• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Would BBs darkness be able to absorb Zerefs Magic? My vote still goes to BB. Plus I don't see Zeref being able to withstand more than a few hits from BB.

Zeref:

High Speed Regenerationn, Instant Death Clause, Time and Space Manipulation gives him the head.

He could freeze time once fully combined with Fairy Heart and the Time Lapse.

He is superior to August, who could eradicate an entire Continent with his strongest technique.

LoneGyarados said:
Zeref:

High Speed Regenerationn, Instant Death Clause, Time and Space Manipulation gives him the head.

He could freeze time once fully combined with Fairy Heart and the Time Lapse.

He is superior to August, who could eradicate an entire Continent with his strongest technique.

Base Zeref doesn't have time and space manipulation nor does he have regen. Base Zeref only has immortality and death magic which Blackbeard can absorb and nullify his magic due to the verse being equalized. And nobody in FT has ever busted a continent.

How Blackbeard is gonna go through instan death hax,Regenerationn,and Time stop (he can freeze Time before he got Fairy Heart to my knowledge) all of those coupled with the Fact Blackbeard has no no way to nullifies those make this a peace of cake for Zeref.

ALRF said:
How Blackbeard is gonna go through instan death hax,Regenerationn,and Time stop (he can freeze Time before he got Fairy Heart to my knowledge) all of those coupled with the Fact Blackbeard has no no way to nullifies those make this a peace of cake for Zeref.

His darkness absorbs everything and he could absorb Zerefs death magic if the verse is equalized. And Zeref never uses Time Stop in fights. And i don't recall Zeref having Regenerationn at this point.

uuhh,Zeref does indeed have Regenerationn due to his Immortality (It's there at his profile) and are you sure about Blackbeard absorbing Zeref Death Magic? That sounds like NLF to me.

ALRF said:
uuhh,Zeref does indeed have Regenerationn due to his Immortality (It's there at his profile) and are you sure about Blackbeard absorbing Zeref Death Magic? That sounds like NLF to me.

That's from FH not his immortality Zeref only has type one and four which has nothing to do with Regen. And yes in Verse equalized fights Magic=Devil fruit and vice versa.

What? Regen from FH? when he absorbed FH he could just Rewind time, in his base form he is indeed capable of Regenerationn ( do remember the fight between him and Natsu in Dragon King mode after the fight,he regenerated his wounds).

As for Blackbeard i don't see him absorbing Zeref Death Magic, it's not about the verse been Equalized it's because of Zeref Type of Magic , once you make contact with it you are dead.

Could you possibly supply a link to the fight? I don't remember Zeref regenerating but i could be wrong.

And once again Blackbeards Darkness absorbs EVERYTHING. And remember BB still has his gravitational pull. He could use that like he did with Ace thus rendering Zerefs regen and death magic useless.

http://images.mangafreak.net/mangas/fairy_tail/fairy_tail_450/fairy_tail_450_11.jpg?v5. He says to Mavis how even beheading won't work agains them.

Also really? Everything? not to sound rude but you're making it like it can absorb a lot of things that are beyond his level... And Gravitational Pull won't even hinder Zeref Regen and Death Magic (againt not because it is of Verse Equalization) ,second thing Zeref is not Ace, his Body is not elemental in nature.

Edit: I Don't remember when the fight happens and i'm too lazy to search for it but the one i linked at is at least a proof for Regenerationn

Well what type of Regenerationn would that fall under? Maybe mid or low? Either way BB can still dish out more than enough damage to get through it.

How wouldn't it hinder Zeref? Zeref doesn't have any resistance to Gravity Manipulation. And yes I understand that but what I'm saying is that in a match like this BB can nullify his magic regardless of the type due to his DF. That's literally the special part about his DF.

Nah lol it's fine apparently the chapters were Natsu and Zeref first fought is lost. Can't find it anywhere. xD

That Indeed would put him at least at Mid. And i agree BB is indeed more powerful when it comes to physical strenght and can certainly play it good with Gravity Manipulation.

I don't see DF absorbing something like Death Magic which as i have said before leads to death once in contact with any living thing (save for those cases).

Edit: After Reading Blackbeard profile, i change my vote. he can Nullify Death magic... Why you didn't say it from the beginning @Knight....

@Knight

B-B-But you were saying absorbing not nullifying how could i know that >.<

so yeah unless Zeref uses Time Manipulation ( Won't likely do it due to him never using save for one time) i don't see him winning.

Nah it's cool man, i should have seen BB profile so i'm at mistake too

@Knight

I think it's 2 for BB (me and you) and 2 for Zeref (LoneGyarados and Bepo).

Back