• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel (Fairy tail) vs Garou (OPM)

what i am talking about is that zeref will already know this before the battle with analytical prediction and will act accordingly. as we have already mentioned, zeref can regenerate his damaged organs thanks to mid godly. and no zeref does not use time rewind himself by removing it from passivity, he only passively knows that time will be rewound when attacked

where the natsu first says '' I gotta obliterate this guy!!!'' and runs to attack Zeref, but Zeref says '' Obliterate me? You?" He keeps his cool because he realises that time will rewind

Zeref's analytical prediction is not an advantage against the garou because the garou is faster than Zeref's perception and Zeref cannot predict the passive hax and when he regenerates his organs, his organs will be damaged again and he will be immobilized.
Natsu's first words were. I must destroy this man!!!" and runs to attack Zeref, but Zeref says, "Destroy me? You?" He keeps his composure because he knows that time will turn back.

Here zeref knows that time will passively rewind if he is destroyed so he smiles and still zeref's profile doesn't say what you claim it says please stop talking out of vsbw and don't twist the arguments

it doesn't seem to matter whether it is the first movement or not, because according to garou, zeref is frozen in time (zeref ftl+, garou mftl)
I already know this, but when I look at Garou's stamina, I see that it is much lower than Zeref. (So sooner or later his stamina will run out) The other side's claims were related to Garou's wincon being in this direction.That's why I answered like this

bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a 100 gray radiation can kill in 5 minutes. can you prove that garou can outmaneuver zeref in 5 minutes?
I have panels about this, man 😀🥱 stop talking nonsense and answer what I say 😅

Garou wouldn't destroy the world since he's in-character. He even try not to hit Earth when he used GRB aganist Saitama.
Considering this, Garou should not attack at all because even his existence poses a threat to humanity, and humanity does not matter to Cosmic Garou since there will be no tareo in the encounter.

zeref, thanks to the mid godly, can be defeated again after the complete erasure of one's body, mind and soul, so the damage to his body is not enough to kill him. and for a radiation to kill a normal person, a 100 gray radiation can kill in 5 minutes. can you prove that garou can outmaneuver zeref in 5 minutes?
Can you prove that Garou's first move was to launch him into space? Because no, he never did such a thing, in fact, it was someone else who teleported Saitama and Garou into space.
Garou's first move? That actually differs to opponent he faces. He goes punch to punch if his enemy is melee type of fighter. He goes blasting energy blast if his enemy is ranged type.
His RE doesn't cover conceptual manipulation and shit above hid play grade. His RE only allows him to adapt to things within his realm of possibility, and given his feats with his RE that's out of the question.
Yeah, you're right. But there's still speed difference and i don't think Zeref has time to use his space-time manipulation faster than Garou moves.
Not all reactive evolutions work the same way, you need to prove what resistances Garou's reactive evolution gives him.
Garou possesses both Reactive Evolution and advanced Power Mimicry abilities. To exemplify this, he can directly copy characters (as he did with Saitama) and utilize their abilities even more perfectly than the original. As evidence, I'll leave the excerpts from VS Battles profiles below:

[Excerpt 1: Reactive Evolution]
Reactive Evolution (Developed the ability to resist Gyoro Gyoro's psychic abilities after brief exposure)

[Excerpt 2: Power Mimicry]
Greater Power Mimicry (Copied Saitama's power and perfectly replicated his Consecutive and Serious Punches blow for blow.[1][3] His copied techniques are honed to perfection at blazing speed, surpassing the original in the process.[1] Replicated Blast's Portal Creation and Gravity Knuckle with ease[1][3])

Garou's power mimicry allows him to observe and replicate the abilities of his opponents, refining them to an even greater degree than the original user.
paralysis has no resistance to incentive and paralysis incentive is passive in zeref, which is enough for zeref to establish superiority
There is no such passive ability in Zeref's profile. Also, could you elaborate on what you said, buddy?

Garou's first move? That actually differs to opponent he faces. He goes punch to punch if his enemy is melee type of fighter. He goes blasting energy blast if his enemy is ranged type.
Yeah, you're right. But there's still speed difference and i don't think Zeref has time to use his space-time manipulation faster than Garou moves.
Garou possesses both Reactive Evolution and advanced Power Mimicry abilities. To exemplify this, he can directly copy characters (as he did with Saitama) and utilize their abilities even more perfectly than the original. As evidence, I'll leave the excerpts from VS Battles profiles below:

[Excerpt 1: Reactive Evolution]
Reactive Evolution (Developed the ability to resist Gyoro Gyoro's psychic abilities after brief exposure)

[Excerpt 2: Power Mimicry]
Greater Power Mimicry (Copied Saitama's power and perfectly replicated his Consecutive and Serious Punches blow for blow.[1][3] His copied techniques are honed to perfection at blazing speed, surpassing the original in the process.[1] Replicated Blast's Portal Creation and Gravity Knuckle with ease[1][3])

Garou's power mimicry allows him to observe and replicate the abilities of his opponents, refining them to an even greater degree than the original user.
There is no such passive ability in Zeref's profile. Also, could you elaborate on what you said, buddy?
won't give Garou the opportunity to move with a passive paralysis incentive?

In addition to what nova said, there is evidence that a radiation equivalent to 80-100 grams will kill a person in 5 minutes

Even five minutes spent near the "foot" would have killed a man.

and the garou emits a radiation equivalent to 80 to 100 gray

Since zeref is already stronger and more durable than a normal person, this period will be even longer.

As you can see, The radiation first weakens the people before it kills them. Bang was the one to resist most without having resistance, he was hardly standing, and die in a few panels. So if you don't have resistance, it'll just keep weakening you until you die, if you're immortal, you'd keep weaken forever.
I see that there are still a few people in the Chapter who can escape. What would cause Zeref to become weak enough to leave him immobile? Especially since we know that Zeref has infinite stamina.
Yes, he used Saitama's own moves aganist him in the start to show his power, then simpy tried to destroy him with GRB.
First of all, Zeref will not be able to withstand this attack and will die, that is, his body will not be bfr'd because Zeref does not have enough stamina to tank this attack and be bfr'd, but Saitama does.

(correct me if I misunderstood)

Garou wouldn't destroy the world since he's in-character. He even try not to hit Earth when he used GRB aganist Saitama.
Sorry, I misunderstood what you said, the cosmic garou is clearly inclined to attack, and every attack he makes is powerful enough to put the world at risk.

I already know this, but when I look at Garou's stamina, I see that it is much lower than Zeref. (So sooner or later his stamina will run out) The other side's claims were related to Garou's wincon being in this direction.That's why I answered like this
Stop ducking ☠️, literally explained why 1 day is more than enough for victory. These newbies ahhh

Considering this, Garou should not attack at all because even his existence poses a threat to humanity, and humanity does not matter to Cosmic Garou since there will be no tareo in the encounter.
Killing the humanity wasn't even his own choice, he did it due to his passive ability. Garou still had his human-soul in him even after God was controlling him to fight Saitama. His goal was to be the most feared, if theres no earth, theres noone to be feared of.

I see that there are still a few people in the Chapter who can escape. What would cause Zeref to become weak enough to leave him immobile? Especially since we know that Zeref has infinite stamina.

First of all, Zeref will not be able to withstand this attack and will die, that is, his body will not be bfr'd because Zeref does not have enough stamina to tank this attack and be bfr'd, but Saitama does.

Since GRB will destroy the world, his next resurrection will be in the middle of space.

Even though she knew Saitama was a melee fighter, didn't she apply the energy blast to him? At this point, support what you said with evidence from the manga?
Give examples of skills he copied. or from reactive evolution success because claiming without context that a character will gain resistance to every ability just because they have reactive evolution is nlf .(And wasn't his reactive evolution due to Saitama's physical techniques?)

Killing the humanity wasn't even his own choice, he did it due to his passive ability. Garou still had his human-soul in him even after God was controlling him to fight Saitama. His goal was to be the most feared, if theres no earth, theres noone to be feared of.
He could have walked away to avoid people getting hurt, but he didn't. The cosmic garou tend to attack

Zeref's analytical prediction is not an advantage against the garou because the garou is faster than Zeref's perception and Zeref cannot predict the passive hax and when he regenerates his organs, his organs will be damaged again and he will be immobilized.
Natsu's first words were. I must destroy this man!!!" and runs to attack Zeref, but Zeref says, "Destroy me? You?" He keeps his composure because he knows that time will turn back.

Here zeref knows that time will passively rewind if he is destroyed so he smiles and still zeref's profile doesn't say what you claim it says please stop talking out of vsbw and don't twist the arguments
I already said before the battle, even if this doesn't happen, after the radiation is released, zeref will have at least 5 minutes (probably much more), during which time he can turn back time, stop time or kill garou with death manipulation, or even regenerate his damaged organs in the meantime.

Well, how did Zeref know that his body would be completely destroyed? If Zeref did not know that time would be rewound, he would be ignorant about the mode, but we can see that he is very knowledgeable about spells in the series, and he is also the smartest person in the series.

you keep discussing the same issues

The only clear issue here is whether Garou sent Zeref into space, and assuming he did, Garou wins. That's the only way he can win.

Stop ducking ☠️, literally explained why 1 day is more than enough for victory. These newbies ahhh
Okay, now prove for one day that Garou has enough stamina to continue. Don't comment without knowing anything or understanding what I'm saying, little brother, you're only embarrassing yourself.

You are so boring, garou is not even bloodthirsty, anyway, I'll finish by telling about the wincons.

1-Zeref has full control over space-time and zeref can live in space.
2-Zeref can kill Garou with 1x layer with death manipulation (garou already has no resistance)
3-Zeref can remove garou's soul from his body when he uses anksheram. (Soul mp)
4- Neo Eclipse As soon as Zeref activates neo eclipse, the timeline of his current battles will be reset and therefore there will be an erasure due to this reset, this erasure will also erase Garou (also l2c ap)
5-Additionally, he can probably immobilise garou by paralysing him. (aura)
6-Garou can never kill zeref no matter what he does because zeref has mid god regeneration and in addition he has things like conceptual immo8 and rewind time and space when his passive body is destroyed, so garou can't kill zeref but zeref wins even if he does nothing.
7-Zeref's vsb profile says he has sealing (from spells like sbt's sealing) so zeref can seal garou.

GG WP

Even though she knew Saitama was a melee fighter, didn't she apply the energy blast to him? At this point, support what you said with evidence from the manga?
Oh, you mean't Gamma ray burst? That happened in the middles of the fight, and we're talking about first attack.
Give examples of skills he copied. or from reactive evolution success because claiming without context that a character will gain resistance to every ability just because they have reactive evolution is nlf .(And wasn't his reactive evolution due to Saitama's physical techniques?)
Literally mentioned which skills he copied and how his reactive evolution/power mimicry works... Damn.
But lemme make it more clear for you;
Garou's power mimicry allows him to observe and replicate the abilities of his opponents, refining them to an even greater degree than the original user. For example;
Garou replicated Blast's Portal Creation and Gravity Knuckle with ease and perfected it.
won't give Garou the opportunity to move with a passive paralysis incentive?
There's no such a passive ability in Zeref's profile..

Not sure, but eventually would, i guess? I don't think you could resist that much Radiation with just stamina, espically if he uses GRB, which has a pretty high radiation amount, Zeref would be even more affected.

Actually that you mentioned, yeah you're right. I forgot that his durability wasn't universal+ like his ap. And due to his immo 8 wouldn't lose by that. I guess his only way to BFR him is his portals which we didn't see him using them on that goal. The only time he used BFR without grb was to send Saitama indirect direction and come back to earth, and since he won't have such a reason he wouldn't send Zeref to space just like that.

But in my opinion, Zeref's regen should be enough for him to resist GRB and be sent to space since his regen is mid-godly.

1-Zeref has full control over space-time and zeref can live in space.
Not in profile, so wrong.
2-Zeref can kill Garou with 1x layer with death manipulation (garou already has no resistance)
There's still no actual feat you guys showed me how fast his Anksheram spreads. Mention it please.
3-Zeref can remove garou's soul from his body when he uses anksheram. (Soul mp)
As i said above, speed of spreading please.
4- Neo Eclipse As soon as Zeref activates neo eclipse, the timeline of his current battles will be reset and therefore there will be an erasure due to this reset, this erasure will also erase Garou (also l2c ap)
As in-character rules, this isn't Zeref's character to reset timeline in first attack+ he couldn't do it due to speed difference.
5-Additionally, he can probably immobilise garou by paralysing him. (aura)
As i said before, this isn't speed equalised and this aura you're talking about isn't passively spreading. So no.
6-Garou can never kill zeref no matter what he does because zeref has mid god regeneration and in addition he has things like conceptual immo8 and rewind time and space when his passive body is destroyed, so garou can't kill zeref but zeref wins even if he does nothing.
Doesn't need to kill due to SBA. As i explained before, keeping the opponent incapacitated for a day or less is the winning condition.
7-Zeref's vsb profile says he has sealing (from spells like sbt's sealing) so zeref can seal garou.
"SPEED DIFFERENCE"

In addition to what nova said, there is evidence that a radiation equivalent to 80-100 grams will kill a person in 5 minutes

Even five minutes spent near the "foot" would have killed a man.

and the garou emits a radiation equivalent to 80 to 100 gray

Since zeref is already stronger and more durable than a normal person, this period will be even longer.

I completely disagree. Garou's radiation killed S-Class heroes in less than 20 panels and you literally said it would take 5 minutes just to kill a regular human. I don't think a monster-eater giant guy named Pig God is weaker than a regular human.

Okay, now prove for one day that Garou has enough stamina to continue. Don't comment without knowing anything or understanding what I'm saying, little brother, you're only embarrassing yourself.
Passive Radiation emanates from Garou's existence and certainly does not diminish his power. So, even if Garou were to perish, this radiation would continue to be emitted from his body.
I think this is more than enough for you "little brother". You can go 😃

He never did this in the manga. It was said that the force released in his collision with Saitama would destroy the world (but yes, I know hundreds of stars were destroyed).
Bro💀 will destroy the world after a while after attacking zeref, grb is enough to destroy the world ( I replied to the wrong message, sorry. )

Not sure, but eventually would, i guess? I don't think you could resist that much Radiation with just stamina, espically if he uses GRB, which has a pretty high radiation amount, Zeref would be even more affected.
attacks at garou's radiation level can kill even a normal person in 5 minutes, and since zeref is much more durable than a normal person, this time will be much longer

Nah Garou's radiation would be fatal to Zeref instantly. The Elephants Foot pales in comparison to the radiation of Nuclear fission and GRB. Durability doesn't take longer to effect with radiation since it effects cells.

Oh, you mean't Gamma ray burst? That happened in the middles of the fight, and we're talking about first attack.
Yeah you are right,
Literally mentioned which skills he copied and how his reactive evolution/power mimicry works... Damn.
But lemme make it more clear for you;
Garou's power mimicry allows him to observe and replicate the abilities of his opponents, refining them to an even greater degree than the original user. For example;
Garou replicated Blast's Portal Creation and Gravity Knuckle with ease and perfected
Yes now which hax of zeref will allow to be copied smart man ☠️, Ankhseram is zeref's main wincon and this is a curse given to him by god garou can't copy this

Oh and yes, I never claimed that you said that, I'm just wondering why you claim that, your long texts are empty texts that don't make any sense.

Back