• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Time Manipulation Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you a complete or agreement be reached especially on happen EE resistance to get the addition?

I agree with everything above Nedge, however you don't need to keep posting the abilities, it's making the thread a bit confusing

I usually posted again because I found other abilities or evidence, or to make it easier for others after a lot of discussion posts.

DemonGodMitchAubi, I understand your point so I will be more considerate about though!

Zeref: Soul Absorption Resistance (because of Franmalth ), Pleasure and Soul Manipulation Resistance (because of Larcade's magic ), Water Manipulation and Limited Poison Manipulation Resistance (because of Torafuzar), Wind Resistance , Fire Resistance , Air Resistance and Lightning Resistance (because of Tempester's Weather Manipulation ), Magic Absorption (because he absorbed all of fairy heart away from mavis), Time Manipulation Resistance, Magic Nullification Resistance, Death Manipulation Resistance, Spatial Manipulation and it's Resistances.

I agree with all these. if they can't hurt him, that means he can resist them. Also abilities like poison,water,lightning,fire,wind and air can all kill their target, yet zeref didn't die from them which simply tells us that he was able to resist them.

He already have Fire Manipulation and Light Manipulation on his profile so those are nothing new.

IIRC didn't zeref only taught them the way to use magic, and not their magical abilities. Their magical abilities came from their connection with magic, and not a result of zeref teaching each and everyone one of them a certain type of magic.

So, your opinions about EE resistance remain the same, it alright. I wished that you debunked my point though other it likely won't be valid reasoning based on the standard of debate, sadly.

KaiserReinhardt, I didn't Fire Manipulation and Light Manipulation on his profile because all vs thread key point about Zeref are death, time, and space hax.

IIRC didn't zeref only taught them the way to use magic, and not their magical abilities. Their magical abilities came from their connection with magic, and not a result of zeref teaching each and everyone one of them a certain type of magic.- you might be right as it not listed Zeref Fairy Tail Profile - the thing about it that it not Zeref taught Mavis the Law- light magic- just statement of is teaching - that why he got it. So, it equally as likely that Zeref still taught them.

I forgot telepathy - Telepathy (Õ┐ÁÞ®▒ÒâåÒâ¼ÒâæÒéÀÒâ╝ Terepash─½): Zeref has shown to be capable of using this Magic, contacting Larcade through the use of this Magic in order to cease his Magic.[123]

Thanks for your input, though. KaiserReinhardtƒæì!

Nedge that's because in character Zeref has never used his fire manip or light manip. Even bloodlusted, he would still go for death manip and time manip because it's more lethal.

What do we call enchantment magic on this site because Zeref can also use it and is much better than Irene or Wendy. Its what he used when he transformed Irene into a human shape much like how she turns into a dragon and back with it. We should also take into account the sheer potency of his magic given that he was able to even affect a fully grown dragon with a purely human sourced magic when the dragon slayers find it difficult to affect dragons at all.

AnonymousBlank, you are right, I will add it. I guess it would fall under shapeshifting.

Would it though? Its been used for everything from stat amps to body swapping to altering properties to life creation to transformation to power steal to yanking meteors from space. Its like a catch all magic tbh.

Speaking of power steal, Zeref might not get the Magic Absorbtion since it was Irene who tranferred it to Zeref. I'm pretty sure he could do it since he made her enchanted her into a human shape with a wave of his hand while her dragon amped enchantment failed at it for 400 years.

I guess I'll okay with Zeref getting EE resis. If he invented the magic and Zero could use the magic to EE then it's probable that Zeref knew the spell and tried killing himself with it.

He shouldn't get EE resistance, that's just too ridiculous. There is no proof for it being used against him, at this point it's nothing but speculation and we're not gonna add something based on pure speculation.

KaiserReinhardt said:
He shouldn't get EE resistance, that's just too ridiculous. There is no proof for it being used against him, at this point it's nothing but speculation and we're not gonna add something based on pure speculation.
There are statements, the numerous scanned that we have along with Zeref's magic expertise, these are evidences otherwise it is just speculation.

Black Arts is the manipulation of life, the thing that got Zeref cursed in the first place. Black Magic tends to involve the manipulation of bodies and souls. Darkness Magic is utilizing darkness to thwack other people. All three of these are different magics.

That wasn't Zeref, that was Ultear.

Jellal Fernandes's profile

Darkness Magic (ÚùçÒü«Ú¡öµ│ò Yami no Mahō): Jellal, due to his "possession" at the hands of "Zeref", is an expert in the usage of Darkness Magic. He was shown using almost exclusively this form of Magic for all of his fight with Erza, in which he proved himself capable of creating the ghostly entities characteristic of this form of Magic, using them to both hit and immobilize her with great skill. In addition, as a child, he could employ Darkness Magic in other, more unusual ways.

Edit: Find that was incorrect, nevertheless it doesn't mean that he could have find learn a method. Also, MM EE magic falls under black arts. So, the same feats could be replicated by Zeref with those mean.

The evidence for it is this.

1. Zero can EE with darkness magic.

2. Zeref invented the magic.

3. Zeref tried every way he knows of killing himself.

I'm going to play devil's advocate though. Nedge, how do you know that the EE spell isn't one that Zero created himself? After all people can create new spells so Zeref wouldn't have resistance because of a spell that wasn't around during his time.

There are no numerous scans of anything other than vague statements. While it is very much possible Zeref knows Darkness Magic, we cannot just give it to him unless he has been shown to use it, otherwise we should just give him every Magic in the FT verse aside from Dragon Slayer Magic because there is a chance he would know them.

Just because he knows darkness magic doesn't mean he knows every single darkness magic there is in the fairy tail world, that is just streching it too far.

Nedge1000 said:
Jellal Fernandes's profile
Darkness Magic (ÚùçÒü«Ú¡öµ│ò Yami no Mahō): Jellal, due to his "possession" at the hands of "Zeref", is an expert in the usage of Darkness Magic. He was shown using almost exclusively this form of Magic for all of his fight with Erza, in which he proved himself capable of creating the ghostly entities characteristic of this form of Magic, using them to both hit and immobilize her with great skill. In addition, as a child, he could employ Darkness Magic in other, more unusual ways.
You gotta be kidding me. Everyone who follows FT knows that wasn't Zeref hence the air quotes. That was Ultear who even admitted to it in the S-Class exam arc, confirmed by both she and Jellal pre GMG and even brought up during the Dragon Festival when she cast Last Ages.

@DragonEmp

Zeref didn't invent the spell. Nedge's explanation is that Zeref invented Black Arts and Black Magic (he didn't) and that Darkness Magic falls under both of their umbrellas (it doesn't). It must also be pointed out that Brain was known for inventing hundreds of new Magic (Magics not spells) during his time as the head of the Bureau of Magical Development.

I did mention that above following Zeref's awakening for that 7 year time skip that he was still suicidal, I mentioned that if the technique didn't exist then it would exist in that period. And, if it then Zeref most likely try that is assuming Zero isn't applied to have invented the technique.
And that assuming, that assume that Zeref didn't create spell earlier
Also, if Zero did, then Zeref most likely could replicate the similar feat of EE magic since he is much smarter.

If I didn't so, then Zeref's actions would be PIS and CIS and most importantly he did say that Mard Gueer can't him ;don't forget that he was still suicidal so his statement is likely none of these stupidity but facts. That's the only way that Zeref's is factual.

can't you just edit it, or simply remove the old one.

Edit: We're at 311 messages and no conlusion. There doesn't seem to be that many agreements with EE so we should just drop it, you can always create a another thread for it to be discussed.

Lets just come to a conclusion with what we got so far.

@Nedge

Do you have a list on what the majority of us actually agreed upon so far? If we are all in agreement, then we should be able to get that stuff added. We can come back to the EE stuff another day.

It is better to Finish the EE things right now since it would hard to a thread latter,

but for the best, since there was disagreements and the fact that the EE resistance has been not completely refuted is better to add as likely resistance to EE.

@Kaiser

>Also abilities like poison,water,lightning,fire,wind and air can all kill their target, yet zeref didn't die from them which simply tells us that he was able to resist them.

I agree with Burning on this, these aren't resistances. Zeref's durability and immortality could be the reason these couldn't kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back