• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'o Existence Erasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are going in circles with this. Someone already countered the point of him not having 2-C durability and only EE. The reason is that if he isn't that durable, people like Dyspo or anyone who can trick and attack him would easily kill Zeno, which is clearly not the case.

Dark, When does it say his guards make him untouchable? If that was the case you'd think they'd specify that, but it was even hited at. His guards are scared of him no less. Abilities maybe but that's only helpful if he knows you're there, why not sneak attack him and ohko Him? If hes that below everyone someone like Beerus or even an Assasin like hit could take him out before he can erase.

As it is hes untouchable, nothing in verse that the angels or gods are aware of can harm him.

If you are talking to me about the NLF thing, I was considering an hypothetical scenario (I was actually defending the idea of his erasure being usable against other tier 2 characters)

I personally think we should keep his profile the way it is until we see more of him(which we might see around the end of this arc maybe). And I know there is confusion about him due to insufficient information, so maybe he shouldn't be used in vs threads for now.

I don't agree with changing his stats, "that whole he didn't show it" isn't really valid because that could literally effect many of the characters on this site.

The "he's not a fighter" argument doesn't mean much, just that he doesn't know martial arts... So?, He's a child that is amazed by everything but likely didn't care for or thought training was boring.

Also if he wasn't even low 2-C none of the gods nor angles would listen to him, they would be able to look at him and kill him. You could bring up the argument that "oh it's not about power"... Then why would he stand at the top?. It's not because of his "Intelligence"(he's a child with no experience or good knowledge), his "Stats"(what makes him above them... The fact that he can erase things?... To bad he isn't faster than the angels and going by what I said up top the could wave their hands and kill him if it's not power and since Zeno is oblivious he wouldn't react to them if they got close and punched him.

It's to speculative to say they are listening to him because some higher being put Zeno in charge as there is no proof of that, they aren't doing it out of respect for him or any other being as that has not been stated or implied.

You could say his gaurds are protecting him... But why?. Like I just said they never said they respect or need him or something. They have no feats and are terrified of Zeno as well but if you would make the argument that they are protecting him then that would make them Low 2-C (since they half to protect him from GoD, Angels or people like Jiren) but then they would just back shot him since they are always behind him and Zeno wouldn't stop them because he is not paying attention and they would blitz him and one shot.

All in all, Zeno should stay where he is because there is no real proof he isn't that strong.

If Zeno in the future gets beaten or killed by a not 2-C being or they give us a reason why he is in charge of everything then I'm all for downgrading him, but right know he shouldn't be changed.

Just my opinion on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back