• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Then the thread would be pointless as it's meant to be them at full power in the tiers listed. That said, restricting those would just be whichever wincon works faster.

AnonymousBlank said:
Then the thread would be pointless as it's meant to be them at full power in the tiers listed. That said, restricting those would just be whichever wincon works faster.
The battle itself would be an incon, but for placement purposes, it doesn't necessarily need to be a tie. It would be the faster wincon (as you said)

The faster wincon only applies in the case that we remove their respective immortalities which is the only reason a wincon exists in the first place but disqualified them from being on the list as it's not actually them, just people with almost identical power sets as them. Placement purposes means they would likely share the spot.

AnonymousBlank said:
The faster wincon only applies in the case that we remove their respective immortalities which is the only reason a wincon exists in the first place but disqualified them from being on the list as it's not actually them, just people with almost identical power sets as them. Placement purposes means they would likely share the spot.
I see... then yeah, unfortunately, this as dissolved into the fight for 5th place...

Looking at the main peeps to beat from DxD, Vali and Issei seem to die from death manip while Sirzechs passively EEs. So my question is can he still place 4th with them or does his tie with Karaka hold him back?

Zeref has a match with mordekaiser, so do the people from DxD and Karaka, Morde sees to be stomping the DxD side and Zeref has no answer to his abilities either. So honestly Zeref would likely be in 5th place.

AnonymousBlank said:
Looking at the main peeps to beat from DxD, Vali and Issei seem to die from death manip while Sirzechs passively EEs. So my question is can he still place 4th with them or does his tie with Karaka hold him back?
Ohhh that's a good point... passive EE is a bust for sure, and the Red and White dragons respectively have always had a way around (though I don't remember enough of the verse to say what, so shrugs from me)

How Karaka can BFR Zeref? I don't remember anything notable about it

Worst case scenario Karaka can move Zeref to the dimension his heart is in, then move his heart and presto, BFR.

Back