-A, all Game Freak has to do is write two words: "infinite universes", and he would be 2-A, but no, they decided to troll Arceus and keep him at 2-B forever.
That's kind of every 2-B series tho.

@Yob That's why 2-B is kinda rare nowdays. Most series with a Multiverse ends up with Infinite Universes eventually. Pokémon has been stuck there for decades now.

Ultima Reality said:
>Arceus becomes 1-A

>Digimon suddently gets a supported statement that boosts everything to a ridiculous degree of 1-A
>tfw Digimon almost did become High 1-A at one point.

With some recent findings, Digimon might at least surpass SMT. When that happens, I can die a complete man.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
@Yob That's why 2-B is kinda rare nowdays. Most series with a Multiverse ends up with Infinite Universes eventually. Pokémon has been stuck there for decades now.
Forever gets solo'd by Brandelis.

This is my only dream. SMT is the only rival Digimon has not caught up to or surpassed.

Why tho?

@Dragon

SMT would have probably surpassed them even more if it wasn't so slow to come out.

Gargoyle One said:
This is my only dream. SMT is the only rival Digimon has not caught up to or surpassed.
Why tho?
Because, I want Digimon to surpass all rivals. Plus I want Digi-God > YHVH.

@Dragon That's boring tho

Like, I'd prefer if my verse had rivals I can debate against rather then being unsurpassed.

Yobobojojo said:
@Dragon
SMT would have probably surpassed them even more if it wasn't so slow to come out.
I mean....Digimon could say the same + if the most important games with the 24-D stuff weren't only in Japanese and the translators lost basically all their progress....

Gargoyle One said:
@Dragon That's boring tho
Like, I'd prefer if my verse had rivals I can debate against rather then being unsurpassed.
I mean, not all Digimon would be where God, Lucemon or Zeed would be at anyway. So they'll be fine.

Also f**k Digimon vs SMT.

Ultima Reality said:
inb4 someone finds an absurdly obscure and incredibly rare japanese-only Pokémon manga whose origins root down to the beginning of the franchise that mentions infinite universes
If Executor N0 was into Pokemon as he is with Digimon, he's probably have found it already. Still waiting on Executor M0.

Am I the only one kind of sick of Digimon being so OP. I know its heresy to say, but it seems just a bit strength obsessed. I haven't watched or played any since XROS, though, so I might not be the be judge.

It would be funny if they added a 2-A statement at the most obscure place possible, like written (super small) on the background, appearing for just one frame of animation of a random anime episode and is never seen on-screen again, just to see how long it takes for someone to find it.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
It would be funny if they added a 2-A statement at the most obscure place possible, like written (super small) on the background, appearing for just one frame of animation of a random anime episode and is never seen on-screen again, just to see how long it takes for someone to find it.
Sounds like something Game Freak would do.

I mean to be honest, Gen 8 could probably come in with Infinite Universes soon enough given all the Ultra Wormhole stuff from Gen 7.

Or some kind of Pokemon game coming in.

Digimon is far from strength obsessed. It's only OP if you piece together aspects of the lore, the actual games and anime rarely delve into big feats and when it does, it's usually for big bads and is taken very seriously. It's not like a VN where the protag just randomly describes something as "an infinite dimensional matrix" or anything like that.

Matt would reject it if it was something like that.

Yobobojojo said:
Am I the only one kind of sick of Digimon being so OP. I know its heresy to say, but it seems just a bit strength obsessed. I haven't watched or played any since XROS, though, so I might not be the be judge.
If you think that then you haven't played or watched the series in depth. Most people on the site only know or like Digimon for the hax point of view and not the characters. People love Lucemon for how haxed he is, yet no one actually knows about his character, duality, or any of the many things that make him such a good character. People love Zeed without realizing how bland he is and that he's no more than a Yandere Dragon. The Digimon franchise doesn't give two ***** about how powerful it is. Most of the stuff they have can be considered accidental as they added it to sound cool, but never actually thought about what it meant. Same with many feats and such. If someone is looking to play, watch or read Digimon for feats and hax alone, they are doing so for the wrong purpose.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
People love Zeed without realizing how bland he is and that he's no more than a Yandere Dragon.
^^^^^

So much this.

Such a boring villain. He's just such a spoiled brat.

"Wah wah, I want all world's to exist just for me, wah wah".

"Wah wah, Ryo Akiyama-san doesn't want to play with me, so I'll kill everyone wah wah".

When I first watched the Digimon anime when I was a kid, I thought they were Large Building level at most, because I totally missed the Galaxy level feat because I wasn't paying enough attention, and didn't even know that powerscale was a thing. Same thing happened when I first watched Saint Seiya.

Although if I'm being serious, that sort of reputation can be a real turn off. I guess it isn't so much strength obsessed as... Long-winded maybe? Lore full? I don't actually know how to describe it. It is certainly a deceptively powerful verse tho. I never really did get too in depth into the lore, honestly.

>How VSBW sees Lucemon.

Lucemon resistence to Void Manipulation
Lucemon Absolute
Lucemon Protection

>How we, the franchise, the fans and writers see Lucemon.

The strongest of the "Seven Great Demon Lords", it is an ultimate Demon Lord Digimon which possesses both the divine and the diabolic. It instigated a rebellion in the far-flung past, and so it was sealed in the Dark Area along with many other Demon Lord Digimon. Its power exceeds that of Ultimates, and is said to rival that of the existence called "God" as well. It has a contradictory existence, in that one side of it loves all things, as God does, while the other is trying to destroy the whole world, as the Devil does. Hence, once it destroys this world, it intends to create a fresh new world. Its Special Moves are, after launching the opponent high into the sky with a wild dance of blows, holding their limbs fixed as it drives them back into the ground (Paradise Lost), and producing a three-dimensional magic circle as a glowing orb of holiness and evilness, within which it confines the opponent (Dead or Alive). When shut within this magic circle, it is a 50/50 decision whether the opponent is either completely annihilated or suffers great damage.
A massive difference.

>3-D circle

I... Don't know what to say to that

On a serious note, I certainly can see that aspect of it though. Like I said, it does definitely get more of a bad reputation than it deserves.

Back