• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Z-Fighters Mightiest Mortal (Tien VS Krillin)

Tien normally wins this one. Feats of stunning Semi-Perfect Cell outweigh Krillin's own. Tien is also more on top of his training. Krillin's get-out-of-jail-free card is Tien's own technique, Destructo Disc is countered by Neo Tri Beam, and everything else they can both do, and if not, Tien can do it but Krillin can't (Four Witches Technique and Multi-Form for example).

Tien low difficulty. He's just superior to Krillin in every way except Destructo Disk. He also trains way harder so his skills have kept up better.

Leaning toward Krilin in this one. In-character Krillin is gonna pull a Solar Flare x100 out of his a*s almost right from the get-go. There is no counter to this technique that tien has, and that third eye ain't helping him in any way. Then Krillin can slice him in half with a Destructo Disc to finish him off.

The real cal howard said:
Tien normally wins this one. Feats of stunning Semi-Perfect Cell outweigh Krillin's own. Tien is also more on top of his training. Krillin's get-out-of-jail-free card is Tien's own technique, Destructo Disc is countered by Neo Tri Beam, and everything else they can both do, and if not, Tien can do it but Krillin can't (Four Witches Technique and Multi-Form for example).
I see no way that Neo-Tri-Beam can counter Destructo-Disc at all. As for the multi-form, Krillin has used it in the Saiyan Saga if I remember correcty.

Krillin. He fought and was capable of beating base Gohan (with tournament rules) whereas Tien was stomped one-sided by base Gohan. Krillin also fought and forced Goku into going Super Saiyan and (regardless of your belief on the matter) has the feat of clashing his Kamehameha with Goku Blue's Kamehameha which (presumably) is stronger than Super Saiyan.

It is true that Gohan was hesitant to face Krillin (out of belief that Krillin was incapable of holding up) but this does not change that Krillin fought, clashed with and defeated somebody who should be far stronger than Namek Goku and pushed a 3-A Base Goku into Super Saiyan.

I would also argue that Krillin's X100 Solar Flare and mastery of Destructo Disk in the Universe Survival arc is more than dangerous enough to defeat Tien (Who has the Tri-Beam, which is massively draining and difficult to use, that Krillin has foreknowledge of, and Multi-Form, which splits the users power with each copy).

Krillin has foreknowledge of ALL of Tien's techniques whereas Tien has no knowledge of Krillin being capable of multiple telekinetically controlled disks and the X100 Solar Flare...meaning Krillin has the intel advantage.

It is also worth noting that Krillin continued to train with Master Roshi for many years after the End of DB and has trained with 18...both are superior fighters (Roshi being far more skilled and 18 being far more powerful) whereas Tien has been depicted as training solo since the Saiyan saga and thus would not have as much training under superior fighters.

So, overall...due to superior training, techniques, statements (that Krillin is the strongest earthling), arguably superior feats within DBS and Tien lacking intel of Krillin's capabilities...I give this to Krillin.

So we currently have it

2 for Tien:
-The real cal howard
-BruceTheBatman

3 for Krillin:
-Mickey1940
-CryoThe Mayo
-Zark2099

0 Inconclusive:

WarriorofMite said:
Is it not 4 for Krillin? You didn't count my vote.
Oh hell, I must have missed you for some reason. My bad

Tien: 2

-The real cal howard

-BruceTheBatman

Krillin: 4

-Mickey1940

-CryoThe Mayo

-Zark2099

-WarriorofMite

Inconclusive: 0

Back