• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Olivia minor additions and improvements (Death's Daughter and the Ebony Blade Volume 7: Exordium)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Yeah, finished the latest volume like a month ago but only now did I get to improving the profile and adding some extra things.

Improved sandbox:
Current profile:

The changes in formatting include things like adding bullet point formatting for her P&A, expanding on explanations and stuff like that.

I also propose a minor downgrade. Currently her magic barrier Lofty Citadel scales to 38.79 Megatons of TNT since it's taken that Xenia casually snapping away a mountain is pulverization, and while that's certainly a good possibility, I think it's the safer option to just use fragmentation, so it's durability will be downgraded to 1.45 Megatons of TNT. (It's likely the manga will later show how it looked anyway, so if needed, it can be upgraded back to 7-B. For now it will be Low 7-B)

She has also shown to fight atop of a lake, so an additional ability:

Also, added two magic techniques to "Notable Attacks/Techniques" (currently accepted, but this way they are explained in detail):

Other changes

Currently for the Supersonic+ ratings this calculation is used, however, it uses an incorrect timeframe for reactions, so it should be disregarded. Instead, Olivia and others who scale will become Subsonic+ via this calculation, which also upgrades her LS to Class 5.

Overall the changes are small. Hopefully it goes smoothly.

Last edited:
Looks alright from a glance.
Hello. I added this to the OP. (minor downgrade and upgrades). Does the proposal look good?
Other changes

Currently for the Supersonic+ ratings this calculation is used, however, it uses an incorrect timeframe for reactions, so it should be disregarded. Instead, Olivia and others who scale will become Subsonic+ via this calculation, which also upgrades her LS to Class 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back