• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'o Existence Erasure

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Okay, then should the profiles for the abilities be merged? It seems redundant.
Well, Existence Erasure is already listed on the Void Manipulation as a possible use.

However, it's also prevalent enough in fiction to get it's own page. At least, that's how i look at the current setup.

Existence erasure is a sub category of Void Manipulation as void manipulation doesn't limit it self on erasing ones existence, but has other abilties as well.

DodoNova2 said:
void Manip is it not Existence erasure on a much larger scale?
It's more than that.

You don't need Void Manipulation to perform Existence Erasure. However, you can pull it off with Void Manipulation.

The difference between the two is like the difference being able to Time Travel and having Time Manipulation. The former is a very specific application (going to a certain point in time whether backwards or forward) while the latter has a broader range of abilities (Time Stop, Reversing Time, Fast-Forwarding Time, Time Travel, etc.).

They're not the exact same, Zeno's future timeline attack has his energy expanding outwards, while his U9 and U10 ones are instant (but the results are the same, but that could be due to the nothingness caused by a lack of any universes, but I guess that's a bit of a reach)

Also since erasing/nuking are basically his regular attack so I don't think that needs to be specified. Plus his durability could be supported by the fact it's stated by a kaioshin nothing in this "World" can destroy Zeno (so he'd have to be minimum at least low 2c)

They're the exact same. Same animation, same blue ball of light eminating from their hands. The only thing that proves is that Zeno can selectively destroy universes, which we already know since there used to be 18 universes.

I'm just saying they're not the exact same, sure it could be me being a pedant but it's a fair point that they have different speeds and that they project differently, heck I acknowledged that they basically did the same thing prior.

Well I showed Zeno has only shown existence erasure and not destructive ki blasts and solo'd the thread

So idk

Welp:

Zeno erased a 2-C structure.

Its a 2-C feat.

To erase time you need hax, so everyone who does that via time space manipulatiom gets the rating, but Zeno doing it with EE does not qualify? I dont agree with the OP. "destroyed a 2-C continuum" and "erased a 2-C continuum" arent two completely different things.

Doesn't even matter, he tanked the destruction point blank. Even if it was some pseudo hax it scales to his durability and thus his AP.

Well I'm sure that erasing a 2-C structure via existence erasure is still a 2-C feat since Zeno's void manipulation was so great that it could affect the entire multiverse.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Well I'm sure that erasing a 2-C structure via existence erasure is still a 2-C feat since Zeno's void manipulation was so great that it could affect the entire multiverse.
It would be 2-C yes but only through hax. His erasure is not the same as his actual attacks.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Survived a Low 2-C destruction and based on the point above, unless it was debunked, he may not have even survived it
But Zeno did survive it. He was completely unscathed by his multiversal destruction.

We need to stop using destruction like its synonymous with erasure first of all. Zeno having resistance to existence erasure makes sense since the gods can't beat him, even with hakai in their arsenal.

Im honestly agreeing with Rice on this one. It makes perfect sense regarding Zen'o and the GoD's Hakai being unable to kill him.

EDIT: Or the Hakai's themselves being too limited to kill Zen'o even without resistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back