• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Helios upgrade, wait a second, or should I say downgrade? Both of them!

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a good day. Hold on tight, I'm moving on to the thread right away.

Regen Upgrade
The virtual dimension in Bakugan Interspace was used as a battlefield between the Brawlers and their enemy, Mag-Mel. Mag-Mel had absolute control over BI. Despite him and his efforts, the brawlers had no way of retrieving him while they were trapped inside. So, as a last resort to stop it, Marucho decided to completely erase Bakugan Interspace using an Erasure Program he developed. When enabled, this Delete Utility completely removes everything in BI. Virtual space, Bakugan, in short, everything would be completely erased and disappear forever. Using Marucho's device, the brawlers and everyone inside were able to return to the real world, except for Helios and Spectra, who stayed behind to fend off the Mag-Mel's Chaos Bakugan. The deletion program did its job and completely erased the BI. With Mag-Mel's Chaos Bakugan, Spectra and Helios inside, everything was completely erased and destroyed. But somehow in the next episode Spectra and Helios show up to help fight Mag-Mel with absolutely no damage or scratches despite being completely destroyed They came out. People could teleport, but they couldn't teleport back. Once inside, they would be permanently trapped. The only way for them to leave was to use the emergency Access Points Marucho developed at the last moment, but Dan and Drago used the last one to escape, leaving Spectra and Helios trapped inside. As I said, in the next episode Helios appears on the screen without a single scratch. In short, Helios must receive High Godly Regeneration for this feat

Mini downgrade
The existence erasure resistance that Helios gained due to the Interspace erasure in his profile should be removed. This is something the High Godly regen provides him with.

Last edited:
My question is do we see or get confirmation that they were erased? Cuz if not, nothing says they regen’d and resistance would make more sense.

That clip doesn’t show them getting erased at all though, it shows the screen going white as BI is erased while not even showing Spectra and Helios. You need to show them getting erased or a valid source stating they were erased. Dan and co are just assuming and don’t actually know what happened.

They don’t need to have escaped if they resist the EE. As for escaping, the next episode is them leaving it via a portal? Not exactly the best argument to be had.

That clip doesn’t show them getting erased at all though, it shows the screen going white as BI is erased while not even showing Spectra and Helios. You need to show them getting erased or a valid source stating they were erased. Dan and co are just assuming and don’t actually know what happened.
This effect is proof enough that they were deleted. Deletion obviously covers them, nothing more
They don’t need to have escaped if they resist the EE. As for escaping, the next episode is them leaving it via a portal? Not exactly the best argument to be had.
They don't need to run away, and they didn't/couldn't run away anyway. At best they could escape from here, but no they couldn't, they had to face this destruction.

This effect is proof enough that they were deleted. Deletion obviously covers them, nothing more
You’re missing the point. They didn’t get deleted and we have no proof that they did, that’s why resistance to EE is on the page in the first place. All we know for certain is that they show up after the fact so unless you actually have proof showing them getting deleted, the proposal has no basis. This also ignores that Mag-Mel and his goons literally just hit them and the damage completely bodies Helios. If a bit of damage puts Helios out of commission, HGR is in serious doubt.
They don't need to run away, and they didn't/couldn't run away anyway. At best they could escape from here, but no they couldn't, they had to face this destruction.
I never said they needed to run away. The point here is that they clearly showed the capability for leaving in the following episode ergo they didn’t even necessarily tank or regen from the EE.

Helios repairs the damage caused by Mag Mel's bakugan without any problems, there should be no doubt for HGR here. The only thing happening here is the erasure of the virtual world, and as we see, Helios and Spectra are also subject to this. Afterwards, just like in the battle with Mag Mel's Bakugan, he reformed his system or did something else, either way he came back.

I agree @AnonymousBlank, has already stated my thoughts. Here it is not possible to assume that they came back despite a complete historical erasure, when there is no proof that they were actually erased in the first place. Also, I cannot see the erasure of the space-time continuity required for the erasure in question to be described as a historical erasure.

Back