• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zee Egg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't played Dream Team yet. Though I highly doubt Zeekeeper is throwing a Multiversal attack at those enemies. And even then, this seems a bit like making Goku 2-C since he has the Zen'ō Button.

So are those random enemies 2-B since they survive an attack that harms Dreamy Bowser?

This just seems like a game mechanic move.

And even then, again, how is this different than giving Goku a "2-C via Zen'ō Button."

Im pretty sure that was the last time goku will ever use that button lol. Plus we can say that to FF Characters surviving summon attacks. I was hoping to add summo or notable attacks to the page

So? It's still the same thing. Mario shouldn't get a rating just cause he can call someone much stronger than him to fight. Just like Goku isn't rated on that.

Also again, are you calling all these enemies that survive this attack 2-B? This seems like a game mechanic where Zee clearly is not throwing multiversal attacks at people.

@Ryukama Hey sorry for getting off topic for a moment but...do you think Zeno's button should be added as equipment for Goku or is it not necessary???

NotAMarioFan(lol) said:
No im not call the enemies 2-B just dreamy bowser
You're arguing this attack is 2-B since it can harm Dreamy Bowser during gameplay, even though this same attack can be endured by the enemies. Which is what makes me think this is more of a game mechanic and/or this isn't a multiversal attack.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
@Ryukama Hey sorry for getting off topic for a moment but...do you think Zeno's button should be added as equipment for Goku or is it not necessary???
I guess it could be added but I don't think it's necessary, and might lead to people trying to make Goku 2-C via Zen'ō Button.

No no no my friend im not arguing. Im just pointing that out so i can have other opinions. I could care less if it was 2-b or not. honestly want it to just be added to notable attacks/ techniques or summoning via zeekeeper

I think adding that will confuse people into thinking Mario can summon a 2-B or summon multiversal attacks. So I'm not too sure. I'm fine with whatever Dino Ranger Black thinks though.

Whatever floats yer boat hehe. But dino is always busy so he'll reply eventually but as of right now im off to bed gotta work

Hmm......although this makes sense, I'm not so sure since Ryu brought up some good points, though the random mooks not being being capable of surviving the move could be a game mechanic in itself. After all, it's an RPG, where the strength of the attacks is dependant on the player's level and Yuna from FF10 got her rating as well despite being a summoner. I'm going to have to look up the move and the game again to see how legititmate it is. Until then, I believe it's best to put the topic on hold and not include the move on Mario's page.....for the time being at least.

I agree that Mario and Luigi showed the ability to summon stuff, but the Zeekeper thing is more like outside help, which should be not considered.

Given that this thread seems to have been answered by the staff, perhaps we should close it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back