• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zora Salazar Revision

So Zora has a 9-C because of her revolvers but in verse bullets only do minor impact damage (-2 per hit), so that would either mean that

A. Everyone should be naturally 9-C being able to tank multiple bullets casually

Or

B. The revolvers should be at best 10-B to 10-A since sharp gold crayons give the same amount of damage

Also she should have corrosion inducement

I brought up this topic before with many experienced site members and could never reach a productive conclusion. I have no idea what to do to resolve this.

Agree on the corrosion inducement part. I'll get to adding that to the profile.

Well, if they straight up say bullets aren't lethal, and sharpened gold crayons (like, what) do the same amount of damage, then I'd say the bullets are just weak.

InfiniteSped said:
Well, if they straight up say bullets aren't lethal, and sharpened gold crayons (like, what) do the same amount of damage, then I'd say the bullets are just weak.
Here's the sharpened gold crayons bit.

Basically, a dude can transmute objects into gold, so he takes an ordinary box of crayons, sharpens the tips, turns them into gold, then throws them for minor damage.

Some other people have said that they think this is a broader wiki issue. That we need a standard for how verses with game mechanics treat number damage vs real world counterparts.

Does this seem accurate and could anyone help with drafting a broader thread if it is required?

Well, I guess it's better if it's actual gold, but it still shouldn't be 9-C unless he's throwing them super fast.

Back