• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref Dragneel vs Shinobu Takamiya

How does Takamiya's Power Nullification work? That might be the only thing that can save him here, but even with that I'm not sure. Bloodlusted Zeref stops time and murks him with immediate efffect. About the soul hax, dunno. We know that Franmalth like his fellow demons couldn't kill Zeref, but that might have been due to the power discrepancy. Not sure.

Burning Full Fingers said:
How does Takamiya's Power Nullification work? That might be the only thing that can save him here, but even with that I'm not sure. Bloodlusted Zeref stops time and murks him with immediate effect.
About the soul hax, dunno. We know that Franmalth like his fellow demons couldn't kill Zeref, but that might have been due to the power discrepancy. Not sure.
It mainly disables the affects of spells, but i'm not sure about the verse equalisation.

And the Soul Hax doesn't necessarily kill the opponents, however he can use an opponents soul to boost his own powers, I've also realized that Takamiya has resistance as he was able to resist Fuji's petrification so that might help.

I'm personally counting on Takamiya due to his incredibly vast range and his possible resistance to death magic.

And I should have said this earlier but Zeref cannot use time stop.

Davidsteel1 said:
U also restricted death magic? Isn't that Zeref's primary means of attacking?
It's how he ignores conventional durability yes, but not how he primarily attacks.

Death magic '''can not be restricted''' as that is his primary power and part of his being because of his curse.

May i ask something does zeref has his demon?

Btw

Zeref ability

Living Magic (þöƒµ┤╗Ú¡öµ│ò Seikatsu Mahō): A very ancient, long-forgotten form of Magic that breathes life into an object. Some of Zeref's creations are sentient, and seek to further Zeref's former, as-of-yet unknown, evil desires. Most of the beings that Zeref created were Demons. Nemes

Law: When this spell is activated, a bright light envelops the area and inflicts heavy damage on the user's target. This spell is so powerful that it was able to completely counteract the effects of the Tenrou Jade. However, this Magic requires 10 years of training to complete, and it comes with equally risky effects if performed incorrectly or in its incomplete state. Zeref taught Mavis that spell. Expert Sensor: Zeref was able to sense Acnologia approaching Tenrou Island from quite a fair distance, as well as talk to Mavis Vermilion despite not being able to see or hear her.

Teleportation: Zeref is capable of teleportation. However, the nature of its ability is unknown. Telekinesis: Zeref is capable of moving objects and even humans with power of will (As it was shown in the case of E.N.D book and Makarov Dreyar). Bullet Magic: A type of Magic which allows Zeref to produce various types of Magical ballistic projectiles out of his hands to attack opponents. Zeref points with his index finger, which allows him to fire Magical bullets from his stretched out finger.

Death Pillar: Zeref swipes both of his arms in a circular motion until the bottom of his hands meet. The hand on top has the index and middle fingers pointing upwards, while the other hand has the little and index fingers pointing downwards. While doing this, he is surrounded by a dark aura. This spell creates a huge vertical explosion, and its blast radius is seemingly controllable. It was used to kill Hades.

This is zeref ability that might useful even restricted time syop and death wave

Back