• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man can you stop making these shitpost comments? I just asked why for WHATEVER reason Zeno does not erase history despite SDBH Zamasu (the guy who recovered from canon Zeno's erasure), has History-based High Godly.

Immortality & Regeneration [Types 1, 2, 3 & 4. High-Godly; History] (Came back[1] after being erased[2] by Zen'ō along with[3] the entire timeline[4]. Instantly regenerated his body after Jiren completely obliterated him, and stated that he will continuously rehabilitate[5][6] no matter what happens to him, stated by narrator to be an immortal god[7]. Should be similar to his DBS counterpart who stated to be able to reform[2] even from Power of Destruction's erasure. Should be able to replicate his feat of turning into Infinite Zamasu but on a much larger scale)

Sorry man.
This guy has become a broken record. Is there immeasurable speed in Zeno's profile? No? So it doesn't matter.
😴

Instantly regenerated his body after Jiren completely obliterated him, and stated that he will continuously rehabilitate[5][6] no matter what happens to him, stated by narrator to be an immortal god[7]. Should be similar to his DBS counterpart who stated to be able to reform[2] even from Power of Destruction's erasure. Should be able to replicate his feat of turning into Infinite Zamasu but on a much larger scale)
Ok cool, now post what was actually asked instead of a completely irrelevant topic just to hyperinflate something that has shown 100% of the time, nearly two dozen times on screen, to not behave that way.

Anyways, wouldn’t this be an icon rather than a stomp in Giorno’s favor?

I doubt GER can get a Dart Frog on Zeno by the time Zeno squishes, and by then RtZ would’ve activated, so that’s back to square one.

Even if a Dart Frog manages to land on Zeno, the poison will take like 10 minutes to kill, which again, leads to the scenario above where Zeno tries to squish, and RtZ activates.

Anyways, wouldn’t this be an icon rather than a stomp in Giorno’s favor?

I doubt GER can get a Dart Frog on Zeno by the time Zeno squishes, and by then RtZ would’ve activated, so that’s back to square one.

Even if a Dart Frog manages to land on Zeno, the poison will take like 10 minutes to kill, which again, leads to the scenario above where Zeno tries to squish, and RtZ activates.
Zeno being in a state of infinite loops is an incap tbh

Wdym? RTZ doesn't NEED to affect all of reality, we see a few times that RTZ stopped only a specific thing while letting the rest continue on, notably Diavolo's death or Gio having his skull split open
jojo frogs aint no joke, that shit instantly ****** up a dude like noctuple Zeno's mass

So you're telling me Zamasu has not High Godly?
Im telling you to stop pretending Zeno's shit works in a way it evidently doesn't, hasn't and consistently 100% of the time, so many times in fact, that it can't be handwaved as a one or even two-off.

Using Zamasu as a crutch won't change that, nor does it effect the profile we're using.

Im telling you to stop pretending Zeno's shit works in a way it evidently doesn't, hasn't and consistently 100% of the time, so many times the it can't be handwaved.

Using Zamasu as a crutch won't change that, nor does it effect the profile we're using.
It literally does, it's why is even accepted to be High Godly in the 1st place.

I am going to unironically bring this in RvR if you guys keep ignoring shit that debunks you.

Wdym? RTZ doesn't NEED to affect all of reality, we see a few times that RTZ stopped only a specific thing while letting the rest continue on, notably Diavolo's death or Gio having his skull split open

jojo frogs aint no joke, that shit instantly ****** up a dude like noctuple Zeno's mass
Oh.

What you confused about, my question is very clear.
You misunderstand how RTZ works. It doesn't RTZ everything, it only RTZ's things that would harm Gio or GER
So your making me confused now, because first i din't say RTZ affectes everything, nor do i assume so when i ask my question.

But don't GER affects everything, even without being dangerous to him, like when he revert Mista and Trish actions?
(Unless GER actively chooses to RTZ something, hence why it's semi-autmatic, he can use it manually too).
Só you know, Giorno can't actually tag Zeno then, due to the speed difference. He gonna be able to react to try to affect Zeno.
Time Skip doesn't do anything, it's only when King Crimson saw the future that he gored Gio and went in to punch, in the instant before he could harm Gio, did RTZ kick in and stop it.
When Diavolo and Giorno are fighting, Diavolo used time Skip and trows blood at Giorno eyes. If what you saying is true, that would't happen at the first place right? Since blood would still bê counted as harmfull.

So like, what happens If Zeno did use his EE on Giorno?
It goes without saying RTZ didn't kick in AFTER he got punched through.
Not sure If they are the same thing trought, RTZ is reversing a "normal" punch while, this is a 5D attack, that don't travel and affects you in all History.
But ehhhhhh okay, If they count.
What page? If it's the like 2016 one we don't use that anymore.
2017, but why?

So your making me confused now, because first i din't say RTZ affectes everything, nor do i assume so when i ask my question.
You did by mentioning time skip.
But don't GER affects everything, even without being dangerous to him, like when he revert Mista and Trish actions?
Because RTZ affected the whole universe in that instance because he restored lost time? Like idk I thought that kinda spoke for itself.
dont forget though, he actually froze diavolo and halted RTZ's restoration just to shit talk, all while he could still move and act, that's another fucky he can do
Só you know, Giorno can't actually tag Zeno then, due to the speed difference. He gonna be able to react to try to affect Zeno.
Semi-automatic, RTZ has Infinite speed, GER doesn't need to react, RTZ can for him.
When Diavolo and Giorno are fighting, Diavolo used time Skip and trows blood at Giorno eyes. If what you saying is true, that would't happen at the first place right? Since blood would still bê counted as harmfull.

So like, what happens If Zeno did use his EE on Giorno?
Not true actually because that blood doesn't exist. It's an image of blood, which is why he can layer it. The moment the blood leaves him, it ceases to be real (untill time skip ends, then it becomes real).

That's also why Diavolo can't interact with things in time skip btw, and why blood is an exception, it becomes just like everything else.
and it becoming real didn't actually occur too, so yeah

My brother in christ, big dick EE is obviously HARMFUL to Gio. RTZ will kick in the moment before Zeno uses it, and stop him.
Not sure If they are the same thing trought, RTZ is reversing a "normal" punch while, this is a 5D attack, that don't travel and affects you in all History.
But ehhhhhh okay, If they count.
What? We went through five pages of this, he isn't RTZ'ing the EE, he's Rtz'ing Zeno using it, Zeno is only 3D physically, unironically below Time Skip which is 4D, which RTZ can effect.

It's like RTZ'ing a dude a detonating the bomb, who gives a shit about the bomb if the dudes fingers can't press the button.
Because it's old, wrong, and lacks the ludicrous amount of info we've learned over the past few years. It's just extremely outdated is all.
Mechikabura vs Giorno thread incoming? jk
isnt he ACTUALLY 5D tho, this is only an argument because zeno is stinky and just has big number without the added physiology

Putting him in a Infinite loop is not exactly Inca trought, because you doing to yourself too. Not sure If that's is actual count in a versus thread.
That's not what I'm talking about.

RtZ can make Zeno lose his will to fight. That counts as incap. The loop is just an extra.

Putting him in a Infinite loop is not exactly Inca trought, because you doing to yourself too. Not sure If that's is actual count in a versus thread.
Diavolo dying infinitely didn't put them in a loop, why would this? Just set that action to 0 instead of everything else.
In fact Diavolo's death loop went kinda hard, bro changed whole times, by weeks at minimum. Part 5 ended on like the 6th yet one of his deaths took place at the end of the month

Sigh can we all just agree to incon and be done with it?

I understand both arguments being made here and ultimately what it boils done to is Zeno’s EE being untriggerable

This is basically the Situation:

Zeno: “Alright all I need to do is raise my hand and squish and we’ll be done”
Zeno: raises hand
GER: “Oh no you don’t, put that hand back down”
Zeno: lowers hand
Zeno: raises hand again
GER: “I said lower that hand”
Zeno: lowers hand
Zeno: raises hand yet again
GER: “I SAID DOWN”

And that’s pretty much how it loops from there

Zeno basically has a gun but RtZ prevents him from pulling the trigger to fire. And everytime Zeno attempts to fire the gun the action of pulling the trigger is reverted

Ultimately IF Zeno’s EE were to go off then it would be GG’s from there. But RtZ is preventing the act of EE from even happening. Not by nulling EE but just reverting Zeno’s actions so he never triggers it.

GER can’t harm Zeno either so this is pretty much incon

The only plausible wincon I could see for Zeno is for him to just sit there and do nothing like Sans lol. And just allow time and old age to catch up with Gio and kill him since Zeno will definitely outlive him

GER can’t harm Zeno either so this is pretty much incon
Trapping a character in a permanent timeloop that doesn't effect the user is a viable incap afaik. Plus as was stated earlier, Zeno has no immunity to poison.

You did by mentioning time skip.
I din't meant that way trought.
Because RTZ affected the whole universe in that instance because he restored lost time?
But you just said that timeskip is not harmfull to Giorno.
Like idk I thought that kinda spoke for itself.
It really don't.
Semi-automatic, RTZ has Infinite speed, GER doesn't need to react, RTZ can for him.
That comment is more like about Giorno using Poison to affect Zeno, and my response being Zeno can just avoid with his speed. If GER automatic defense only activates when something is about to harm him, then i don't see why Zeno moving só fast that Giorno can't even react anymore to actually reset his actions to Zero.
Not true actually because that blood doesn't exist. It's an image of blood, which is why he can layer it. The moment the blood leaves him, it ceases to be real (untill time skip ends, then it becomes real). That's also why Diavolo can't interact with things in time skip btw, and why blood is an exception, it becomes just like everything else.

Is this your cathphrase, because almost every reply have a "what?"
We went through five pages of this, he isn't RTZ'ing the EE, he's Rtz'ing Zeno using it, Zeno is only 3D physically, unironically below Time Skip which is 4D, which RTZ can effect.

It's like RTZ'ing a dude a detonating the bomb, who gives a shit about the bomb if the dudes fingers can't press the button.
I just said is fine, that yeah It would affect him, don't need to repeat yourself now.
Because it's old, wrong, and lacks the ludicrous amount of info we've learned over the past few years. It's just extremely outdated is all.
Can just nuke that out of his page then? Because
I'm placing bets that this thread might rival sans vs Goku in terms of page length in the next two hours
This is already bigger.

Trapping a character in a permanent timeloop that doesn't effect the user is a viable incap afaik.
It really is not since GER can’t do anything decisive to win nor harm nor is he really doing that stops Zeno from doing anything really.

Death loop also can’t be triggered due to not being able to kill Zeno
Plus as was stated earlier, Zeno has no immunity to poison.
1. Poison him how from 4KM away?
2. Gio tries to go for Poison, Zeno counters, RTZ gets triggered. Both characters are back to square 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back