• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember Zaraki's soul manipulation is layered, is Zeref's resistance layered? Also, another important issue is Zaraki's passive haxes, as well as the passive death manipulation of hollows in Hollow physiology, and this does not affect most Shinigami, Zaraki is among them, so Zeref does not seem to have much of an advantage.

Zeref already has things like passive death manipulation, passive life manipulation, passive time manipulation, Zaraki has no chance.

As I mentioned before, Zeref will be affected by Passive Spirit pressure, Paralysis induction, and fear manipulation. And he won't be able to use its features. Also, since the Victory condition is superiority, there is no need to surpass Zeref's immortality

Zeref has resistance to all the things you say. Zeref's stamina is also infinite, so since there is no win condition, Zeref can win thanks to Neo Eclipse. Neo Eclipse 3A is purchased on this site.

why is it passive
Is Zeref's manipulation of life and death passive?

answer: yes. You ask why;

Zeref's manipulation of life destroys all life in a specific area around him. He himself stated that he could not control this (if I had found the chapter, I would have thrown it away). In short, a power that works against its own will. This makes it passive.
What Zeref means about every living thing I touch is that he cannot touch anyone. For example, even if he wants to love an animal, that animal dies the moment it gets close to him.
Likewise, death manipulation should be passive and 2 passive hax should be given to Zeref.
pasif3.png
I want to give a boost for passive death manipulation. In the anime, a few wolves jump on Zeref and die as they get close. And while Zeref is making a stop sign with his hand, it looks like he is using a skill, but we can understand from his words that he is not. The words he says are things like "don't come near me", "I am not your enemy", and when he dies, he means "I told you stay way". The fact that he stated it as anksheram even after his death is another proof that he died because it became closer.

If you want to look at what I said

Please prove that you have overcome his passives first and yes, if you are not blind, you have read the win conditions. It is not necessary to kill to win, it is enough to gain the upper hand.
Zeref gives the advantage. If you look at Zeref's profile, you can see that he can do more than 8 things to win.

As I mentioned before, Zeref will be affected by Passive Spirit pressure, Paralysis induction, and fear manipulation. And he won't be able to use its features. Also, since the Victory condition is superiority, there is no need to surpass Zeref's immortality

Hahahahah I've never laughed so hard, I guess you haven't even watched Fairy Tail, Zeref has resistance to everything you say, except the manipulation of fate, which is already Zeref rejecting fate itself. First, tell us that you can resist Zeref's passives, then we can talk about Zaraki's passives. In addition, I can prove that Zeref has infinite power output and can use infinite power.

And it is useful to remember that zeref immo 8 is not a normal immo 8. After all, zeref immo 8 comes from space between time, which is a concept, zeref immo 8 is a conceptual immo 8. And Zaraki can't get over it

Also, zeref has mid godly regeneration and you cannot kill zeref with life or death because zeref is independent of life and death due to anksheram.

Her thought Projection doesn't cover his biological body. Remember that's why you guys were given the possibly rating since it was never shown that they can regenerate from all 3 aspects instantly. They've shown to restore 2 aspects instantly.

Also looking back on it, I do believe the evidence for Mid-Godly doesn't make much sense nowadays.

I'll make a CRT later today possibly to remove it and replace it with something much more direct like High-Godly which quite frankly requires vastly less assumptions.

I agree, it would definitely make more sense to give zeref high godly. If you open such a topic, let me know on discord, I will support you. discord: eaxar

I defended Zeref's Death Manipulation not being passive because it was an advantage for him due to Zaraki's passives, I did not say that you claimed this, and also yes, reiatsu is released passively, it is not an action, this also confirms the passive e.e in Aizen's profile, since shinigamis always secrete reiatsu. Its features are also passive

As I said above, you cannot kill Zeref by killing him. Zeref is independent of life and death and is transcendent. Let me also point out that Zeref has resistance to erasure from existence.

Things like passive superiority belong entirely to zeref.

Passive time rewind negs most of this and mid godly can handle the soul crush, so not seeing much that these Passives can do here

Zeref would start outside his range as it's only dozens of meters outside of spatial cutting so zeref could get off time stop first

Zeref is definitely superior in range and let's not forget that he also has a 3a attack in his profile due to neo eclipse And Zeref can send his opponents to space between time and erase their existence there. Even people with soul resistance like Natsu Cobra cannot resist these attacks. Zeref leaves the character soulless. Things like soul resistance should not logically work. Zeref can separate Zaraki's soul and body.

You've made it very clear that you ignored literally everything I've said about Zeref

I've said multiple times that Zeref being affected by soul manipulation is irrelevant since Zeref kills Kenpachi faster

Anyway, that soul manipulation definitely doesn't work on Zeref, because Zeref's soul left as soon as he gained the fairy heart form. At the same time, since mid godly has regen above it, it can re-exist even if you destroy its soul.

https://tenor.com/view/zeref-gif-24742361 Here Zeref recreated himself from scratch and passively reintroduced the wall behind him.

https://media.discordapp.net/attach...337e1605350e83d9a5cf6d&=&width=449&height=675 Zeref also reverses his body and the destruction of the Fairy Tail guild house. Zeref reverses the attack he receives here. Attack reflection can be taken from here. but at the same time, it reverses the explosion of the guild building. From here, it can possibly take a cause and effect manipulation, because wanting to explode is the cause, detonating it is the result, and zeref changes the result and ensures that it is not exploded.

These haxes don't matter as Zeref will be affected by the gank from Passive haxes before activating Time Stop

Everything about Zeref's time works passively. He can stop time, recreate it, send it to the gap between time, do anything. In the series, time is literally mentioned as Zeref's victim.

Zeref can go forward in time, rewind time, destroy time, erase time, go back in time, Zeref can simply do anything related to time.

Hmph, I think Zaraki is still superior in this regard. If you accept that Zaraki will be affected by soul manipulation, Zeref has no chance of winning.

Edit: Just because you have accepted that Zeref will be affected by soul pressure, I will not elaborate on the subject of Zeref's soul resistance any further.
Your elaboration won't change anything, whether Zaraki uses soul manipulation against Zeref or not won't change the outcome. Zeref is and should be superior in every way.

Soul Manipulation (Is able to resist Franmalth's Soul Absorption, and was unaffected by Larcade's Pleasure Magic, which effects the soul)

None of those abilities do shit against Death Predation, not to mention Zeref has all of those abilities (besides Illusion Creation) and has resistances to all of them

Even if you argue Zeref doesn't have resistances to his own abilities, Kenny doesn't have those abilities passively, those are through his Aura. Issue is, Zeref's aura straight up kills you and is equally thought based
My friend doesn't do anything to Zeref about the Spirit anyway, what she says is complete nonsense, Zeref is superior to characters like Zaraki in every respect.

You spammed like 6 comments within 5 minutes.

One at a time.
Because the comments came one by one, I don't think I flooded them because each post was different from each other. I thought if I were to send a message like that alone, it would get mixed up, so I did that, I'm sorry, I didn't know there was such a rule, I'm sorry.

Zeref already has things like passive death manipulation, passive life manipulation, passive time manipulation, Zaraki has no chance.
The things you mentioned are not passive.
Is Zeref's manipulation of life and death passive?

answer: yes. You ask why;

Zeref's manipulation of life destroys all life in a specific area around him. He himself stated that he could not control this (if I had found the chapter, I would have thrown it away). In short, a power that works against its own will. This makes it passive.
What Zeref means about every living thing I touch is that he cannot touch anyone. For example, even if he wants to love an animal, that animal dies the moment it gets close to him.
Likewise, death manipulation should be passive and 2 passive hax should be given to
This is text and scan.. Hax = passive You said hax is not under control and what language is the scan in? Anyway, that doesn't matter. You should scan me the manga even though it only supports 1% of what you say.
Yakın bile değil 💀
lol
Hahahahah Hiç bu kadar sert gülmedim, sanırım Peri Kuyruğunu bile izlemedin, Zeref, zaten Zeref'in kaderi reddettiği kaderin manipülasyonu dışında söylediğin her şeye karşı direnişe sahip. İlk olarak, Zeref'in pasiflerine direnebileceğinizi söyleyin, sonra Zaraki'nin pasifleri hakkında konuşabiliriz. Ayrıca, Zeref'in sonsuz güç çıkışına sahip olduğunu ve sonsuz güç kullanabileceğini kanıtlayabilirim.

Ve zeref immo 8'in normal bir immo 8 olmadığını hatırlamakta fayda var. Sonuçta, zeref immo 8 zaman arasındaki boşluktan geliyor, bu bir kavram, zeref immo 8 kavramsal bir immo 8. Ve Zaraki üstesinden gelemez

Ayrıca, zeref orta tanrısal yenilenmeye sahiptir ve zeref'i yaşam veya ölümle öldüremezsiniz çünkü zeref aksheram nedeniyle yaşam ve ölümden bağımsızdır.
1. If you claim Zeref has infinite power output with his Wank scales, I can not only disprove that but also prove that SS arc Zaraki has infinite power output with your logic lol 2. Additionally, Zeref's only passive is that time does not rewind when he kills, but no one has yet been able to accurately verify this through scans.
Kesinlikle peri kuyruğu daha iyidir, mashmyre peri kuyruğu gibi düşük1c karakterlere sahip bir kozmoloji ve ayrıca 2a kozmoloji vardır.
Are you proud of a character whose r > f result is low 1-c by old wiki standards and who was beaten by his student on the plane he passed and still lives on?
Zeref kesinlikle menzil bakımından üstündür ve neo tutulma nedeniyle profilinde de 3a saldırısı olduğunu unutmayalım ve Zeref rakiplerini zaman ve orada varlıklarını sil. Natsu Cobra gibi ruh direnci olan insanlar bile bu saldırılara karşı koyamazlar. Zeref karakteri ruhsuz bırakır. Ruh direnci gibi şeyler mantıklı bir şekilde çalışmamalıdır. Zeref, Zaraki'nin ruhunu ve bedenini ayırabilir.
Characters like Zaraki already have resistance to moral pressure. The guy actually uses soul oppression as an argument for characters in the Bleach series
Her neyse, bu ruh manipülasyonu kesinlikle Zeref üzerinde çalışmaz, çünkü Zeref'in ruhu peri kalp formunu alır almaz ayrıldı. Aynı zamanda, orta tanrısal onun üzerinde bir regen olduğundan, ruhunu yok etseniz bile yeniden var olabilir.
Are you claiming that Zeref is a soulless being?? A reminder that after you bleed this, you'll need to offer Energy Efficiency, Fear Manipulation, and resistance to Paralysis Index. .
Are you claiming that Zeref is a soulless being?? As a reminder, once you've proven this, you'll need to offer Energy Efficiency, Fear Manipulation, and resistance to Paralysis Induction. Zaraki'nin Zeref'e karşı ruh manipülasyonu kullanıp kullanmadığı sonucu hiçbir şeyi değiştirmeyecek. Zeref her açıdan üstündür ve olmalıdır.
NOPE.

Last edited:
Aizen pinning down Grimmjow, Yama effecting Nanao, etc.

That's not the argument. The argument is that Kenny can essentially continue to indefinitely turn Zeref into atoms just by him existing. It's a 5-A person going against a 3-C force that's passively flaring.
These are sufficient answers to Mickey's arguments.

Has Zaraki crushed something like Ichibe's concept manip before, if he hasen't are there Shinigami that have successfully defended from type 2 concept manip with Reiatsu alone? Also what is the range on his powernull as based off his profile his normal range is only dozens of meters, which is more than enough distance for Zeref to get Neo Eclipse off since SBA is 4km away. How Broad does his powernull apply to?
I said before that the war will start from a distance where both sides can damage each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back