• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Grand Priest vs Zeno

Having 5D EE has no help against being power nulled or being made mortal
It does trought, since as you know:
It would be a No Limits Fallacy to assume someone with this ability can nullify anything that falls within the phenomena their powers are made to counter. It is to be assumed that any negation power has its limitations based on the strongest thing it has nullified, and also that a character may be resistant to the ability, at least in one of its forms, preventing it from having its usual effects.
For PN page.

So GP would only powernull Zeno flight, which doesn't help, and abilities Merus have, which don't help since It don't cover Zeno EE.

And turning him into a mortal would not deter of him using EE.
It is, his removal of Merus' abilities are also under his thought based powers
Is above actually
Transmutation & Matter Manipulation (Molecular-level; Reconstructed a portion of Zen'ō palace into a fighting arena made of Super Katchin)
Biological Manipulation (Removed Merus's Angel physiology and turned him into mortal)
Thought-Based:
Existence Erasure (History), Greater Sealing & Power Nullification, Law Manipulation, Immortality Negation (Types 1, 5 & 8) and Resurrection (High-Godly; History
bio manip is for making merus mortal and even at that,
I know that, but the other problem is he just turn Merus into a mortal after killing and ressurecting him.

Is unknow If can just turn Angels into mortals without the need of them dying first. He would need a feat of turning a god into a mortal immediatly.
UI means he has a blitz worthy speed amp, so even his non thought based abilities would not Zeno first
He already using UI, so he won't get a speed amp.

This is looking like that story history that Zeno tanks reality manipulation just because he is superior in power, we know that not all hax can overcome you in brute force in DB, i'm absolutely sure that Daishinkan's ability to nullify Zeno's powers and turn him mortal would work, Angels control life and death, there is no brute force that can circumvent this.

Zeno has 5D EE and grand priest doesnt resist that.
True, however his power null will hit much faster
immortality doesnt matter because EE doesnt kill you,
Actually, in Dragonball, Angels immortality also protects them from being erasured from existence as Whis put it, breaking the law is the only means by which angels can be removed from existence, which is why GP has type 8 negation

Just clarifying this

It does trought, since as you know:

For PN page.

So GP would only powernull Zeno flight, which doesn't help, and abilities Merus have, which don't help since It don't cover Zeno EE.
This only helps Zeno if GP has shown to target one kind of ability, like flight in ToP, not a general -strip of all ability - version he has also shown, he has shown the ability to step even divine creatures of their ability . Zeno is the one who needs proof of resisting power null here, he doesn't have 5D HDE, he isn't resisting anything without showing a resistance
Is above actually
Everything he did to merus is thought based as well
Thought-Based:
Existence Erasure (History), Greater Sealing & Power Nullification, Law Manipulation, Immortality Negation (Types 1, 5 & 8) and Resurrection (High-Godly; History
I know that, but the other problem is he just turn Merus into a mortal after killing and ressurecting him.
Hthis was the only way to stop the effect of the law from wiping merus out
Is unknow If can just turn Angels into mortals without the need of them dying first. He would need a feat of turning a god into a mortal immediatly.
This makes no sense, we've seen angels resurrect someone, and it's just as they are normally, just as any other resurrection, GP personally stripped him of his physiology, immortality and powers, that has nothing to do with resurrecting him, you'd have to prove somehow that two completely different abilities are the same, despite angel resurrections not functioning that way

This only helps Zeno if GP has shown to target one kind of ability, like flight in ToP, not a general -strip of all ability - version he has also shown, he has shown the ability to step even divine creatures of their ability
Yeah, but his powernull can only affect what is shown to affect. Which again, only includes flight and Merus angel abilities.

If he never powernull a 5D hax, he won't be able to powernull Zeno EE.
Everything he did to merus is thought based as well
Yeah, but his biology manipulation is above his trought based haxes, so the profile don't consider It as a trought based ability. More on that latter.

And btw, Grand priest trought based abilities don't work in a instant , since he only as able to gradually erase Merus.
This makes no sense, we've seen angels resurrect someone, and it's just as they are normally, just as any other resurrection, GP personally stripped him of his physiology, immortality and powers, that has nothing to do with resurrecting him
I not very clear, so let me explain.

I saying since GP never shown to turn Gods into a mortal in a instant, he apparently did after ressurecting Merus, we don't know how immediate that hax would work.

You saying he would turn Zeno in a mortal by thinking, but we don't know If he can do that in a instant.

........... Jesus christ this must be what it would've felt like if I walked in on the 'Whitebeard loses to Kaido and Big Mom' debates.

Anyway while I don't know much about higher dimensional bs I figured I'd like to mention a specific thing that everyone seems to be ignoring...... Don't you need 5D power nullification in order to nullify a 5D ability, the Grand Priest nullifying lesser powers wouldn't grant him the power to nullify the power of a higher dimensional one

Back