• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about Existence Erasure.

So, I have a big doubt, I've seen that we give levels based on the erasure of existence (example: Zen'ō), but on the other hand it also seems to be a skill that ignores durability.

Could someone with Tier Low 2-C via Existence Erasure erase someone with Low 1-C durability?

The Low 1-C's durability is equivalent to that of a 5D or 6D higher dimension, and the Low 2-C has only gone as far as erasing 4D dimensions.

On the one hand I feel that saying that the Low 2-C can erase it would be equivalent to saying that it can erase a structure of 5D or 6D dimensions because the durability of the Low 1-C is equivalent to this. But on the other, isn't EE an ability that negates durability? Or when the skill is directly related to the AP is it different?

If the Low 1-C durability being is by itself is ontologically less than 5D (such as 3D or 4D) it can still be erased if does not specifically resist EE. It might have tanked other Low 1-C attacks but nothing says they can withstand EE which negates durability. If the being is ontologically Low 1-C (exist on 5D/6D plane) then it cannot due to lack of potency and range

EE negates durability which means 4D EE can erase even a High 1-A being if it exists on 3D plane and is not ontologically High 1-A

If EE can reach, has enough potency and the target no resistance, it should work

Back