• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zen'o Existence Erasure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Welp, 2nd CR of the day. Porting this from that VS thread.

Why are we treating Zen'o's feat of erasing 12 universes as haxxy Existence Erasure, if we then treat this feat as regular AP?

If I take the example of HER, she has feats of Existence Erasure on entire rooms. Yet I'm not rating her as 9-A (At best it would be 9-A via hax). The exact same should apply here.

Either Zen'o has Existence Erasure over 12 universes (In which case his Durability shouldn't be scale to his AP and it should be noted that his regular attacks aren't 2-C) or Zen'o can regularly destroy 12 universes (In which case, Existence Erasure only worked on far weaker beings).

I say this because I saw way too many threads of Zen'o supposedly erasing people equal to him.

Didn't he survived the 2-C explosion?, his dura could be Low 2-C from powerscaling to the others.

Defensive and offensive capabilities are equal in DB. He can't just be Low 2-C in durability if we give him 2-C AP.

Isn't it both? Doesn't it hold the properties of existence erasure? Since ever time following the zamasu example it displayed that.

Plus it isn't always a no blast see Top him erasing universe, and everything that originated from it, even a dropped pendant, or frost.

It is considered existence erasure because Whis outright states that Zeno can "Erase the existence of anything".

And as you can see in the Tournament of Power arc, he can erase universes without firing energy blasts. Just raising his hand is enough to erase them.

Did he really tanked anything? People in DB that always make an omnidirectional attack never receive the same damage unless is an self-destruction attack; futhermore, Zen'o Erasure is selective and intantaneus, any reason why would he attack himself?

@Antoniofer

He didn't erased anything when he destroyed the timeline, he busted it conventionally through an omnidirectional blast, and even then, he still survived the destruction of an entire Timeline with no damage

If his existence erasure is a different feat from just his conventional attacks then his existence erasure should be downgraded like Saikou said.

There's nothing that implies Zen'o could erase the entire multiverse like his regular attacks do, otherwise he wouldnt have felt the need to charge a coventional attack and unleash it to destroy the future timeline when all he'd need to do is literally wave his hand to make it and Zamasu go away.

His 12 universe busting feat isn't the existence erasure.

Matthew already said this guys just look up his post

He is legit shown erasing entire universes alongside everyone in it by squeezing his hand. Casual as ****. It is not a leap that he can erase the entire multiverse if he put some effort. His Multiversal AP feat is also ridiculously casual.

Im aware he can erase universes very casually, thats why it should be at least that but we can't assume it would be the same for the entire multiverse. Because if not, why didnt he just do that to Zamasu when he became the timeline?

"Void Manipulation (Can erase people, objects and entire universes by raising his hand)"

What is inaccurate about this?

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Im aware he can erase universes very casually, thats why it should be at least that but we can't assume it would be the same for the entire multiverse. Because if not, why didnt he just do that to Zamasu when he became the timeline?
Because he decuded to blow him up. Also could simply be CIS.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Because he decuded to blow him up. Also could simply be CIS.
That is the point im trying to make. He felt the need to blow him up the regular way instead of just erasing him with a hand jesture. So if his erasing by itself was able to cover the whole multiverse instead of just a single/few universe(s) he would have done that instead.

Though I guess CIS seems fair here.

Have we ever truly seen Zen'o do anything that wasn't his existence erasure? I mean we've never seen the present or future version really do anything except erase things.

Specifically, I'm referring to when Future Zen'o destroyed the Future Timeline. Zen'o is stated to be able to erase anything. So really, if he has that level of hax, would his AP really matter? Also, before anyone says that was an energy blast, isn't fully possible that it's simply a variation of his Existence Erasure?

I'm just saying, something seem fishy to me as Zen'o is really outside DB norm. No one comments on his power level, like they do with pretty much everyone else, like say Jiren. Instead, everyone is always concerned with his ability to just erase you (and everything for that matter) at will. That and it's pointed out that he's not a fighter.

I apologize if I sound a little nitpicky...

I mean the description for his erasure is not inaccurate. Like nothing is wrong with the description at all. What's the issue?

The Everlasting said:
Existence Erasure and Void Manipulation are the same goddamn thing. I have no idea why we separate them or why people think they're different.
People overcomplicating thing. Yet anothet thing we need to fix back.

Void Manipulation is power over the void, nothingness or non-existence.

Existence Erasure is the power to remove something from existence, reducing it to nothingness. This is a step beyond vaporization or atomization, as this ability makes something vanish completly as opposed to just splitting it into smaller parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back