• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zeref dragneel (Fairy tail) vs Garou (OPM)

The manipulation of death is not passive and immortality type 8 only works when the body is destroyed. Mid-godly regeneration is not a victory over the garou because in this battle it is not the one who kills but the one who has the upper hand that wins.
Death manipulation does not need to be passive, thanks to Zeref's analytical prediction and information analysis, he can understand Garou's attacks in advance and adjust his attacks accordingly.If you read Zeref's profile, you will see that he gained analytical prediction thanks to Mavis and Mavis can memorize the other person's abilities. Therefore, Zeref will escape Garou's attacks thanks to analytical prediction and information analysis and will win this by using death manipulation early.

No, passive time rewind does not work only when Zeref's body is destroyed. Zeref can control this himself, because if you have read the war, Natsu will not work when he is going to attack Zeref He calmly stood his ground because he would passively rewind time and not be affected by this attack (I can post the scans when I get to the computer)

Also, as Valeska said, Zeref can regenerate internal organs damaged by Garou with Mid Godly.

Bro Radiation causes a lot of damage to Zeref's internal organs.
Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? Zeref currently has mid godly regen as his regenerates even after his body,soul and mind are destroyed. And you say that there will be a lot of damage to Zeref's internal organs, what does this change?

It's a stomp, Garou does not have any win conditions. Mid-Godly means Zeref can regenerate his mind, body, and soul. Garou can't do anything against that
I guess its enough to not die from Cosmic Radiation then. I can't say i took a great peek on his profile, neither i read the manga, i was just talking with my knowledge, i'll take my vote back and stay neutral for a while until i have a clear opinion.

Do you have trouble with reading comprehension? Zeref currently has mid godly regen as his regenerates even after his body,soul and mind are destroyed. And you say that there will be a lot of damage to Zeref's internal organs, what does this change?
I understand what you mean, but you are talking as if the radiation will not harm him at all. After doing so, Zeref regenerates his internal organs.

Can anyone give me an explanation about how Zeref's teleportation works? They didn't give a link of his feat, so i'm not sure if he could directly teleport from space back to earth when Garou uses GRB, which is a BFR attack and send him directly to space. Zeref would lose since he hasn't got self-sustanence 1.

Who said it would provide superiority? And since when did regeneration become a reason for superiority?
I referred to the claim that Garou can surpass the advantage Zeref establishes by regenerating himself. Nowhere did I mention that regeneration establishes superiority.
Also, what is infinite speed regen, my friend? It doesn't matter what Garou does as long as he can't exceed this regen.
The speed of regeneration my friend. Since Garou's ability operates continuously and passively, it's impossible to surpass it with measurable speeds. No matter how quickly Zeref regenerates himself, he cannot establish superiority against Garou's passive radiation and cannot regenerate himself faster than Garou's passive ability. I recommend reading my statements more carefully.
Also, when I look at Garou's stamina, I see that he is "superhuman", on the other hand, Zeref has "infinite stamina" thanks to his fairy heart.Garou's stamina will run out sooner or later against Zeref
Passive Radiation emanates from Garou's existence and certainly does not diminish his power. So, even if Garou were to perish, this radiation would continue to be emitted from his body. Additionally, according to SBA rules, what you're saying is completely absurd; there's no scenario where the battle would last forever. Keeping the opponent incapacitated for a day or less is the winning condition.
"Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

Death manipulation does not need to be passive, thanks to Zeref's analytical prediction and information analysis, he can understand Garou's attacks in advance and adjust his attacks accordingly.If you read Zeref's profile, you will see that he gained analytical prediction thanks to Mavis and Mavis can memorize the other person's abilities. Therefore, Zeref will escape Garou's attacks thanks to analytical prediction and information analysis and will win this by using death manipulation early.

No, passive time rewind does not work only when Zeref's body is destroyed. Zeref can control this himself, because if you have read the war, Natsu will not work when he is going to attack Zeref He calmly stood his ground because he would passively rewind time and not be affected by this attack (I can post the scans when I get to the computer)

Also, as Valeska said, Zeref can regenerate internal organs damaged by Garou with Mid Godly.
It is useless for Zeref to anticipate garou's attacks because garou has passive radiation manipulation and cannot dodge his attacks even if he memorizes his abilities garou has mtfl speed and Zeref has ftl+ speed he will be exposed to garou's radiation until Zeref activates death manipulation and it will not be active zeref only passively rewinds time when his body is destroyed and you just contradicted yourself you claimed you can control time and you said it was passive passive haxes are outside the will they are not controlled zeref will always be exposed to radiation no matter how much he regenerates himself

It's a stomp, Garou does not have any win conditions. Mid-Godly means Zeref can regenerate his mind, body, and soul. Garou can't do anything against that
Zeref can't regenerate himself faster than passive/continuous ability.

Garou destroys the world and can defeat Zeref because Zeref cannot survive in space and will be defeated.

As much as i understand, Garou's radiation will affect Zeref alike how it affected Silver Fang Bang, he was able to stand for a while then just fell on the ground. FRA, Zeref's regen won't be able to overcome Garou's passive radiation. Also Garou would use BFR by using Gamma Ray Burst and send him to Space, since he doesn't have self-sustanence type 1, he would lose. My vote is for Garou.

Zeref has full control over space-time, so there is no problem with him living in space. (Zeref is a character who can create/delete timelines)
I don't think having space-time manipulation grants you ability to breath in vacuum space. Because it depends on various kind of situations and there's not self sustanence type 1 in Zeref's profile either.
And it also depends on the context where Zeref is located while destroying the timeline. Mention it according to the vsb profile of Zeref.

Zeref has full control over space-time, so there is no problem with him living in space. (Zeref is a character who can create/delete timelines)

Destroying or controlling space time does not mean that one can survive in the vacuum of space, this achievement can give the ability to manipulate space time

Does it work like that tho? You can just say he also has resistance to Cosmic Radiation since its something within space and he's able to fully manipulate it, i disagree until its shown that he was breathing in space.

Zeref can't regenerate himself faster than passive/continuous ability.
  1. zeref, thanks to the mid godly, can be defeated again after the complete erasure of one's body, mind and soul, so the damage to his body is not enough to kill him. and for a radiation to kill a normal person, a 100 gray radiation can kill in 5 minutes. can you prove that garou can outmaneuver zeref in 5 minutes?

Zeref has control over all of space and time on a conceptual level. Tossing a dude that can control space and time into space isn't exactly a productive idea
Garou has reactive evolution to produce resistances and he has superiority över speed too

I don't think having space-time manipulation grants you ability to breath in vacuum space. Because it depends on various kind of situations and there's not self sustanence type 1 in Zeref's profile either.
And it also depends on the context where Zeref is located while destroying the timeline. Mention it according to the vsb profile of Zeref.
Can you prove that Garou's first move was to launch him into space? Because no, he never did such a thing, in fact, it was someone else who teleported Saitama and Garou into space.

Garou has reactive evolution to produce resistances and he has superiority över speed too
His RE doesn't cover conceptual manipulation and shit above hid play grade. His RE only allows him to adapt to things within his realm of possibility, and given his feats with his RE that's out of the question.

Unless you have scans of Garou adapting to abstract hax then you can't even use this as a argument.

1. zeref, thanks to the mid godly, can be defeated again after the complete erasure of one's body, mind and soul, so the damage to his body is not enough to kill him. and for a radiation to kill a normal person, a 100 gray radiation can kill in 5 minutes. can you prove that garou can outmaneuver zeref in 5 minutes?
He doesn't need to kill him. The Radiation will weaken him ash, even if he doesn't die he probably won't even be able to move after high amount of radiation gets in his body. And making him unable to move for at least one hour is enough for Garou's win.

"Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

It is useless for Zeref to anticipate garou's attacks because garou has passive radiation manipulation and cannot dodge his attacks even if he memorizes his abilities garou has mtfl speed and Zeref has ftl+ speed he will be exposed to garou's radiation until Zeref activates death manipulation and it will not be active zeref only passively rewinds time when his body is destroyed and you just contradicted yourself you claimed you can control time and you said it was passive passive haxes are outside the will they are not controlled zeref will always be exposed to radiation no matter how much he regenerates himself
what i am talking about is that zeref will already know this before the battle with analytical prediction and will act accordingly. as we have already mentioned, zeref can regenerate his damaged organs thanks to mid godly. and no zeref does not use time rewind himself by removing it from passivity, he only passively knows that time will be rewound when attacked

where the natsu first says '' I gotta obliterate this guy!!!'' and runs to attack Zeref, but Zeref says '' Obliterate me? You?" He keeps his cool because he realises that time will rewind

First of all, you say that it activates death manipulation by determining in advance what kind of attack it will do with analytical prediction etc., but death manipulation spreads as a dark matter and Garou notices this and easily escapes with 655x ftl speed. If you say that he cannot escape, you need to prove that the spread speed is higher than 655x ftl and those who defend this. He talks as if we are making a "prep time" comparison, guys, we say close combat, please read carefully.

Zeref's passive time manipulation only works after Zeref's body is completely disintegrated, so he can't use it against Garou because garou just supermacy him, so stop defending this "passive time rewind" thing.

Also, Zeref does not have self-sufficiency type 1, so he cannot survive in space, and Garou wins by sending him to space by making bfr with portals or by destroying the world.

Dude, don't you read the title of the thread? People exposed to the Garou's radiation manipulation cannot move from the pressure and die in a short time. If you get closer to the Garou, you will die instantly.

Can you prove that Garou's first move was to launch him into space? Because no, he never did such a thing, in fact, it was someone else who teleported Saitama and Garou into space.
GRB was Garou's one of first moves he used when he got his powers, which is a BFR attack. I can see him using it as his first attack.

He doesn't need to kill him. The Radiation will weaken him ash, even if he doesn't die he probably won't even be able to move after high amount of radiation gets in his body. And making him unable to move for at least one hour is enough for Garou's win.
You are making things up in your own mind right now. Prove that radiation has an effect that makes Zeref unable to move, otherwise it's just a claim.

Radiation doesn't knock folk out, with the vast amount of radiation that he produces on top of his AP advantage anything Garou does would result in death for Zeref. Which he can regenerate from.

Tbh your best bet for Garou is incon via becoming fast enough to blitz Zeref consistently but even thats a stretch since Zeref has infinite stamina.

Dude, don't you read the title of the thread? People exposed to the Garou's radiation manipulation cannot move from the pressure and die in a short time. If you get closer to the Garou, you will die instantly.
bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a 100 gray radiation can kill in 5 minutes. can you prove that garou can outmaneuver zeref in 5 minutes?

Zeref's passive time rewind only occurs when his body is destroyed. He never did this passively while in combat. This is the reason why Immortality type 8 is written in the description on the profile.

GRB was Garou's one of first moves he used when he got his powers, which is a BFR attack. I can see him using it as his first attack.
I couldn't understand which one you were talking about, are you talking about the move he made towards Saitama at first?

The amount of radiation emitted by garou is 80-100 gray and 100 gray can kill a normal person in 5 minutes, zerefin has a higher range, it can immobilize with passive paralysis incentive and kill with death manip or immobilize with paralysis incentive and go out of garou's range, don't you understand?

Only wincon i can possibly imagine here is if Garou can somehow make the planet so absolutely irradiated that Zeref gets spawn killed endlessly, effectively incapping him wich is kinda pushing it.
Realistically Zeref dies a few times, timestops, deathaxes Garou and calls it a day.

it doesn't seem to matter whether it is the first movement or not, because according to garou, zeref is frozen in time (zeref ftl+, garou mftl)

You are making things up in your own mind right now. Prove that radiation has an effect that makes Zeref unable to move, otherwise it's just a claim.
As you can see, The radiation first weakens the people before it kills them. Bang was the one to resist most without having resistance, he was hardly standing, and die in a few panels. So if you don't have resistance, it'll just keep weakening you until you die, if you're immortal, you'd keep weaken forever.

I couldn't understand which one you were talking about, are you talking about the move he made towards Saitama at first?
Yes, he used Saitama's own moves aganist him in the start to show his power, then simpy tried to destroy him with GRB.

Back