• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref vs Acnologia

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
I think this would be fairly close

Fairy Heart Zeref vs Dragon Acnologia

Hax vs AP

Zeref:

Acnologia:

Screenshot 20180731-230638
zeref dont hae any way to kill him other than go back in time and kill him before he gain any power, since anco also have time magi it will make him immune to time paradox. so acno stomps(but he cant kill him)

Acno can't kill Zeref, Zeref can't kill Acno...

Unless he goes back in time like he already planned to do.

Basically, Zeref via time travel.

Not really

White Zeref would still beat Acnologia in any form

He still can't be put down by Acno and eventually paradoxes

I mean, assuming this is Post RoT Dragon Acno

Zeref throws any of his magic at him. Acno eats, both nulling said attacks and replenishing his strength

Acno does anything and Zeref gets turned to paste. Zeref then Bites the Dust to come back

Zeref is smarter, but it means nothing as without outside prep that is RoT, absolutely nothing in Zeref's arsenal can't be eaten by Acno

Inconclusive

I mean, that was Zeref's plan that did not happen in the end. Doesn't mean it would work or otherwise too speculative

I mean, Zeref is the most knowledgeable character of the verse and knows a good deal about Acno. If he thought he could take him down in the past, that means that he can.

Okay, so

Zeref got Time Power via Fairy Heart

With that time power he could control the Ravines of Time/ Timelapse, which is created by Anna time travelling

Zeref planned to use that RoT as a Neo Eclipse, which allows time travel

Yeahhh. I'm not sure. I mean the mechanism of travelling to the past never happened so IDK

Since you keep insisting the same head-canon again and again AND again, I'll just repeat my point against your nonsense in the Acno vs Thor thread:

Graf Thorsdottir said:
How do you equate Zeref's method of turning Dragon Irene into human with Acnologia's method?
One, they used completely different methods.

Two, human or dragon, Irene is still one being. One. Singular. Both forms cannot coexist. That's completely not the case with Acnologia.
Also, if Human and Dragon Irene are the same, and the human appearance is merely an illusion, how do you explain Erza tanking human Irene's attacks but got her bones shattered by a single arm wipe from Dragon Irene?

Your stubborn headcanon-based wanking of FT is getting annoying. I don't care if that makes me a jerk in your eyes. It's true

Zeref major fodder, he got Oneshot by one of the most trash protagonist I have seen yet, while Acnologia was soloing everyone and died purely because of PIS.

Yeah Acno got better feats, hax and stuff so i'm giving it to hit, especially since FH is featless af.

Ehm... It is the same method for both.

Both can change form at will after becoming dragons, both were done by Zeref, and other similarities. It's stated that Zeref helped into "creating" Acno, so that's probably it.

The only reason Acno could exist separately is because the RoT separeted his soul (that has the form of human Acno) and his body (dragon acno). Normally, he can't achieve both.

Both can change form at will after becoming dragons, both were done by Zeref, and other similarities. It's stated that Zeref helped into "creating" Acno, so that's probably it.

When was any of that stated? Acno and Zeref are 2 separate bad guys with their own agendas. We don't have an origin story for Acno, but Zeref's origin story has no involvement with Acno. Also, overuse of Dragon Slayer magic leading to Dragon Seed is where the similarity ends. Acno was stated by Zirconis to bathe in so much dragon blood that he became dragon. Irene had none of that

The only reason Acno could exist separately is because the RoT separated his soul (that has the form of human Acno) and his body (dragon acno). Normally, he can't achieve both.

Well yeah, but you are kinda using duck to answer my question about chicken. My post was addressing post RoT Acno because someone kept that illusion nonsense

Arcadios stated that Zeref was the one that turned the man into Acnologia in the dragons' graveyard. Ch 301.

Not sure what that means, though.

Back