• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Zamasu upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu shoud get upgraded as he was able to keep up with SSB Goku so that should place him atleast 3-B or likely 3-A with Goku Black, thoughts anyone?

Due to Trunks being PIS this episode wait a little while first to see if he's portrayed as Black's equal again.

Let's also wait to see how his "immortality" works out. That way that can be added as well, if and when he gets the upgrade.

Well I guess your going to have to teach them about outliners/inconsistency's also trunks did get stronger from his training so I think that trunks should get a higher version of solar system level

Exactly.

If SSJG Goku is 3B then SSJ2 Trunks is 3B.

Zamasu and SSJR Black would also be 3B if that's what you have SSJB Goku at.

We should wait for 2-3 episodes for Zamasu's 'upgrade'. This episode has horrible PIS (non God Trunks keeping up with two 3B opponents). Really makes it hard for the admins and mods to determine stats

I agree with Faisal. Dragon Ball Super is starting to get ridiculously inconsistent.

Faisal Shourov said:
We should wait for 2-3 episodes for Zamasu's 'upgrade'. This episode has horrible PIS (non God Trunks keeping up with two 3B opponents). Really makes it hard for the admins and mods to determine stats
Frieza is non god at he was able to keep with gods

Antvasima said:
I agree with Faisal. Dragon Ball Super is starting to get ridiculously inconsistent.
yeah i started to notice that GDI toriyama don't forget things like what ssj3 goku looks like :(

HokageMangaVox said:
SSJG won't be 3B if Beerus defeats Zamusa and Black in a fight. Even if we don't wait and make irrevelant upgrades, the time will come to make the downgrades.
What are you talking about? Even if Beerus defeat them, they can still scale from Goku or Vegeta.

Anyways I agree with Faisal we should wait a little longer until we see more of Zamasu.

In the new episode Zamasu displayed Low-Mid to higher Regenerationn, but i think we should wait for a better explanation of his immortality and the full extent of his Regenerationn.

Well, somebody else told me that he wished for immortality with the Super Dragon Balls.

This is Future Zamasu, and he clearly used the Super Dragon Balls to wish for immortality. So he effectively has infinite durability, though his AP is probably only around Trunks' level. But his immortality is probably what allowed him to hold his own against SSJB Goku.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
This is Future Zamasu, and he clearly used the Super Dragon Balls to wish for immortality. So he effectively has infinite durability, though his AP is probably only around Trunks' level. But his immortality is probably what allowed him to hold his own against SSJB Goku.
Okay so my question is if someone manges to overpower and kill Zamasu what would that mean? Is it an impossible feat? Is it grounds to say Zamasu is not immortal? Does it mean said character is just so strong they can kill an immortal?

He likely can be hurt, but does not die easily.

Shock97 said:
MeleeniumRXJ said:
Okay so my question is if someone manges to overpower and kill Zamasu what would that mean? Is it an impossible feat? Is it grounds to say Zamasu is not immortal? Does it mean said character is just so strong they can kill an immortal?

I think we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. That hasn't happened, so why think about "what would happen if this seemingly impossible thing happened?". As of right now, I'm chalking it up to Future Zamasu having Solar System level AP (give or take) but is effectively unkillable. And the fact that he's unkillable means he can probably hold his own in a fight against the likes of SSJB Goku. But his relatively low AP means Trunks can take hits from him.

And Present Zamasu doesn't have immortality yet. It's hinted that he will wish for it in the next episode, but we'll have to wait and see.

True. I wonder what the extent is, still if he ends up being unkillable I wonder how they will deal with him.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
Shock97 said:
MeleeniumRXJ said:
I think we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. That hasn't happened, so why think about "what would happen if this impossible thing happened?".
I prefer to plan to ahead, so if and when this happens we aren't off guard and have considered the posibility. But I get what you mean, not looking too deep into it as of now. Have to wait and see.

@Shock97

Well if I were to try to answer your question, my answer would be, it depends who ends up killing him.

If Goku or Vegeta kill him, then it either means he is in fact killable, but it's just very difficult. Or they can have an in-universe explanation such as, he can only be killed with God-ki or something.

If Beerus kills him, it could be, again, the God-ki thing, or the fact that Beerus can take any life he wants due to his title as a God of Destruction.

If Zeno kills him... well... he's Zeno. It wouldn't be that much of a stretch to say he has infinite AP. Or maybe Zeno can just take away his immortality with a thought.

But maybe they won't even kill him at all. Maybe he'll be BFR'd like Garlic Jr. Maybe Beerus will seal him into a sword. Maybe they'll wish away his immortality and then kill him.

@MeleeniumRXJ

I see. I was just curious as to what the pre-verdicts are for something like that happening, which based off what we know I do think is possible.

Universal tier is very wide, Just because Black is 3-A doesn't mean he is stronger than Beerus. Akira statement has nothing to do with this situation. Goku with kaioken is 3-A as well but he is still inferior to Beerus.

No, we will not downgrade them regardless whether or not Beerus intervenes. And I am getting tired of these types of discussions.

I feel as though we should wait for a little bit. It is too early as we don't know much about how strong Zamasu's hax is nor do we know his true power. Let us take our time.

It does not matter. Goku demonstrated enough power to destroy a universe with several blows during the confrontation.

HokageMangaVox said:
Beerus= SSG Goku (according to powersscaling)>> Black and Zamusa >>SSJB Goku >> SSG Goku ? Here is the error since Beerus never fought Goku at full power.
M8 you lost me. Beerus=SSG Goku? idk where you got that fact from. It was clearly stated that Beerus never fought Goku at full power and this wikia already know's that. This isn't anything new, but it was also a fact by now that SSB>SSG idk what powerscaling you got there.

This is turning tiresome, and will not lead anywhere. I would appreciate if you immediately and permanently drop the topic.

Uh HokageMangaVox, please just drop this dude. You're not doing yourself much of a favor by not dropping the topic. Let's stay on the relevant parts of the discussion.

It was stated outright that a small number of blows would destroy the universe, by a highly informed character.

I do not have the luxury of searching for scans when I am checking up hundreds of edits in this wiki every day.

Again, we have talked about this topic to exhaustion previously, and nothing is going to change, no matter how much that you complain about it.

I am very overworked and in a bad mood. I would appreciate if you permanently drop this.

His argument has been brought up so much times that I won't even bother anymore.

AllanSaiyan said:
Back to the discussion, I rewatched the episode and it seems like Zamasu has already obtained his immortality.

Immortality type 4, probably for Zamasu? Bestowed by Super Shenron (but should wait to see the extent of its capabilities).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back